PDA

View Full Version : I would like to know your judgement on this...

Napgar
04-05-2014, 06:43 PM
During ongoing Raid Boss event, I noticed that my health regen time was longer than before. Upon checking my bonus inventory, I found that the unit: "First Strike Tomcat" with -20% health regen time, was missing. The only way I can imagine to have lost this valuable unit must have been during the Full Assault event. I must have made a mistake in the heat of the "fight" and not paying attention to the pop-up warning.
Although I acknowledge to have made a mistake, I'm considering to ask GREE whether it is possible to return this valuable unit to my inventory because of the following:
- it was the first time the Full Assault (FA) event was launched and completely different from any events or game play before. Many complaints were made about this event and I'm sure that both the game developers and the players learned a lot from this first time and that this experience will lead to improvements for future editions
- the FA is a fast paced real-time event - pop-up warnings occurred frequently, especially if one deploys units from your army - its normal that after a while you're not paying full attention to the content of the warning any more
- the -20% health regen time is undeniable a very valuable bonus in several events - the loss of it reduces potential gains significantly and a severe price to pay for an understandable mistake in a new event. If it was an unintended loss of a unit, even with a high stat value, I would not bother you with a request to restore.

Do you think GREE should give back the lost bonus in such case??

lemonhaze
04-05-2014, 06:54 PM
although i did not lose a unit of that much value i did deploy it appears a 2% upgrade cost reduction unit and when your upgradeing in the billons that 2% makes a big differnce..i have no way of even knowing what it was so i was also debateing to ask for it back but havent yet sent a ticket..i think gree should give it back to u..its not like anyone in this game would deploy that unit for the crap they gave out..there was loads of glitches,lags amoung other things even after the beta testing went down gree still decided to release this event without it being fully tested..i was a beta tester and seen good things and bad things with this event..they should have put in the from the very start units that u would like to sidelined and not ever been even a option to deploy so this type of mistakes would never occur..all that u have did by your own mistake now is give gree more money bc its gonna cost more to do HR events..gl on getting your unit back i wish u the best

Chris_
04-05-2014, 08:47 PM
One of the main things missing was a way to remove your boosts units from the list. Same way as units in your army. It is easy to accidentally tap a unit while scrolling in a hurry to get the unit you was looking for

lemonhaze
04-05-2014, 08:49 PM
One of the main things missing was a way to remove your boosts units from the list. Same way as units in your army. It is easy to accidentally tap a unit while scrolling in a hurry to get the unit you was looking for

ya wasnt like we had alot of time to look to deploy on 5 nodes..

Napgar
04-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Well - it seems (surprisingly) that the majority judgment of players (albeit a small number) is perfectly in line with GREE's judgment...
So why is everybody complaining about GREE ??

sister morphine
04-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Voted yes because I don't think units with bonuses should have been included in the list to start with.

Was this picked up on during beta testing? If not, why not, and if so why did Gree not act on it?

2000y2k
04-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Good luck getting them back but for a health regen you should try. My fast fingers, in a race to trash my units, also lost boost units. Two in fact. They were the common defense boosts ones but their names I do not know. I saw them at the last second vanish while I was trying to get to my next node.

While their names are unknown to me, and their effect will always be missed, they will never be forgotten. They are in a better place now I'm sure. Talking to the tree snipers about the role defense buildings once played.

HGF69
04-07-2014, 12:32 AM
Totally feel for you, this was a new event and I know of pkayers who accidentally deployed so for the first event I would hope you get the units back,

Danyal
04-07-2014, 12:43 AM
During ongoing Raid Boss event, I noticed that my health regen time was longer than before. Upon checking my bonus inventory, I found that the unit: "First Strike Tomcat" with -20% health regen time, was missing. The only way I can imagine to have lost this valuable unit must have been during the Full Assault event. I must have made a mistake in the heat of the "fight" and not paying attention to the pop-up warning.
Although I acknowledge to have made a mistake, I'm considering to ask GREE whether it is possible to return this valuable unit to my inventory because of the following:
- it was the first time the Full Assault (FA) event was launched and completely different from any events or game play before. Many complaints were made about this event and I'm sure that both the game developers and the players learned a lot from this first time and that this experience will lead to improvements for future editions
- the FA is a fast paced real-time event - pop-up warnings occurred frequently, especially if one deploys units from your army - its normal that after a while you're not paying full attention to the content of the warning any more
- the -20% health regen time is undeniable a very valuable bonus in several events - the loss of it reduces potential gains significantly and a severe price to pay for an understandable mistake in a new event. If it was an unintended loss of a unit, even with a high stat value, I would not bother you with a request to restore.

Do you think GREE should give back the lost bonus in such case??

Voted yes cos I too accidentally deployed a bonus unit. Hv sent Gree a ticket although I doubt they wud do anything abt it..
I was in the beta test group n during which, battle rounds for beta testing was 5 mins although the actual battle was supposed to be 10mins (See the FAQs). Was surprised that it remains as 5mins for the actual event making it too frantic n chaotic to actually chat, Pkant n deploy.
Suggests that a separate options to lock units with bonuses be made available for future events.

Bobar
04-07-2014, 02:15 AM
in this case, they warned about it, not a mistake from gree this time.

The Pharoah
04-07-2014, 04:27 AM
Aren't there...3 warnings before you deploy a boosted, indestructible unit?

If there were 4 instead, or 5, or 6, would you have read them or just closed them and rushed to make your deployment?

I'm sorry for your loss, but this (for once) isn't Gree's fault, just plain old user error.

I imagine we'll see the finishing orders change quite a bit over the next few Full Assault events, as the factions who threw everything into the first few events begin to run dry on big-point units, and players have to get used to buying new units into of stockpiling cash for building upgrades. Should be interesting.

By the way, did anyone else find that it took so long to locate the units in the inventory that you wanted to deploy, that you missed some battles altogether? OR was it just me being a spazz?

claremons
04-07-2014, 07:07 AM
Gree wldnt even give me back my 400gold for instantly completing an expansion because of lag. Purely lag. I highly doubt they wld return the unit to u.

richie1105
04-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Yes all bonus units should not even appear in full assault full stop

DRR_Deng
04-07-2014, 09:38 AM
You get fair warnings before deployment we can blame everything on GREE but in this case they really dont have any blame .... the event was crappy but they warned you twice before deployment if you dont read or ignore the warnings its your own fault

DFI
04-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Yeah, I ignored the two warnings when I accidentally deployed my 13 bridge jumpers that have been recently discussed on this forum.