PDA

View Full Version : Arena has developed a fatal illness

JonS52
04-07-2014, 04:42 AM
Good morning folks! The Bluebird of Crappiiness has crapped all over K&D again. Be warned that for some of you (like me) arena will now be totally borked. I had about 6800 points last night, woke up this morning and went to fight. On my first battle my points reset to zero and additional battles keep doing the same thing, every battle results in no points awarded and points total staying at zero. I've submitted a ticket, but we all know how that works...

Three others posted the same issue this morning in the Are you having Technical Issues thread, but I felt this deserved it's own thread.

Ideally Gree would halt this Arena battle until they get things fixed and then restart it. I notice that in the battle list there are combatants who have varying point scores but are shown as unranked. I noticed one with points of 17,000+ and others as low as 223. My guess is that this is affecting more of us than the 4 who have posted here with this issue so far.

Folks, please post a me too reply to this thread and submit a ticket if you are encountering this bug. That way Gree can get a grasp on how widespread it is.

Adisty
04-07-2014, 05:01 AM
Happened to me too. Did your "Milestone Rewards" reset as well? Mine did, and I was just about to the tier after the one with a 10 gem reward.

paulcris
04-07-2014, 05:07 AM
Please fix this issue. I also have this issue on my iphone 5.

JonS52
04-07-2014, 05:19 AM
Happened to me too. Did your "Milestone Rewards" reset as well? Mine did, and I was just about to the tier after the one with a 10 gem reward.

Yes, it completely reset. But interestingly enough, even though it doesn't add up points and build credit for Milestones and Rank, it claims to give the Win Streak rewards. I just received the notice I received a Dragonflame Armor for completing a streak of 3, but when I check my inventory there's no armor there.

Another interesting datum: If I try and check the leaderboards, Top 10 Shows Current Leader as N/A and if I click the View Leaders button it tells me there's a problem connecting to the server.

So things are truly borked...

Ponyhead
04-07-2014, 05:56 AM
Everytime i win a battle the total points go negative, equal to the amount i win and it resets to zero ...

and yea, no ones top, well the list doesnt even load anymore.

geo81
04-07-2014, 06:09 AM
I'm having the same issues as y'all...

Morgana
04-07-2014, 06:19 AM
I'm having the same issues as y'all...

Same here.

Wboxer
04-07-2014, 06:42 AM
Me too. I tried to submit a ticket but my app locked up (or at least it hadn't returnd 5 minutes later when I needed to leave for work).

Harrycomebarry
04-07-2014, 07:40 AM
i was top 50 yesterday night and today i am not ranked.
i was on the 12 milestone reward and thats very bad!!!!!

i hope the fixed that problem i payed 300 gems to get in this position

Adisty
04-07-2014, 07:50 AM
Another thing I noticed, though I'm not sure the two are connected, when I fought the EB this morning, it said my position on the damage leaderboard was 1 (which I know was impossible, being I started in the 30's), but when I check the leaderboard, it showed my actual position in the 30's, but did not take me right to it as usual. I had to switch pages to find it.

Yongsan
04-07-2014, 07:57 AM
Another thing I noticed, though I'm not sure the two are connected, when I fought the EB this morning, it said my position on the damage leaderboard was 1 (which I know was impossible, being I started in the 30's), but when I check the leaderboard, it showed my actual position in the 30's, but did not take me right to it as usual. I had to switch pages to find it.

I saw that as well; when I beat the EB after I woke up, I was #1 on damageboard when the night before I was in the 400s. With that said, I was #94 in arena before I retired for the night and this morning I have 0 tournament points and rank:N/A. A guildmate of mine was #5 in the arena with more than 150k pts; easy to say we are not happy with the game today.

MacRicky
04-07-2014, 08:26 AM
Same problems here an with knights in my Guild Appears system wide

This represent many hours/ days of wasted effort and if one used gems to replenish alone the way loss of real $$

This type of bug and several others discourages one from spending any real $$ fix it and gift us is only a ban aid a if ALL get the gift it changes very little and is not fair to the most active players

Harrycomebarry
04-07-2014, 09:36 AM
Same problems here an with knights in my Guild Appears system wide

This represent many hours/ days of wasted effort and if one used gems to replenish alone the way loss of real $$

This type of bug and several others discourages one from spending any real $$ fix it and gift us is only a ban aid a if ALL get the gift it changes very little and is not fair to the most active players

did anyone get an answer from the support ?

i hope they can fix that problem and the find a solution for that players they paid for that
i think only Apple users are have the problems. my girlfriend with samsung hasn t.

CaryK1121
04-07-2014, 09:54 AM
I can only imagine the number of emails Gree has go today. They need to get their act together for this glitch and all the other glitches. :mad:

spanky macdougal
04-07-2014, 10:04 AM
The only people that indicated what system they were on were IOS.
Are all of you having trouble IOS?
I'm droid and not having any problems.

CaryK1121
04-07-2014, 10:09 AM
The only people that indicated what system they were on were IOS.
Are all of you having trouble IOS?
I'm droid and not having any problems.
Yes, I'm on IOS.

CaryK1121
04-07-2014, 10:11 AM
Plus this arena glitch has put me way behind on getting my rank up where I want it. I was planning on getting into the top 1000 (Ribbon E) and the 21,000 point Milestone rewards.

Wee
04-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Lost rewards and rank. Ios

CaryK1121
04-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Lost rewards and rank. Ios
Seems to be this way for a lot of players.

Ralenth
04-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Me, too. I am having the same loss of arena points. ios here

CaryK1121
04-07-2014, 11:03 AM
I don't even feel like playing when there are so many glitch things wrong

Cullun
04-07-2014, 11:24 AM
This happend to me to. Logged in this morning and my score was wiped. And I start on negative 156. Tried to play but after each win I goes back to negative score. This is a real bad bugg. Hope they fix it soon. And give us who sent a complain at least the first price. // Cullun

geo81
04-07-2014, 11:43 AM
Ok my arena is kind of working again now. I can collect points again but my milestone meter started over and it now says I'm 21000 points from the next rank (there is no f'ing way that's right)

The Wise One
04-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Hi Knights,

We were able to identify an issue with the leaderboard points disappearing or stating N/A. A fix is currently in the works and we'll be releasing it asap! All your points will still be intact and restored to it's correct value. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the patience and understanding while we get this fixed.

Harrycomebarry
04-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Hi Knights,

We were able to identify an issue with the leaderboard points disappearing or stating N/A. A fix is currently in the works and we'll be releasing it asap! All your points will still be intact and restored to it's correct value. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the patience and understanding while we get this fixed.

i hope so
because the loose of the rank is second
but the loose of money and gems are the worst case

JonS52
04-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Hi Knights,

Are you also planning a fix so that we can actually fight in the arena and receive rewards and points? That to me is a more serious issue.

Thank you, the problem is now resolved!

baskeman
04-08-2014, 03:25 AM
Is everyones arena points resolved? 'Cause mine is not

Adisty
04-08-2014, 05:32 AM
Is everyones arena points resolved? 'Cause mine is not
Did you fight another battle yet? I received a response from my complaint ticket, and it stated that it would show the correct amount after the next arena battle.

baskeman
04-08-2014, 06:05 AM
Did you fight another battle yet? I received a response from my complaint ticket, and it stated that it would show the correct amount after the next arena battle.

Yeah, seems to work now. Thanks!