PDA

View Full Version : Arena Rewards Like Cmon

Dark Prince
04-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Really... Another AOSM... I cant believe people spend more then 500 gems for such an atrocious reward.
How about changing them to Epics that people actually want?
The last 2 Tournaments #1 has been 1mill+

Komodo+
Druidic+
Sandstorm+
Arcane+

Just a few examples...like cmon Tectonic+ as a reward is just pathetic from a few weeks ago.

SmokeSomePeaches
04-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Well it is only 1 person that gets the +. I'm guessing the jump in points is because of hackers.im not saying the winners are hackers but they do have to spend more to keep up with the hackers. Just because the epic is old I think it's still worth it

Bshappell
04-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Is this post seriously necessary. I highly doubt you had any plans to go for a black medal, just saw the award and are begging for attention. People like you are the reason these forums are a joke now. Jog on silly troll. Rewards before arena revamp for a black medal was a single legendary armor and t wasn't even a plus.

Dark Prince
04-03-2014, 08:45 PM
Is this post seriously necessary. I highly doubt you had any plans to go for a black medal, just saw the award and are begging for attention. People like you are the reason these forums are a joke now. Jog on silly troll. Rewards before arena revamp for a black medal was a single legendary armor and t wasn't even a plus.

You are a strange little man, and no not 1 probably #3 though

furyp
04-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Nah, no need to change. People still spend 5k gems on getting #1 regardless of the reward.

Dark Prince
04-04-2014, 08:35 AM
Nah, no need to change. People still spend 5k gems on getting #1 regardless of the reward.

And I am sure they would spend more for Top 3 if they did change it