PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Acitve players / Merger options available

Johnnyfalcone
04-04-2014, 03:52 PM
So Fastbreak ranked 622 last battle thanks to 30 in active players. Well short story we have 30 open spots 96 BONUSES!!!!!! WE now have 30 severely active players have accomplished all epic boss goals so far working on 4th as we speak sltq is rolling along. I am looking for active players to join and regrow or a little syndicate with low bonuses to come and enjoy some good old fashion team work. We are 30 veterans strong lvls ranging from 50's with over million stats to 200's with 8 to 9m stats the ones that are here are not leaving we have a goal oriented 30 team players. We have strategy planned battle attacks. If you are looking for stat increase goals finished and streak awards. You might want to stop at our door. WE MAY BE SMALL BUT WE GET THE JOB DONE BY ALL MEANS. we do have gold spenders myself included which i purchase a min of 650 per battle I DO NOT REQUIRE ANYONE TO SPEND GOLD. If this seems like something you are looking for PM me and i will get back to you as fast as i can.
MERGER OPTIONS-
For MERGER considerations i am willing to give 2 to 4 officer positions for syndicates merging. I am also willing to give all 30 spots to a team for merger. Other requirements are as follows, Group me communication, 4x iph daily donation, We do not go for points in battle at this time we are doing streak awards last battle we did 4 goals on the streak awards. This plan can be changed depending on TEAM VOTES I GIVE ENTIRE SYNDICATE OPTIONS IN WHAT WE DO. MESSAGE ME HERE OR YOU CAN MESSAGE ME ON GROUP ME nickduus80@gmail.com for my group me.

Johnnyfalcone
04-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Bump for the hope of FASTBREAK

sony
04-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Disfunktion Inc, a top 750 (former top 400), recruiting active players.

We do fair in all the syndicate events, like we finish 21/27 of elite raid boss, we kill 300 epic bosses everyday, and the SLTQs as well.

All Defence bonuses are maxed, few Attack bonuses left.

We have players from different timezone, all our events are on for 24 hours.

We use Line for communication. My LineID: sonyta93.