PDA

View Full Version : Why would you buy gold or why not?

steelhead
04-07-2014, 09:56 AM
What would be the reason to buy or not to buy gold.

Calimerow
04-07-2014, 10:18 AM
To many bugs, errors and bad service to spend money on. If all that was good I would spend maybe, also think more people think the same but lets wait for the results :)

Herr Otto
04-07-2014, 02:53 PM
How about...refuse to give gree(d) a single dime!!!

Agent Orange
04-07-2014, 03:15 PM
What would be the reason to buy or not to buy gold.

Your poll choices are irrelevent.

Jman
04-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Freeloader? I'm a free player but by no means a freeloader. I agree with Agent Orange about the poll choices...

MrFister
04-07-2014, 08:10 PM
i agree as well. I'm not poor or a leech.

Socks
04-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Freeloader? I'm a free player but by no means a freeloader. I agree with Agent Orange about the poll choices...

THIS.

Stupid poll is stupid.

steelhead
04-07-2014, 11:21 PM
You're all taking it too serious. Lol

I am a cow!
04-07-2014, 11:32 PM
i used to be a free player... then i got accused of freeloading... so much for no "cut throat" environments...so then I started buying gold... have never stopped since provided thats its not a whole lot but still enough to make most kiddies cry

chiefkeo
04-08-2014, 02:55 PM
yeah I buy gold, spent money in a lot worse ways, lol

Max Power
04-09-2014, 06:00 AM
Stupid poll is stupid.

Angel (85ss)
04-09-2014, 06:04 AM
To many bugs, errors and bad service to spend money on. If all that was good I would spend maybe, also think more people think the same but lets wait for the results :)

I agree with everything exept the Customer Serivece part, so far I have gotten great service, but all the other as I said I fully agree! I used to be a big spender, but I have gone down a lot! And with the last events and errors, I'm not that excited about buying for this war either!

innov-8-or
04-09-2014, 07:00 AM
The only gold I buy is the one that goes around my neck and increases in value. Buying "fake" gold on a "fake" war game is just stupid! Enjoy playing it but will not pay a dime for it and I simply can't understand why people pay money to play these games ....rich or not!

Maybe Gree can actually let you collect the "fake" gold from money building bought with "fake" gold instead of getting cash from these buildings. Raiding will be a lot better when you find a "fake" gold building to raid! LOL

bam bam.
04-09-2014, 08:53 AM
I agree with everything exept the Customer Serivece part, so far I have gotten great service, but all the other as I said I fully agree! I used to be a big spender, but I have gone down a lot! And with the last events and errors, I'm not that excited about buying for this war either!

You should go and buy a lotto ticket. You are one lucky fellow

Agent Orange
04-09-2014, 10:28 AM
You're all taking it too serious. Lol

No you didn't give sensible poll choices, epic fail would a too kind a description.

Perhaps you should delete this and remove the embarassment.

steelhead
04-09-2014, 12:08 PM
No you didn't give sensible poll choices, epic fail would a too kind a description.

Perhaps you should delete this and remove the embarassment.

Not gonna delete a thread, cause someone doesn't like it. You're missing the point. The poll was for fun purposes, what it is about is that people can give their opinions on gold spending/buying. If no one posts on this thread it will go necro on itself. This will be my last post on this thread. I won't keep it alive, but if others do, you should respect that. That is where i stand on this matter.