PDA

View Full Version : ( Android Guild ) Habitual Offenders is now accepting new recruits!!!

HOlinx
04-05-2014, 10:49 PM

ANDROID GUILD: HABITUAL OFFENDERS

LEVEL 75 WITH 35 GUILD ELEMENTS PURCHASED ( 9% ON ALL ELEMENTS )

PREVIOUS FINISHES INCLUDE:

24TH in War of the Conjuror
19th in war of the Horses
9th in war of the Saints
Along with numerous top 25 Fusion War finishes

We're looking for active and friendly members to help strengthen the guild. We are focusing on becoming a top 10 guild but need a strong core group of permanent commanders to assist in the cause.

People applying MUST:

-Provide screenshots of armors and most recent guild war points
-Have LINE App
-Be level 100 ( subject to negotiation depending on armors and war points ), Unlock all building spaces and have then filled with level 2 or higher training ground/monster nest
-1 maxed epic ( not including moontide or blazeborn )

Those interested contact:
Swarpz ( LINE APP ID )
Ginsu89 ( LINE APP ID )

THANK YOU!!!!! AND HAVE A GREAT DAY BEATING UP THE DARK PRINCE

ShadowDash1089
04-05-2014, 11:22 PM
You did awesome job at spamming others threads to create this one.
I suggest you view this forum rules.
If thats how the guild represents itself then theres probably nothing much to expect from your guild

HOlinx
04-05-2014, 11:26 PM
if i did something wrong its based on lack of knowledge...just read you had to post 10 things to upload this...wasnt sure how to go about it. sry if i offended anyone

HOlinx
04-05-2014, 11:27 PM
if i did something wrong its based on lack of knowledge...just read you had to post 10 things to upload this...wasn't sure how to go about it. sry if i offended anyone.really didn't mean to

Kangaroeland
04-05-2014, 11:47 PM
Is this the new lying spambot people were talking about? Its sad you dont have anything constructive to add so yoy just go and knowingly spam other peoples recruitment threads just to get those posts. You knew it otherwise you wouldnt have done it. Way to go promoting yourself as an ignorant douche!

HOlinx
04-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Ok so mistakes were made on my part...I admit that, but after seeing "10 characters" on a few.pages I assumed that was the proper way of unlocking the posting ability. I do apologize if I offended anyone. Just wasn't sure the proper way to go about it

ShadowDash1089
04-06-2014, 12:53 AM
Then you can start fixing it by deleting your posts now

HOlinx
04-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Well that's not happening....But I do offer my sincerest apologies. And promise to keep the peace from now on....

sxespanky
04-06-2014, 05:59 AM
Well that's not happening....But I do offer my sincerest apologies. And promise to keep the peace from now on....

i hope you get banned - and OP, just hit Reply with quotes to your top area, and start a new page, minus the crap from dum dum over here.