PDA

View Full Version : Lets predict the future of modern war!

Spazer
04-03-2014, 07:58 PM
I have realised GREE is full of surprises. How about we predict what will happen in Modern War in about a week time or a year time or even in few days time? Do you think that GREE will shut down Modern War? Do you think GREE will add another disastrous event again like Full Assault? Will GREE give out Free GOLDS??!? What do you think? What do you think will happen to Modern War? If you have any interesting Intel from GREE then plz share it with us.

bam bam.
04-03-2014, 08:12 PM
Free gold never...I predict that won't happen. Poor customer service to continue. The product is brilliant, so it will be hard to mess it up so bad it stops making money... it won't get shut down anytime soon. Full assault won't die the death it deserves, they will bring it back but change to 3x10min wars (some exec must justify his job n cant admit it was a mistake n jus let it go) and u still won't be able to dump useless units and win. I predict they won't put confirmation button to stop accidental gold spends on all gold transactions in the short term like they really should. I predict they won't fix the inventory system. I predict better mods but not energy or health boosts for less than a couple of vaults (health n energy regens are effectively discounts on future spends so they won't offer that cheap). i predict more gambling events like crates. more advertising. i predict a shed load more whinging on this forum. i predict addicts life myself will continue to play on...most stay for our faction brothers n sisters...thats the dynamic gree has done well. make us struggle together so we bond n push on.

2000y2k
04-03-2014, 08:25 PM
I predict the next major big is just an event away.

Robespierre
04-03-2014, 10:19 PM
With all of the crappy graphics, glitches, slow ticket response times, and inflation for stats (and $$$ for our poor Aussie friends) . . .

So long as Gree keeps bringing in the gambling addicts with overcompensating egos from microgenitalia, MW will still exist and be immensely profitable.

http://www.coolkaboodle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/iphone-slot-machine.jpg

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/overcompensating.jpg

Rather than focus on the machine that MW is, you could always control your interaction personally, and make your own decision....you don't need to go down with the ship.

Agent Orange
04-04-2014, 12:45 PM
That's Yosh's car…..

As long as new events are released without proper testing they will be as frustrating as everything that has come before. I fully agree with Robespierre, as long as players put up with poor quality and continue to throw lots of real cash at Gree in order to stroke their ego's things will remain the same.

My observation is that revenue from the game is in decline, hence the number and frequency of events. Revenue is declining because the owners are setting financial goals that they expect their employee's to achieve. These goals are probably fairly unrealistic IMHO but the poor sods in the trenches are stuck trying to figure out how to get there and in the mean time take all the heat from the customers who are getting fed up. A nasty situation which eventually may reach critical mass thus causing the end of the game.

So when revenue reaches a certain point and since we as customers have no rights according to the TOS they will turn the server off and that will be it.

Rob TRK
04-04-2014, 12:59 PM
GREE may of course decide to cash in in the asset and sell it to someone else (Read Funzio)...

Led
04-04-2014, 01:04 PM
I predict everything will stay exactly the same... Gree will f*ck up events and people will complain while nothing is resolved. :p

lemonhaze
04-04-2014, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE=Robespierre;1258095]
With all of the crappy graphics, glitches, slow ticket response times, and inflation for stats (and $$$ for our poor Aussie friends) . . .

So long as Gree keeps bringing in the gambling addicts with overcompensating egos from microgenitalia, MW will still exist and be immensely profitable.

http://www.coolkaboodle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/iphone-slot-machine.jpg
this post is spot on

Agent1200
04-04-2014, 04:59 PM
It's not going anywhere anytime soon. My faction, which is relatively free usually, just got done pooling together roughly $1000 between us to get the +1 building upgrade. We are top 100. Let's just estimate that 100 factions all pulled together approximately $1000 to get that same boost... $100,000 for a single event? You don't close your doors after a win like that. I know, some factions may have been able to finish it for less, but my estimates aren't far fetched, either.

Things will go on just like they have been for a long time. Every event will likely have errors, some will complain more than others. Some will even retire or quit playing, however they choose to look at it. New players will take their spots, some getting just as addicted to the spending as those who quit.

Th best thing we can do is play free. If something comes around you must have, do the math and decide if it truly is worth a little bit of your real money. Just don't be the guy with thousands of real dollars thrown away into this game when it does finally sink, and you'll be able to look back on it without feeling too terribly stupid.

;)

Brummied
04-05-2014, 04:18 AM
I hope gree will offer some kind of transfer value to other gree games, such as the clash of clans clone call to arms before switching off servers. Seems gree have deemed a 6 month turnover of stats, which means cash spent a year ago, bonuses aside is now meaningless, as long as we the players don't grumble to much about that then we agree to let them take our cash for short term gains that get superseded in as short a time frame. Your cash, your risk but remember games are supposed to be fun, when we stop having fun together, the game will collapse, until then enjoy tapping :)