PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Guide for the iPhone?

Popeye The Sailor Man
09-06-2011, 05:30 AM
Alright Guys Im thinking its about time there was a guide in production. But I wasn’t sure if there was already anyone making one.
I've been quite on the forms waiting to gain more experience on how to play the game before i felt i could make a postive input, A little about me
I've played a few games like this so I know a little about how they work but I'm looking for people to contribute towards a new thread which will become a guide to new and old players alike.

The areas that the guide will cover will be
Skills
PVP
Equipment
Goals – including loot
Jobs – including loot
Building’s (defence and Money) includeing leveling bonus and cost per defence
And anything else you can think of,

It seems to me that there are alot of questions that don’t get answered on the forums and this is just an idea on how to solve it. If anyone is willing to help that would be great you can post here what you have I will collate it and make an overall guide when it is ready. If you would post your usernames on here as at the moement im only accepting certain people in game.

Crime City Mark
09-06-2011, 03:15 PM
I haven't heard of one or seen one. If you have a question you can't get answered from the community let me know and I'll see what I can do.

isabellajack
09-06-2011, 09:04 PM
The Crime City Walkthrough will take you through becoming the toughest Mob Boss in Crime City. See how to rise through the ranks of the mafia, the tips and tricks will guide you to build your hood, do jobs and much more. The game was released for Iphone, Ipod and Ipad, but now is for facebook and google+ video games.Works great on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad! This is an ONLINE ONLY game. You must be connected to the Internet to play.

Popeye The Sailor Man
09-07-2011, 05:37 AM
Im starting to write it as off tonight ( when i finish work )
I will need help and will be posting frequently asking people for various information, i see that there has been alot of views but no so many comments maybe people dont like me...
but anyway this wont be the final article so feedback is more then welcome
you can message me ingame

TLoord
09-07-2011, 05:25 PM
Hi!

This is my first post so I hope it works.

I'm still at a low level(16) in Crime City for the iPhone, but started to get interested in the economics of the game and especially the Money Buildings, so I started to work on a spreadsheet. I entered the data I could get hold of at the point I'm at in the game, but of course are missing a lot of information that could be complemented by other players, both at lower and higher levels than me.

I was especially interested in the time in hours to break even on investment for building or upgrading a building. This since I could see that some of the Buildings are quite hilarious at times and probably should be avoided, even though they may be required for certain Goals in the game. I also wondered if these Goals get out of sync with the rest of the game and does not come in a chronological order, but that is another post.

Anyway have a look at my Google Docs spreadsheet and update and change as much as you like in it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkPDmk8Lr8yadEZoX1RGd19pajJncVVzR282SEN3N Xc&hl=en

Also please change any errors you find in it. I know for example that the order the Buildings appear(Building number) in the game is wrong in my spreadsheet, since I can no longer see buildings that I've already built twice. Also names of Buildings on higher levels are missing since I can't see them etc, so please help with this.

Please also remember that any changes as sorting etc gets saved in the document, so before you close it, please resort it after level and Building number, then it looks nicer for the next guy opening the document.

If this document works out well, maybe we could make similar documents for Defense Buildings, Equipment and all the rest.

/ TLoord: 883 565 730

Popeye The Sailor Man
09-07-2011, 08:36 PM
See this is the sort of thing I'm talking about this with defiantly be included thanks alot. People need to get involved because there are some things I dont know. I've seen somewhere that someone has a spreadsheet of items they have gained from loot... This would be helpful

madawgg
09-07-2011, 08:44 PM
There r ppl with lvl 100+, they need to show up and speak. I mean speaking can't hurt them at all...

madawgg
09-07-2011, 08:47 PM
ok a couple of my ideas: buy good weapons, no matter how expensive they might seem to be, buy them. coz u can only carry certain amount of weapons. so the more good weapons u have, the better. and second, fight rivals, as much as possible, dont worry about win/lose ratio. Third, do robberies if u get stuck on winning rivals. in a word, play actively, and wisely. At last, DONT GET ADDICTED!!!! so lvl up ur stamina to 20+ and energy to 1000+ so u wont be bothering checking every few mins

Popeye The Sailor Man
09-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Not really a guide more tips, the guide I'm writing is a little more expansive, and will contain things that if a new player was to start it would highlight the do's and don't

Anyways I have started and will post the first bit in a new thread titled Crime City guide workshop.

Crime City Mark
09-08-2011, 03:01 PM
The Crime City Walkthrough will take you through becoming the toughest Mob Boss in Crime City. See how to rise through the ranks of the mafia, the tips and tricks will guide you to build your hood, do jobs and much more. The game was released for Iphone, Ipod and Ipad, but now is for facebook and google+ video games.Works great on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad! This is an ONLINE ONLY game. You must be connected to the Internet to play.

The game was originally on FB, then iOS, then G+. They're not linked though, so I wouldn't go into too much detail about the other platforms.

TLoord
09-08-2011, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the feedback Popeye!

I agree that this guide should not be just tips, but be based on facts. Then people should be able to choose their actions based on these facts, that's why I started to work on my spreadsheet, to gather the facts. However, I would need to reset my account(is that even possible?) to be able to fill in even the data points up to my level, since I didn't start with this until just recently. And of course I can't see much of the things to come on levels above me.

So people, please help and give 5 min of your time and put in some more data points into the document, it's really easy.

1. Just look at the list of possible buildings you see in the game and put in names of buildings that I've not been able to put in there.

2. You can also mark one of your own buildings and press upgrade to see the the cost, income and new income for the next level as well as the number of hours to update and put that data into the spreadsheet. You don't need to actually do the upgrade to find the data.

3. When you're thinking of upgrading one of your buildings go into the spreadsheet sort it after the key factors that are important for you and compare your options. That way you will know if you should upgrade the Warehouse, as you where thinking of, or any of your other buildings that gives you a better return on investment.

4. Also to plan ahead, if you can't play for a few days or just going to sleep for the night, then it might be a good time for that last upgrade you've avoided since it takes a couple of days or so. That also goes for buildings on higher levels, it can be nice to know that a building is going to take forever to build and lock up your possibilities to build Defence during that time, if needed.

The link to the spreadsheet again:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkPDmk8Lr8yadEZoX1RGd19pajJncVVzR282SEN3N Xc&hl=en

I used to play Kingdoms at War and their forums was very informative and the game really pushed people to join clans and help each other out with lots of info. I think Crime City is more fun and animated than KaW, but lacks that good part of KaW where players work more together. So if we start with this work at least we will have a more useful player interaction here at the forum.

So who's making the next spreadsheet for Melee, Guns, Armor, Vehicles and Loot?

TLoord
09-09-2011, 11:05 AM
I can see that a few people have started to contribute to the Money Buildings spreadsheet, thank you for that!!

I just updated the spreadsheet with an income per hour column that are calculated from the other fields, as I thought that this info may be of interest for you and that it may be relevant to sort the buildings after this value.

Also when you update the document, please try to include all non colored fields if possible, since the calculations require them all to work properly.

Anyone of the higher level players that are interested to contribute? It would be great and does not give away any of your secrets or strategies.

Also we need to focus on the rest of the game in this thread too, not just the Money Buildings, right?

Again thank you!!

JinkoNeko
09-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Would totally be helpful to pool information around. I totally wish I could remember where dropped what lol. Dunno what lvl your at TLoord, but personally around 50-60 so far I've seen normal non gold players get like 10k hourly income which is pretty nice, but they seem to camp or job a lot sacrificing a lot of rep from the few I've noticed for good rep gear compared to some others. I dunno seems to be a give and take. I personally don't care too much gap with the gold players might as well just power missions and jobs with little time than camp too much if you ask me. Since its not like the other iphone war games where the hourly income is consistent on time to collect, so investing too much on a lot of buildings rather than a few good and well timed upgraded ones is better. Also aside from building defense with the cash I don't even buy weapons/armor anymore since like lvl 20-30s since the respect gear is better. Well it's all what I personally see things as so far anyways.

tosh2209
09-11-2011, 08:59 AM
TLoord, this spreadsheet is a very good idea but you should create a wiki or something.
Also a spreadsheet on the defense buildings would be great too.

TLoord
09-17-2011, 09:23 AM
Its been a while since I posted here and I wonder where Popeye went? Maybe MickeyTwoToes thread, Tired of Rolling Noobs, A Guide to Success, kind of took over from where Popeye started, but I still think there is a lot of info missing.

tosh2209: I think it would be a great idea to setup a game wiki, but I don't know how to do that and really don't have the time to learn it now either, so please if you or anyone else are interested, go ahead and contribute to the community.

JinkoNeko: I agree, having a spreadsheet with loot info would also be great. I'm not sure if I'm the right man to make it though, so please get back with feedback on what type of info would be needed in such a document.

JinkoNeko: I don't agree about the building philosophy though, 2 weeks ago I used to get beat up all the time and I had done one of the Noob mistakes of following goals and leveling up too fast. Then I sat down and thought through the problems I had with the game and started on the building spreadsheet. After 1,5 weeks of smart building I now collect 50 to 70k per day from my buildings(and it's not from the Laundromats), I've doubled(ish) my stats to A:656 D:995 and I'm at level 17. And with this income level I have no problems growing and be competitive anymore.

Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkPDmk8Lr8yadEZoX1RGd19pajJncVVzR282SEN3N Xc&hl=en

TLoord
09-17-2011, 11:13 AM
Hi

I never created a wiki, though I know it's easily possible through wikia.com.
A Crime City wiki already exist on it but it's for the Facebook game ( http://www.crimecity.wikia.com/ ), so I thought we should create a new one for the iPhone/iPod game.
So what URL should we use ? crimecityiphone ?

crimecityiphone sounds like a great idea, please go ahead if you have the time. Then when we have it up we need to spread the link to it and get people to contribute.

/TLoord

tosh2209
09-17-2011, 11:14 AM
Well it's done, the wiki is accessible at http://crimecityiphone.wikia.com

Now we have to fill it.

wupuck
09-17-2011, 07:03 PM
Nice spreadsheet! Ok i made some changes on my own as I always like an ROI column to try and figure out which buildings to build.

I basically took a simple calculation: (Income per hour)/(Upgrade cost)

From what I'm gleaning, the best buildings to build (to level 10 - from the limited #s I have) are:

Laundramat
Pizza Parlor
Gas Station
Pawn Shop/Deli (can't be sure w/ limited #'s)
Tattoo Parlor
Souvenir Store
Diner/House (again limited #'s)
Barbershop/Gunshop (More lack of #'s)
Italian Restaurant/Electronics Store (#'s... #'s...)
Aracade
Warehouse

NOTE: this is just for starting. Also I'm not counting the Gold buildings.

wupuck
09-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Another thing I should caveat is cater to the style of play you are. If you only check once or twice a day, you want to build the longer timed buildings (Pawn Shop, Tattoo Parlors, Gun shops, et. al)

TLoord
09-18-2011, 11:00 AM
@tosh2209: Thanks, maybe you should ask MickeyTwoToes if we can use some of his text he's been writing in his own guide and if he is interested in this wiki. So far, he has been the best contributor to this community with information.

@wupuck: Not sure what you did, since I could see no changes in the document and also the ROI or "Time to break even on investment" was already included in the document, but with a more detailed calculation, that also includes the building time for the upgrade itself.

@wupuck: Your list of the best buildings to level up to level 10 might be right though, thanks for that. I haven't really included the formulas for income per hour/the accumulated time to upgrade them together with accumulated upgrade costs for buildings up to level 10.

However my focus has not been to upgrade one building to level 10 as fast as possible, but to balance the investment both by cost and in time and upgrade several buildings "in parallel" as well as build new ones, to get as big "real collectable" income per hour as possible. By that I mean that is is more likely that you will be able to collect most of your 1, 3, 6 and 8 hour etc buildings when they are ready to collect than to always sit and wait in your Hood to collect all money from the Laundromat. Also spreading your risk over several buildings makes you less vulnerable to robbing.

As a side note, I'm now at level 20 and my Laundromats are only at level 7 and my "hourly income" is $7834, but was is more interesting is that I am able to collect between 8 and 15k every 3 hours and make about 50 to 70k in income this way per day, depending on my IRL job and other factors.
Instead of just focusing on the the income itself, I have weight in the time factor and how fast I can upgrade a building, hence I wait with most buildings that take more than 24h to upgrade before all other lower upgrades are finished. I have now also included a "pro field" called "Income per Hour / Upgrade time" to the far right in the spreadsheet that helps in this type of decisions.

/TLoord

TLoord
09-18-2011, 12:14 PM
To all interested in the Money Building spreadsheet.

I have now done some changes to the document to hopefully make it easier for people not used to spreadsheets.

1. Fileds that you should put missing data in are now coded in green and in the same order as in the game. Please if possible include all the fields when you input your data, they are needed to make the calculations work properly. You don't need to have the money or to actually do the upgrade to find the info, just "touch" on your building and then press "UPGRADE", there you will find all necessary data and don't worry, you don't actually upgrade until you press the next "UPGRADE" button.

2. Fields that are calculated and need those green fields are now red, or grey.

3. You can find help or info about the column by hold your mouse pointer over the subject lines.

4. You can easily sort the columns by clicking on the popup menu that appears when you mouse over the column letters A to N. Please, when you have sorted and found the data that interested you, then resort the columns after Level (D) and Building number(A). This way the spreadsheet looks nicer to the next guy opening it.

The link to the spreadsheet again:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkPDmk8Lr8yadEZoX1RGd19pajJncVVzR282SEN3N Xc&hl=en

Enjoy!

wupuck
09-18-2011, 01:00 PM
@tosh2209: Thanks, maybe you should ask MickeyTwoToes if we can use some of his text he's been writing in his own guide and if he is interested in this wiki. So far, he has been the best contributor to this community with information.

@wupuck: Not sure what you did, since I could see no changes in the document and also the ROI or "Time to break even on investment" was already included in the document, but with a more detailed calculation, that also includes the building time for the upgrade itself.

@wupuck: Your list of the best buildings to level up to level 10 might be right though, thanks for that. I haven't really included the formulas for income per hour/the accumulated time to upgrade them together with accumulated upgrade costs for buildings up to level 10.

However my focus has not been to upgrade one building to level 10 as fast as possible, but to balance the investment both by cost and in time and upgrade several buildings "in parallel" as well as build new ones, to get as big "real collectable" income per hour as possible. By that I mean that is is more likely that you will be able to collect most of your 1, 3, 6 and 8 hour etc buildings when they are ready to collect than to always sit and wait in your Hood to collect all money from the Laundromat. Also spreading your risk over several buildings makes you less vulnerable to robbing.

As a side note, I'm now at level 20 and my Laundromats are only at level 7 and my "hourly income" is $7834, but was is more interesting is that I am able to collect between 8 and 15k every 3 hours and make about 50 to 70k in income this way per day, depending on my IRL job and other factors.
Instead of just focusing on the the income itself, I have weight in the time factor and how fast I can upgrade a building, hence I wait with most buildings that take more than 24h to upgrade before all other lower upgrades are finished. I have now also included a "pro field" called "Income per Hour / Upgrade time" to the far right in the spreadsheet that helps in this type of decisions.

/TLoord

Thanks TLoord - I didn't upload it because I made to many changes to your spreadsheet - biggest was to move the gold buildings to it's own sheet.

Agreed with the point about raising buildings in parallel. I was thinking about that last night - there are way to many other factors to consider - time to upgrade (numbers we don't have), defensive buildings to upgrade, style of play, and most importantly - time of the day your upgrading - thus creating a formula in Excel would be maddening.

Due to all the factors, the style of play is hugely important. Since I don't have a life, I'm on the game alot - so I would max my high turn over buildings first, depending upon time of day & length of upgrade time. Mixing in longer turnover buildings to "fill" upgrade times (that's what i'm doing now anyways)

Nevertheless, having an ROI type field would give us a good reference to work off of.

TLoord
09-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Thanks TLoord - I didn't upload it because I made to many changes to your spreadsheet - biggest was to move the gold buildings to it's own sheet.

Thanks wupuck! I agree with that that may have been too big changes for the current document. Interesting results from your work though.

Agreed with the point about raising buildings in parallel. I was thinking about that last night - there are way to many other factors to consider - time to upgrade (numbers we don't have), defensive buildings to upgrade, style of play, and most importantly - time of the day your upgrading - thus creating a formula in Excel would be maddening.

Yes, that's been my thought too, this is mostly a source of information, all the factors you mention have to be calculated by each player and trying to include that in a database would be just crazy, we're playing a game here not making a new one.

Due to all the factors, the style of play is hugely important. Since I don't have a life, I'm on the game alot - so I would max my high turn over buildings first, depending upon time of day & length of upgrade time. Mixing in longer turnover buildings to "fill" upgrade times (that's what i'm doing now anyways)

This sounds like a viable strategy regarding your play style.

Nevertheless, having an ROI type field would give us a good reference to work off of.

I'm still not following you here, the spreadsheet already has a ROI-type of field or is something wrong with the document so not everybody can see it? I've now also included ROI in the subject of that column.

The formula is calculated by taking the upgrading cost(Investment) and divide that with the extra money(new income - previous income) you will earn by doing this upgrade per hour(the number of hours it takes for the building to regenerate). This is the simple time to break even = Return On Investment(ROI)=+-0 in hours, but then the building don't generate any money during its upgrade and hence the upgrade time is added too and the result is in "Hours". It's just that the formula looks like this:

=ROUND(H"Upgrade time"+(G"Upgrade cost"/(J"Income Gain"/K"Building regeneration time"));2)

I'm not a math genius and maybe i've done something wrong here, so please correct me if that is the case.

Also if anybody good with spreadsheet formulas can help me to convert these formulas to use real Hours, Minutes and Seconds instead of "Decimal Hours"(15 min = 0,25 Decimal Hours, 30 min = 0,5 Decimal Hours), please get back to me.

/TLoord

tosh2209
09-20-2011, 03:39 AM
TLoord, I noticed on your spreadsheet that the levels needed to unlock the buildings are all wrong (I think the devs changed it recently)

duder
09-21-2011, 04:52 AM
Also if anybody good with spreadsheet formulas can help me to convert these formulas to use real Hours, Minutes and Seconds instead of "Decimal Hours"(15 min = 0,25 Decimal Hours, 30 min = 0,5 Decimal Hours), please get back to me.

Take all the values in your hours column, divide by 24, then format as time. Then should be able to enter values in hh:mm:ss into the spreadsheet.

-duder
674 597 607

Irra
09-22-2011, 10:39 AM
Hi TLoord,

I think a more fair representation of ROI should be:
(G"Upgrade cost"+H"Upgrade time"*E"Previous Income"/K"Building regeneration time")/(J"Income Gain"/K"Building regeneration time")

On another note, some of the ROI is little bit much in my opinion. Like upgrading a Warehouse from Lvl 8 to 9. It's a ROI on over 90 days, and then you have to babysit it. If you don't collect every 48h or get robbed, then it's even more. One way to see it is that you lose the 10% you deposit also, which would mean even longer time for the investment to pay off.
For me it will be more like 105-120 days. 4 months is a lot in a game :)

/Irra

duder
09-23-2011, 06:03 PM
@Irra

I agree that the pure ROI calculation in the sheet is a bit off; however, I think the value in the sheet is more around the availability of information about future incomes and upgrade times. The information presented is only useful if you merge it into your current economy and play style. I almost think the important factor on ROI is on the number of collections one needs to make to break even (rather than the time).

Of course, if you're expecting your building to get robbed... well, that's a different problem in terms of planning.

I think the key here is to contribute information that isn't already available and use the information that is to figure out your expected returns according to your play style and what that means for planning purchases.

-duder
674 597 607

duder
09-24-2011, 10:32 AM
@ TLoord

I added a column to the sheet for the time to complete in h:mm:ss. You'll probably still need to rebuild the roi references. If you do, keep in mind that the unit of time being used in the new column is decimal days (1 hour = 1/24). If you remove the formatting on this column, it will become apparent.

-duder
674 597 607

Irra
09-27-2011, 03:35 PM
I agree duder (although I prefer time over the number of collections). Usually I take stats in the sheet and adjust them to my style. Like how often I collect from a "3h-building" during a day, how often it will be robbed and etc.

But I've got to confess I play as much on feeling as logic, I've got this fix idea to upgrade all my money buildings to level 5, which will probably never happen since I'm building new buildings all the time and it takes longer and longer to upgrade the buildings. So half the time I'm working against this goal the other half I upgrade what benefits me most.

Just to clarify, the example with the Warehouse wasn't any critic against the sheet, not sure if it was perceived so, more a critic against the game that it takes 4 months to get the money back from building it. Especially since I get feeling that the buildings has a tendency to get a worse ROI with higer level. I wonder for example what a "Internet Company" level 9 will have for ROI? But it's just pure speculation perhaps I just see a pattern where it doesn't exist.

Gunn
09-28-2011, 11:12 AM
tloord, had some updates for ya

Empire theatre
level 5: 6600 per 3 hours
level 6: 9900

Also you don't have the icre cream shop up at all.

Ice cream shop
level 9: 5225
level 10: 7125

WhiteRose
09-29-2011, 12:48 PM
Its been a while since I posted here and I wonder where Popeye went? Maybe MickeyTwoToes thread, Tired of Rolling Noobs, A Guide to Success, kind of took over from where Popeye started, but I still think there is a lot of info missing.

tosh2209: I think it would be a great idea to setup a game wiki, but I don't know how to do that and really don't have the time to learn it now either, so please if you or anyone else are interested, go ahead and contribute to the community.

JinkoNeko: I agree, having a spreadsheet with loot info would also be great. I'm not sure if I'm the right man to make it though, so please get back with feedback on what type of info would be needed in such a document.

JinkoNeko: I don't agree about the building philosophy though, 2 weeks ago I used to get beat up all the time and I had done one of the Noob mistakes of following goals and leveling up too fast. Then I sat down and thought through the problems I had with the game and started on the building spreadsheet. After 1,5 weeks of smart building I now collect 50 to 70k per day from my buildings(and it's not from the Laundromats), I've doubled(ish) my stats to A:656 D:995 and I'm at level 17. And with this income level I have no problems growing and be competitive anymore.

Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkPDmk8Lr8yadEZoX1RGd19pajJncVVzR282SEN3N Xc&hl=en

I like this thread & the idea of seeing u guys making this effort for everyone. Thumbs up!!!

There are a handful of info/tips of jobs items under this thread 'Building-NPC-loot-list' by crimecitygirl.. I made a small contribution there.. U might want to use it as reference...

U might want to consider working with those who create the above few threads u listed earlier & the one i mentioned, since each of them has consolidate some info on their own. It would be nice if u put them together...

theONE
12-31-2011, 05:23 AM
ok now how about one with fighting mechanics

apart from oh look the more peeps you have and the more powerful weapons you win

I wan an actual mechanics of it i.e from what i gather is even if you have heaps of mafia the main important will always be if they have 200 it will challenge against YOUR top 200 (irregardless if you have more)

I think it'll use your top weapons against their top weaponsarmor

which is unfair if they have gold bought stuff but thats part of the game i guess. Now what else do I need to know? is each 3 weapon going against the enemies next 3 defensive items? how come if you have more of a powerful item you can't break through? if theats the point whats the point of collecting loot that might not be higher then the opponents weapons defense? i'm confused

transitnetwork
01-25-2012, 11:02 AM
hey guys, I saw a need for some useful tools so I built this:

www.crimecityguide.com (http://www.crimecityguide.com)

I manually entered all the data into web based spreadsheets and created filters and made all the columns sortable... I also created a page for people to post their profiles for people to easily invite them into their mafia

right now all the data is from the facebook version but adding the other platforms is just a matter of time

I've only put about 10 hours into the whole site so there's still a lot to do but right now it doesn't have the support of the community because nobody knows about it.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to implement them

thanks and enjoy!

SOG Will
10-05-2012, 10:26 AM

/TLoord

I'm not sure why but I couldn't download a workable copy of the spreadsheet so this may not work if your not using Excel 2007 or newer. However I've recreated the spreadsheet and have been able to convert the ROI in days, hours, and minutes.

A new column will have to be added, preferibly beside the existing ROI column, with the following formula. =TEXT(N38/24, "d:h:mm")

PawnXIIX
10-05-2012, 10:34 AM
I'm not sure why but I couldn't download a workable copy of the spreadsheet so this may not work if your not using Excel 2007 or newer. However I've recreated the spreadsheet and have been able to convert the ROI in days, hours, and minutes.

A new column will have to be added, preferibly beside the existing ROI column, with the following formula. =TEXT(N38/24, "d:h:mm")

Epic necro?