PDA

View Full Version : The deception of BD on our team and all of CC

Aclark
04-03-2014, 02:50 PM
I am so shocked and embarrassed that I was a party to this. It was an unwilling unknowing part I played but that does not make me feel any better. I want to tell all of CC that I'm sick and angry that this has happened. My team had no idea that this was a lie by a person that seriously needs mental help.
This is going to first be shocking and unbelievable then you will be angry. I know this because I have just find this information out myself. I was contacted by a person and told that BD is not dead and in fact is alive, well and cancer free. I took some time to research and finally called BD at his place of work. I was told by the operator that he had just stepped out of the office to go to a meeting and was transferred to his voice mail. It is him and the information I received is in fact true. The person that we have honored and grieved is in fact alive and well. We have all been deceived and have suffered because of that and I am so very sorry. I honestly do not know what else to say. I am sorry for all the pain that this person caused to us all.

Gunn
04-03-2014, 02:59 PM
I figured it was an april fools day joke in very bad taste. Well at least I don't feel so bad for sas ripping him off now.

Dubstik
04-03-2014, 03:07 PM
*careface*

ploop
04-03-2014, 03:20 PM
Faceplam!

Who said he passed away?

GucciMane
04-03-2014, 04:00 PM
*careface*

+1

"all of CC" is a stretch and a half.

Naughty Angel
04-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Too all those who thought they knew Baddad have been conned in a most disgusting way. To lie about something so tragic while soo many are suffering now or have in the past is downright evil. All his talk about honor, integrity and faith was total bs. Being someone who lost more than one person to cancer, I found this to be incredibly cruel and inhuman.

Ma B
04-03-2014, 06:01 PM
Hello my fellow CC player I was duped also by this terrible scam that BadDad played. These are his player code he can change his name but he can't change his codes. I would not let this player in any syndicate he not worthy

Baddad1 965 605 833
BADDAD 691 555 426
BadDad 2 168-822-875

HavingFun
04-03-2014, 06:05 PM
And welcome to the Internet and Internet games. Why would you feel bad. Just laugh and shrug it off. It's just a game no matter how much you spend and how much you online chat with people.

JeffinChi
04-03-2014, 06:24 PM
And welcome to the Internet and Internet games. Why would you feel bad. Just laugh and shrug it off. It's just a game no matter how much you spend and how much you online chat with people.

+1

When I read about baddad I thought "man, that sucks" and went about my day. If anyone here invested much more emotion into it than that, and are now livid, I say take it as a lesson and move on.

Consider this another one of life's lessons that will eventually turn your sweet nativity into pragmatic pessimism.

offline04
04-03-2014, 07:20 PM
I am just disgusted by TAW as the leading team.

Ma B
04-03-2014, 08:00 PM

TAW had nothing to do with this SAS is playing into it it all on a very sick player maybe he went back to SAS and this how they played mmm food for thought

HavingFun
04-03-2014, 08:08 PM
TAW had nothing to do with this SAS is playing into it it all on a very sick player maybe he went back to SAS and this how they played mmm food for thought
Can't be that. Monte's an Angel. We all love Monte.

offline04
04-03-2014, 08:16 PM

Why you drag SAS into that?

HavingFun
04-03-2014, 08:45 PM
Because all things good have to be FC/TAW and all things bad must be SAS. And now it looks like the whole account hack thing was total and complete bs also :)

bravo 6 vk
04-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Because all things good have to be FC/TAW and all things bad must be SAS. And now it looks like the whole account hack thing was total and complete bs also :)
The account hack happened for real, not bs

Aclark
04-03-2014, 08:56 PM
I do have something else to say. I was so hurt by this deception and I had several SAS players find me and check to be sure that I and the team were doing okay. I had 1 from TAW talk to me. So everyone can say what they will but to my surprise I have had more kind words from SAS than TAW and that means a lot to me. We invest a lot of time with people that we play this game with and so when someone does something like this it is hurtful and BD should be ashamed there is no excuse for this that would make this situation okay. Being a cancer Surviver this hit home for me as well as others who have actually lost family and friends to this horrible disease. This will never be a justified act.

bravo 6 vk
04-03-2014, 09:16 PM
What a shame Baddad, I thought you were a better person than what you did now.

HavingFun
04-03-2014, 09:17 PM
I do have something else to say. I was so hurt by this deception and I had several SAS players find me and check to be sure that I and the team were doing okay. I had 1 from TAW talk to me. So everyone can say what they will but to my surprise I have had more kind words from SAS than TAW and that means a lot to me. We invest a lot of time with people that we play this game with and so when someone does something like this it is hurtful and BD should be ashamed there is no excuse for this that would make this situation okay. Being a cancer Surviver this hit home for me as well as others who have actually lost family and friends to this horrible disease. This will never be a justified act.

Subtle but not subtle enough.

Keapa
04-03-2014, 09:49 PM
The other day I woke up to read that Baddad was dead, and like many of us I mourned the loss of a person I considered a friend
Today I wake up to read he is alive, and like many of us didn't know what to believe
And truthfully still don't, was it an April fool joke, is it real and a family member taken over his accounts, answering the work phone ? Only those who have had phone convo's with him would know that answer.

But I am sure the truth will emerge sooner or later.
I am in shock like most of us, thinking at first that someone was trying to tarnish our tribute to a person who at the time we considered a friend

Keapa
04-03-2014, 10:00 PM

Better to be disgusted because we are the leading team than be disgusted at what may be the worst April fools day joke played on a group of genuinely concerned people

offline04
04-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Better to be disgusted because we are the leading team than be disgusted at what may be the worst April fools day joke played on a group of genuinely concerned people

You right, and I take this back.

I am disgusted if that plays out to be a sick joke. We are in a virtual environment where we can't see the other persons eyes when something is stated and yet we trust people, and are surprised if they don't act/react in the way we thought they would.

ukwildcats5
04-04-2014, 02:02 AM
I do not know BD or anyone from TAW or SAS but that's messed up for someone to "joke" about having cancer. I've seen first hand what cancer does to someone's life. My mother passed away from cancer of the mouth and I would not wish the slow painful death on my worst enemy. The world is filled with stupid idiotic people but to make a joke out of million's of people's suffering is just downright disrespectful and sick.

Molly's Voice
04-04-2014, 06:33 AM
I'm not saying he's alive or dead, no actual proof beyond heresay has been revealed as of yet. Once upon a time, many of you derps actually believed I was Rodrigo Ferraz bc a couple of other derps attempting to smear and discredit me claimed they talked to him in a chat room. Personally, I really couldn't care less either way to baddad's fate as he is just another random stranger to me. It's a game on a mobile app, people. Stop allowing yourselves to become so butthurt over someone you don't really know. When you do, the terrorists win. It's the Internet, if you can't handle your emotions and allow yourself to be so easily manipulated, maybe you should all have a collective word with yourselves and turn off the devices for awhile until you can learn how to handle it.

P.S. Baddad probably didn't even lift.

Lou/GS
04-04-2014, 06:51 AM
Never believe anything you hear over the Internet...

Haven't you all seen the show catfish?

The_
04-04-2014, 07:34 AM
I'm not saying he's alive or dead, no actual proof beyond heresay has been revealed as of yet. Once upon a time, many of you derps actually believed I was Rodrigo Ferraz bc a couple of other derps attempting to smear and discredit me claimed they talked to him in a chat room. Personally, I really couldn't care less either way to baddad's fate as he is just another random stranger to me. It's a game on a mobile app, people. Stop allowing yourselves to become so butthurt over someone you don't really know. When you do, the terrorists win. It's the Internet, if you can't handle your emotions and allow yourself to be so easily manipulated, maybe you should all have a collective word with yourselves and turn off the devices for awhile until you can learn how to handle it.

P.S. Baddad probably didn't even lift.

They're crying and moaning over a guy they've never met irl. I doubt any of these people ever hit the gym.

GucciMane
04-04-2014, 11:00 AM
They're crying and moaning over a guy they've never met irl. I doubt any of these people ever hit the gym.

what are you talking about I get all emotional when I blast my rear delts......

tears of joy though.

Phillip99
04-04-2014, 12:35 PM
I am so shocked and embarrassed that I was a party to this. It was an unwilling unknowing part I played but that does not make me feel any better. I want to tell all of CC that I'm sick and angry that this has happened. My team had no idea that this was a lie by a person that seriously needs mental help.
This is going to first be shocking and unbelievable then you will be angry. I know this because I have just find this information out myself. I was contacted by a person and told that BD is not dead and in fact is alive, well and cancer free. I took some time to research and finally called BD at his place of work. I was told by the operator that he had just stepped out of the office to go to a meeting and was transferred to his voice mail. It is him and the information I received is in fact true. The person that we have honored and grieved is in fact alive and well. We have all been deceived and have suffered because of that and I am so very sorry. I honestly do not know what else to say. I am sorry for all the pain that this person caused to us all.

Lol.....hilarious. This is what y'all get for taking your fake computer relationships so seriously. Try getting some real friends. Sorry fools, but you never know who you are dealing with in a chat room

Keapa
04-04-2014, 05:21 PM
I apologize to all players, when I said baddad was dead.
When you are given that news, and considering the alleged illness one doesn't start asking questions.
I am sorry that I unintentionally mislead you/ anyone

surfinguy369
04-04-2014, 06:09 PM
Can't fix stupid in these forums!

Keapa
04-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Can't fix stupid in these forums!

Sigh, looking at your post I wish we could.

MattThomas08
04-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Don't put so much stock in Internet people. Dead people aren't always dead and women are always men.

iteachem
04-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Don't put so much stock in Internet people. Dead people aren't always dead and women are always men.

Should dig up the Rorshack thread.. or any thread with koralene

Edit: Found it.. damn too funny reading this again

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?18895-CALLING-OUT-all-SO-called-female-members-of-this-board-!&highlight=rorschach

kimberleyj
04-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Too all those who thought they knew Baddad have been conned in a most disgusting way. To lie about something so tragic while soo many are suffering now or have in the past is downright evil. All his talk about honor, integrity and faith was total bs. Being someone who lost more than one person to cancer, I found this to be incredibly cruel and inhuman.

i agree with you . it has only just been 1 month ago in 2 days time when i lost my mum who died from cancer and i think it is very cruel to joke about dieing. i was feeling sorry for him because of what happened. you should never joke about being ill or dieing.

Flapjacks
04-04-2014, 08:55 PM

Finally, The-Art-of-War actually used, well, The-Art-of-War!

I, for one, am extremely proud of TAW for really using a tactic of SUN TZU..,deception!
Remarkably brilliant TAW & my hat goes off to you; just when I was losing hope in you! Silly me!

I mean, fronting as if someone is dead is waaaaay better than saying one of your board members once again lost their device or will be out of the Country for a month, therefore passing the costs onto the new pawns for the umpteenth time.

Brilliant! SUN TZU would be proud. I think?

sister morphine
04-04-2014, 10:53 PM

I, for one, am extremely proud of TAW for really using a tactic of SUN TZU..,deception!
Remarkably brilliant TAW & my hat goes off to you; just when I was losing hope in you! Silly me!

I mean, fronting as if someone is dead is waaaaay better than saying one of your board members once again lost their device or will be out of the Country for a month, therefore passing the costs onto the new pawns for the umpteenth time.

If Baddad was a TAW member I might agree. He isn't.

Keapa
04-04-2014, 11:08 PM

Let's confuse flappy even more, if he is going to use the syndicate where that player used to be, he may as well go back to when BD was in SAS. ( personal opinion: to the relevance of previous syndicates to what has happened: zero)

sister morphine
04-04-2014, 11:19 PM
There's definitely something going on. Baddad has gone from my kakao friends list, so somebody has control of his accounts. Who's to say who though.

pallack
04-04-2014, 11:45 PM
There are some new level accounts too

Flapjacks
04-05-2014, 06:41 AM

So now you see why I was so surprised. Silly me, once again I was let down in believing that The-Art-of-War actually used The-Art-of -War.

sister morphine
04-05-2014, 08:31 AM
So now you see why I was so surprised. Silly me, once again I was let down in believing that The-Art-of-War actually used The-Art-of -War.
Surely not. I must have missed the bit about bludgeoning your opponents with fat rolls of dollar bills! ;)

dr007
04-06-2014, 08:29 PM

Another Silent Imbecile trying to distract from the thread. What did TAW do this time? If the story is false, we were duped like everyone else. All we did was try to honor our ex-team mate.

dr007
04-06-2014, 08:35 PM

Just when the world rejoiced, flabby is still alive. We are losing!!!

Flapjacks
04-06-2014, 08:37 PM
Just when the world rejoiced, flabby is still alive. We are losing!!!

I'm still here; just diagnosed with colon cancer, but I'm going to have my Grandkids play for me! ;-)

You understand this disease ;after all, you work in people's rectums for a living.

Interesting career path

t12pm
04-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Actually losing both parents to cancer, since he wants to play something as low as that karma should step in and let him actually get cancer now then see what kind of sick stuff he plays

cooch
04-07-2014, 12:25 PM
So why are players still got BadDad in their names?

bravo 6 vk
04-08-2014, 10:00 AM
I saw Baddad's name on kakao has been changed to Danny?!?!

offline04
04-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Another Silent Imbecile trying to distract from the thread. What did TAW do this time? If the story is false, we were duped like everyone else. All we did was try to honor our ex-team mate.

HaHa, as far as I know that Silent Imbecile helped kicking your way smarter b.tt during Financial District Fallout twice, as I might add on.

Disgusted I am about the way you guys, or at least one of your leaders/board members or whatsoever, used the info about the sickness/death of BD to warm up again the mysterious story around him. Of course, now nobody knows who started it and/or when, but oh well.

Zorg
04-13-2014, 11:40 AM
Well I'll never donate to cancer ever again thanks to Baddad. Its going to be funny when he gets cancer now. Karma will get him in the end. lol

Phillip99
04-13-2014, 01:55 PM
Well I'll never donate to cancer ever again thanks to Baddad. Its going to be funny when he gets cancer now. Karma will get him in the end. lol

Of course you do realize that Karma will give you cancer for wishing cancer on him.

OmgMileyCyrus
04-13-2014, 03:30 PM

We learned 2 things from that post
1. You have never donated to cancer.
2. You are an irrational douche��

Phillip99
04-13-2014, 06:31 PM

Way to take out your frustrations on innocent people with cancer, what a man

MattThomas08
04-15-2014, 03:40 AM
Way to take out your frustrations on innocent people with cancer, what a man

I'd be very surprised if he ever donated any money to cancer research in the first place, I wouldn't be too upset about losing his massive contributions even if he were being serious.