PDA

View Full Version : Why shadow my disco?

Carbide
04-04-2014, 11:14 PM
How come gree created a new LTB with a big shadow casting beside it? Why not put a big blinker light, or a strobe light, or even a bright red arrow pointing down at it? Is gree experimenting with the thought of casting shadows on all the new LTB's? It does look more realistically unique! But at the same time why not make all the buildings look like the sun is shinning upon them? Not just one!

CCKallDAY
04-05-2014, 03:43 AM
Why did you post two threads about this?

Carbide
04-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Why did you post two threads about this?Didn't mean too, it was an accident!

Kitty McPurr
04-05-2014, 09:10 AM
I agree with the OP, not because of it sticking out like a sore thumb but rather artistically speaking you can't have some buildings casting shadows while other don't because it is unrealistic. It is just lazy artistry. Might as well make the next building cast a shadow to the right. the perspectives will get all messed up and the game will start to look like a Picasso.

8infinity8
04-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Gree should add some sound effects when clicking on buildings...that would be cool. I'm down for some dance music when clicking on my nightclub or some gangnam style for my pagoda.

Da Don
04-05-2014, 02:58 PM
I'd like to erase some of the roads, or decorate them with cars

Joe_V
04-05-2014, 06:22 PM
How come gree created a new LTB with a big shadow casting beside it? Why not put a big blinker light, or a strobe light, or even a bright red arrow pointing down at it? Is gree experimenting with the thought of casting shadows on all the new LTB's? It does look more realistically unique! But at the same time why not make all the buildings look like the sun is shinning upon them? Not just one!

Some new buildings have shadows now... the beachfront retreat and i believe the throwback arcade had them too.

cyko
04-05-2014, 09:50 PM
Some new buildings have shadows now... the beachfront retreat and i believe the throwback arcade had them too.

actually, most of the LTB have them. slice rink has them too

OneHoop
04-06-2014, 09:37 AM
It symbolizes that the sun is setting on Crime City! ;)

Big_Joker
04-06-2014, 12:04 PM
I'd like to add graffiti to the bad part of my hood!

ghetto69143
04-06-2014, 07:02 PM

What was the purpose of that shadow??? Like seriously. its annoying, really

therealbengie
04-07-2014, 03:55 AM
all new buildings have shadows......

Captain Torgue
04-07-2014, 04:13 AM
all new buildings have shadows......

All new shadows have buildings.

Mr.Shh...
04-08-2014, 03:51 PM
I just want some cars to drive through my hood sometimes...i mean i sit here looking at my hood for hours and not a soul has driven by yet;(

Go4Seven
04-10-2014, 12:53 PM
I just want some cars to drive through my hood sometimes...i mean i sit here looking at my hood for hours and not a soul has driven by yet;(

Mofos drive by my hood all the time, looking for something to rob. I wish I could see them, to welcome them properly.