PDA

View Full Version : Team Building

MWMike
04-07-2014, 08:47 AM
Recently one of officers and the back bone of our team had a family illness and had to take a leave from MW and focus on real life taking care of the ones they love and care about. Since we can't go support them in person another member came up with the idea of sending flowers to the officer family on the behalf of our faction. A couple of PM's later we have a group set up to set up for payment and delivery of the flowers and make a donation for cancer research on behalf of our friend all without letting them know what was happening. The flowers get delivered and his wife finds them and asks "Who is the 48th TFW and Braveheart's of Scotland?". Mission accomplished yes it wasn't much but it hopefully let him know that we care. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

**** Cancer.

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-07-2014, 10:49 AM
Really Awesome. Maybe this someday will be how all players relationships are to each other, no matter the faction

Joshsnewsn
04-07-2014, 10:56 AM
Great show of support. Well done of the part of your faction.

Sumiala
04-07-2014, 11:54 AM
This is wonderful.
Thanks for sharing. What great gesture!

Socks
04-07-2014, 08:36 PM
In the faction I was in previously, we had a new player booted when his newborn died and he missed a WD event. Ultimately, the faction was destroyed by this. Your faction is the antithesis of my old faction- well done.

BadCompanyAlliance
04-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Way to go!!
Very well done!
Wish him all the best...

SaB Leader
04-08-2014, 08:43 AM
A very nice gesture by obviously some very nice people. Well done!!

Generik79
04-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Great Story. Class acts all! **** Cancer!

...it sounds like his wife might not have known about MW--I hope you didn't say "In appreciation for the millions of WDs and thousands of gold you bought for our faction."

Maddog's Wife
04-08-2014, 02:39 PM
That is a wonderful story to share. I love that your faction has such a strong bond. That is a major aspect of this game, the camaraderie that factions provide. Other factions can learn from this and benefit greatly. You spend so much time with one another (even if it's in sim form) that you become like family..so treat one another as such. ��

chiefkeo
04-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Just awesome. The friendship we build here are true, but you guys took it from beyond the keyboard and into the real world. Well done.