PDA

View Full Version : Confirm gem use button

KenjoMegi1
04-06-2014, 07:31 PM
I have complained about this before as I have had problems with accidental gem use a few times but now I have a few guild members that are getting frustrated with this. Why cant we get a confirm button to use gems? I can understand people not wanting it for war time but accidental gem spends can cost a lot and be super frustrating.
How many others out there have this problem?
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-

aephlux
04-06-2014, 09:24 PM
This has been asked before. They really should make an option like "Ask for gem use confirmation" with an on/off function. When its enabled, a confirmation menu would always pop up asking if we want to continue. When off, it would just spend the gems, just a thought.

Voxker
04-06-2014, 10:02 PM
be careful on what you do :/

Diadexxus
04-06-2014, 11:31 PM
Yep! I have put a ticket in when doing this expensive mistake.
Wish the button was more difficult!

dookie
04-07-2014, 01:48 AM
won't be changed....why???? because they make £$£$£$£$£$ everytime you make a mistake.

syKosis
04-07-2014, 10:55 AM
Yes please, I'd like to see this as well. To be fair, they have refunded one of my bigger blunders, did a 280gem accident to finish upgrading a building. They did give me that back.

E-I
04-07-2014, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the feedback. GREE always appreciate hearing our players' comments or suggestions, as that is how they improve for the future. Though they are unable to give a timeline or a guarantee that your feedback will be implemented, they will make sure that the team receives your information.

KillaDon
04-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Yes the confirm button would be nice as they have added it in other games as well but it would be nice to have that added as I did a huge one Friday before battle on instant vault upgrade for close to 1,000 gems and they have fixed the previous ones I did in past but what's funny is I have t heard a thing back on this one yet and I'm still hoping they will get to fixing it since battle is over now but not sure if they will.