PDA

View Full Version : Ideal skill point allocation

fahartle
04-03-2014, 11:14 AM
I've been just turtling up and upgrading stuff for the last six months, but I'd like to start playing more events. If you were starting over, knowing what you know now about events, where would you stick your skill points? Thanks!

FYV
04-03-2014, 11:40 AM
50 stamina, 2000 energy and the rest on defense, assuming you are gold player, if not, 50 stamina and everything else on energy. That's what I would do.

Sumiala
04-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Depends on your play style.
If you don't raid a lot (no interest or no time or whatever) then there is not much points in having loads of stamina.
Energy is good due the LTQ's that are usually present at least once every cycle.

Thief
04-03-2014, 12:19 PM
50 stamina, 2000 energy and the rest on defense, assuming you are gold player, if not, 50 stamina and everything else on energy. That's what I would do.

50 Stamina and the Rest into Energy.

Attack and Defense have been proven not to do anything for over a year now...so unless that changes...

Pidgeot
04-03-2014, 02:11 PM
Or you can just bank your skill points and use them as needed. I have 59 skill points banked.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Make them work for you. Judging by the changes that have dropped... it's clear that no part of the game will remain meaningless forever. Just when you think attack and defense skill points are worthless... Bam they will become invaluable. So best to have a well rounded system. Mine aren't at all. I have 31 stamina and do zero raiding but to trigger EB. I had almost zero in energy so I have been dumping in for months. FYV called it-- 50 stamina is good because when that all of a sudden plays a major roll you can get the full use of your gold (if you use it). 2000 energy (maybe slightly more) is also a solid number. Gives you the ability to refill through the night when you sleep without sitting full (depending on your regen). Rest into attack and defense is also smart to CYA for when those become important.

bam bam.
04-03-2014, 04:55 PM
50 stamina, 2000 energy bank the rest for when wholesale changes r made to skill points (which may or may not happen). atk/def r pretty pointless. i have 130 atk n 70 on def n there is no diff (i checked with guys who i have raided... million or 2 ahead in stats with double the def skill points n still had 100% success). i also have nearly 3000 energy but if ur gonna b a gold player 2000 energy is fine.