PDA

View Full Version : +1 building upgrade on Top 25 prize

ImmaBoss
04-03-2014, 11:30 PM
Can we get that mod on the prize plz A&F/CJ... There's nothing there and everyone here would appreciate it thank you.. I mean think about how much gold teams will spend to get it and we all know that's what you want so let's get plz

Mackie Messer
04-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Its a nice idea but might it not destabilize the cc economy if more than the current handful of people had it?

The Billionaire
04-04-2014, 02:54 AM
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure the +1 building modifier will be up for grabs to the CC population at some point over the next few months. It'll be an SLTQ prize, it won't be cheap but it'll be worth it. Any syndicate that doesn't complete the event will get left behind.

trepka
04-04-2014, 06:19 AM
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure the +1 building modifier will be up for grabs to the CC population at some point over the next few months. It'll be an SLTQ prize, it won't be cheap but it'll be worth it. Any syndicate that doesn't complete the event will get left behind.

I agree, I think they will introduce it about the same time as more syndicate bonus...you need to have a good place to spend the extra money your making!

The Real Bosses
04-04-2014, 06:40 AM
Final prize of a really strong RB :)

GucciMane
04-04-2014, 10:53 AM
If it was a war prize, it needs to be Top-3.

Nighteg
04-04-2014, 10:54 AM
It needs to be top 100!

Zippy69
04-04-2014, 01:03 PM
If it was a war prize, it needs to be Top-3.

Wrong - I said this several weeks ago...

it needs to be a Reward that's accessible to most...

Tiers 500-1000.

that's still only 1/3 of the CC population Max but imagine how many people would spend to get into that tier...

Cobra Shuttle
04-04-2014, 01:09 PM
It needs to be accessible, but if you're going to make it rare make it so that people who can use it the most can easily get it, ie people with high IPH. Make it a limited buyable item like in these STLQ or as a reward for a LTB.

reticlover
04-04-2014, 03:07 PM
it will be rare. cause the ones that already have it woule be able to uograde 3 at a time

ImmaBoss
04-04-2014, 03:24 PM
it will be rare. cause the ones that already have it woule be able to uograde 3 at a time

Who cares in KA I'm able to upgrade 5 building at once

The Billionaire
04-04-2014, 03:25 PM

It won't be rare. Crime City moves in phases.

The last major shift was the stat inflation.

The next one will be an IPH boom which will be great for the game. The modifier will be available to everyone. All you have to do is spend enough gold as a group to get it. Like i said earlier, those who don't get left behind.

dribblin todger
04-04-2014, 03:39 PM

i think we have all had a taster of what kind of event will be tied up with modifiers such as this "Special Epic Boss" tied in with an LTQ like we had when the +1 energy mod was available a few weeks ago, most hated the event because the boss was difficult to beat (as i recall 10 rounds, level 1-10 per round, each round becoming harder), i loved the event and if it was the case that a +1 upgrade mod was available in an event like this i would be happy

Miss Soprano
04-04-2014, 10:51 PM
On MW I can upgrade 4 buildings at once and KA I can do 6. On crime city 1... We are like the red headed step child and gree never gives us players what we want it's total bs.

reticlover
04-05-2014, 09:40 AM
It won't be rare. Crime City moves in phases.

The last major shift was the stat inflation.

The next one will be an IPH boom which will be great for the game. The modifier will be available to everyone. All you have to do is spend enough gold as a group to get it. Like i said earlier, those who don't get left behind.

how can u ne so sure of these changes? are u a gree employee??

DoubleR7
04-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Can we get that mod on the prize plz A&F/CJ... There's nothing there and everyone here would appreciate it thank you.. I mean think about how much gold teams will spend to get it and we all know that's what you want so let's get plz

It's been updated with a defense mod for a change. I can see it on my droid tablet but not my iPhone

boy_bui_doi9x
04-06-2014, 12:02 AM
kiem the gia lom

kiếm thế private 8/2013
(http://kiemthemoi.net/) , kiem the trinh the hien
(http://kiemthemoi.net/) , Khach san Da Nang
(http://www.vinaday.com/daytrips/Cambodia/Cambodia-Beach
) , Khach san nha trang
(http://www.vinaday.com) , Cu Chi tunnels (http://www.vinaday.com/daytrips/viet-nam/saigon,ho-chi-minh-south-vietnam/cu-chi-tunnels-half-day) , the
(http://www.khoavang.vn/tin-tuc

)

Nighteg
04-07-2014, 09:19 AM
It should be the reward for the next elite RB (make them challenging, i don't mind).
Also new syndicate bonuses need to be released. That'll keep most of the syns busy for the next year at least.

GucciMane
04-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Wrong - I said this several weeks ago...

it needs to be a Reward that's accessible to most...

Tiers 500-1000.

that's still only 1/3 of the CC population Max but imagine how many people would spend to get into that tier...

Is this a joke?

No chance one of the most desirable modifiers in the game be free.

It won't happen that way regardless. Building output mods have been top 50/100 historically.

The OP wants it top 25 because that's his tier. lol.

Those tiers require no spending either.

It should be the reward for the next elite RB (make them challenging, i don't mind).
Also new syndicate bonuses need to be released. That'll keep most of the syns busy for the next year at least.

City of Rivals. They don't care about this game going into next year.

Nighteg
04-07-2014, 03:37 PM
Is this a joke?

No chance one of the most desirable modifiers in the game be free.

Nobody said anything about free. Gree's other 2 major games (KA and MW) got these (initiated by gree), so i don't see why not here. Although i'd prefer time reduction mod. But that's just me.