PDA

View Full Version : LE building upgrade / unit value ?!

Greasy
04-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Hi all,
I'm just about to start level 10, and looking at the cost, it is close to 1b for me. By the end of the upgrade I know I'll be getting a unit with stats of about 100k. So roughly work out to $10k/point.
Looking at the new unit store, I can buy a new unit at roughly $600/point, more than 18 times cheaper than the LE unit.
I know the purchased ones are destructible, but I think the incremental cost are just way too high for upgrading LE buildings now. What you all think ?

corey0025
04-05-2014, 09:41 AM
Once the event is over you never can get that unit again. Yes it may be expensive but it is indestructible and it is limited time only. Units in the store will be there after the event ends. Also the upgrade to 10 is fairly decent iph upgrade, collect every two hours is 8 mil per day, not too bad...and yes before someone says it, I realize that you probably won't collect it every 2 hours. In my opinion if you have the ability to get the unit, do it.

Sumiala
04-05-2014, 10:06 AM
I agree with corey0025.
Level 10 Armenian base pays about 300 k every 2 hours (plus whatever bonus you might have).
There are 12 collects per day, but lets say you miss 4 due to your sleep, and another 3 for not collecting on time, it is not unreasonable for a seasoned player to collect that building at least 5 x per day, equating to 1.5 M. This 1.5 M allows you to buy 2.5 k every day. So within 40 days, or less than 6 weeks, you would have collected the same amount of stats from the store, purely thanks to your level 10 Armenian building.

lemonhaze
04-05-2014, 10:15 AM
while the units are easy to get these lil builds arent doing nothing to help iph of players..im working on 50m iph now and it dont even move my iph i can tell when i do upgrade..good thing for the 2 upgrades tho bc while im upgradeing this lil thing i can finsih off getting amr,ac amd villas to 10

Dirty Mind
04-05-2014, 11:06 AM
while the units are easy to get these lil builds arent doing nothing to help iph of players..im working on 50m iph now and it dont even move my iph i can tell when i a upgrade..good thing for the 2 upgrades tho bc while im upgradeing this lil thing i can finsih off getting amr,ac amd villas to 10

What? Never pass up an opportunity to tell us your stats do you? Its called a comma, try using one once in awhile.

Greasy
04-05-2014, 11:30 AM
I agree with corey0025.
Level 10 Armenian base pays about 300 k every 2 hours (plus whatever bonus you might have).
There are 12 collects per day, but lets say you miss 4 due to your sleep, and another 3 for not collecting on time, it is not unreasonable for a seasoned player to collect that building at least 5 x per day, equating to 1.5 M. This 1.5 M allows you to buy 2.5 k every day. So within 40 days, or less than 6 weeks, you would have collected the same amount of stats from the store, purely thanks to your level 10 Armenian building.

You forgot an important point, the fact that I'm asking this question in the beginning means I already HAVE the LE building at level 9. I'm looking at incremental gain. And I just don't see the benefit.

Generik79
04-05-2014, 12:04 PM
I think the LE Building unit is worthless...or very approaching worthless. It is nowhere near matched by what you could have gained in IPH upgrades in the lost time value. Disastrous suggestions to the contrary notwithstanding. If you are under 100 million IPH forget about it, unless the building itself is up there with the few good very good iph buildings (of which there are about 5/6/7).

Sumiala
04-05-2014, 02:21 PM
You forgot an important point, the fact that I'm asking this question in the beginning means I already HAVE the LE building at level 9. I'm looking at incremental gain. And I just don't see the benefit.

Fair enough.
I am going for level 10. That's what I'm doing.
Good luck!

Chris_
04-05-2014, 03:15 PM
I passed on this le building. With the new full assault event iPh means everything again. I have put all my upgrades into my older le buildings. Especially the 24's.