PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Rate Reduction Bonuses

Jannski
04-04-2014, 08:13 AM
I've tried to use the search engine on the forums and on Google. I'm not coming up with any recent discussions on this topic, so I decided to start a new thread.

Two questions now that there are destructible items in my inventory and in my faction mates' inventory.

1. From what you've experienced does the hospital actually do anything?

2. The officers in my faction have been having a discussion on which bonuses to shoot for next... so for those of you who have invested in the casualty reduction faction bonus... if you could get your money back and invest it in a different bonus, would you? Why or why not?

Thanks in advance guys for your input. This will help me make decisions on upgrades as well as in our conversations on which bonuses to buy.

Bugmama
04-16-2014, 01:52 AM
*****Bump*****

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-16-2014, 02:58 AM
Basically... I would focus on your other bonuses first... And more importantly personal IPH. The units are easily replaceable with good iph. You could buy far more units... replace them without a second thought... Buy far more bonuses... Spend more on bigger iph upgrades... with the same money you spend on casualty rate. It's more of an opportunity cost issue here. Those billions could pad your army. If you have good iph you won't be raiding/attacking so you will also save units in that way. IPH is king.

MaverickINsc
04-16-2014, 08:19 AM
Basically... I would focus on your other bonuses first... And more importantly personal IPH. The units are easily replaceable with good iph. You could buy far more units... replace them without a second thought... Buy far more bonuses... Spend more on bigger iph upgrades... with the same money you spend on casualty rate. It's more of an opportunity cost issue here. Those billions could pad your army. If you have good iph you won't be raiding/attacking so you will also save units in that way. IPH is king.

I'm assuming faction output bonuses are maxxed? like was mention iph is the new attack