PDA

View Full Version : Raid boss level 100 loot

Web323
04-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Is anyone else getting only Super Rare as their loot prize. In game it tells me I have a 100% chance at a Super Rare. Why not the legendary units?

2000y2k
04-03-2014, 11:20 AM
I think it's just like last time when iOS did not show the loot correctly. Droid users in your faction should be able to provid it to you.

Web323
04-03-2014, 11:22 AM
The only problem is that is the only prize I get each time

SevenO9
04-03-2014, 11:46 AM
The problem is, with cash units being 5-10x stronger than lvl 100 boss loot, noone cares ...

Cmdr_Vessery
04-03-2014, 11:49 AM
It should be 33% across the board for all types on the lv100. has to be a display problem.

Generik79
04-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of this display issue. I've passed your information to our developers, who are working on it.

reesiepuff
04-03-2014, 03:26 PM
I can't even see the epic and legendary loot units i get from bosses in my inventory

Tardavic
04-03-2014, 04:21 PM
Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of this display issue. I've passed your information to our developers, who are working on it.

Great answer, as w are looking into this. We will try to provide you with any other details we can.

Generik79
04-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Great answer, as w are looking into this. We will try to provide you with any other details we can.

@T: I'd like all of my responses to be blue text from now on. Thank you. :cool:

reesiepuff
04-03-2014, 07:36 PM
@T: I'd like all of my responses to be blue text from now on. Thank you. :cool:

Like so?? :p

iamnasty
04-03-2014, 07:45 PM
The problem is, with cash units being 5-10x stronger than lvl 100 boss loot, noone cares ...

Yep, what a junk unit and a waste of time !!!....moo :D

lemonhaze
04-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Yep, what a junk unit and a waste of time !!!....moo :D

lol ya i just bought me 30 more growlers so i dont mind if i get the 2k or 7k unit..i'll use this 45m iph to the max closeing in on 200m stats when other day only had 40m hard earned

iamnasty
04-03-2014, 08:00 PM
lol ya i just bought me 30 more growlers so i dont mind if i get the 2k or 7k unit..i'll use this 45m iph to the max closeing in on 200m stats when other day only had 40m hard earned

L100 boss is difficult, those can kill it has to be with high stats, and this junk Super Rare unit is meaningless to any of them, wherelse it will never be use in any fight. Most of the factions can't even bother to harvest !!! With the hyper inflation on going, Gree should come with with better and stronger unit for the Super Rare.... moo :D

reesiepuff
04-03-2014, 08:11 PM
L100 boss is difficult, those can kill it has to be with high stats, and this junk Super Rare unit is meaningless to any of them, wherelse it will never be use in any fight

My faction is almost done and those units will definitely help my army out. and if they dont then they can get used in full assault. All decent units mean something now even if they arent in your army. One perk is that if the unit is not indestructible and not in your army it wont get destroyed and you can keep it however long it is till next full assault

iamnasty
04-03-2014, 08:24 PM
My faction is almost done and those units will definitely help my army out. and if they dont then they can get used in full assault. All decent units mean something now even if they arent in your army. One perk is that if the unit is not indestructible and not in your army it wont get destroyed and you can keep it however long it is till next full assault

With the time and health required to kill L100 boss, won't you agree it should be a better unit ?....moo :D

Jhenry02
04-03-2014, 08:42 PM
As usual, people miss the point. The extra 7k units are like sprinkles. The goal is to get the ice cream.

http://i.imgur.com/U4c1JJD.png

Farming is extra, it's bonus. The fact they let us farm at all surprises me. So if you think a 2-7k unit isn't worth power attacking for No gold, your stats are much higher than mine, or you're lazy.

-Jason

iamnasty
04-03-2014, 08:47 PM
i can't be lazy if i've been going around helping some LLP faction??? ...moo :D

Jhenry02
04-03-2014, 09:23 PM
So have I Chang. I've been doing it for a while now.

SevenO9
04-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Oh glad you told me about the final quest reward. How could I have missed that?

Sorry bro, you are a long time and respected forum member, bust don't sound like a smartass.

I can buy those 2-7k units which hardly make it into my army at 1-5m cash. So the incentive to farm is rather low.

Of course I help a LLP faction, just saying the loot needs to be adjusted if Gree wants to make money.

JCL
04-04-2014, 05:23 AM
yep, same here

Is anyone else getting only Super Rare as their loot prize. In game it tells me I have a 100% chance at a Super Rare. Why not the legendary units?

Jhenry02
04-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Oh glad you told me about the final quest reward. How could I have missed that?

Sorry bro, you are a long time and respected forum member, bust don't sound like a smartass.

I can buy those 2-7k units which hardly make it into my army at 1-5m cash. So the incentive to farm is rather low.

Of course I help a LLP faction, just saying the loot needs to be adjusted if Gree wants to make money.

Sometimes, I can't help but be a smartass when the same answer is available for every complaint, gripe, kvetch, and moan. If it's not worth farming loot, DON'T!!! Buy you're new fancy units that are DESTRUCTIBLE.

And come on, for the factions who can make it through the ltq, all you are doing is informing Gree that the event is too easy. So then they raise the boss 100 health.

Ok, so if they raise the loot drop "power" in an attempt to promote farming. The majority of us, at least in our faction, are still not going to use gold, just free hits and power hits. There is no incentive for Gree to do this. Because all it will do is create more complaints about stat inflation.

So either they raise all loot for raid bosses, ltq, epic bosses etc (which takes time) and get complaints about stat inflation. Or, they can use their own formulas and get complaints about loot being useless. I have to believe, if they think they're gonna get crapped on, it might as well be for doing the easy thing instead of the lesser easy thing.