PDA

View Full Version : Item Change For Baddad?

Swedevil
04-02-2014, 08:37 PM
I can't speak as a true close friend of baddad's and I wont pretend that I can. He and a few other notable names assisted me and many others in our young and mature stages of the game and on the forums.

Previously, there was a little buggy that had the color and name changed for a former Crime City member that had passed. His sydnciate (maybe OGK - don't remember for sure) asked for it to be done and a mod made it happen.

I guess what I'm getting at is to see if anyone has even inquired about this in honor of baddad.

sister morphine
04-02-2014, 11:01 PM
I'd support that. As you say there is precedent here, and also in KA where two units were named for Sh@dow, a much loved and highly regarded player who died last year.

Swedevil
04-03-2014, 01:55 AM
I'd support that. As you say there is precedent here, and also in KA where two units were named for Sh@dow, a much loved and highly regarded player who died last year.

I don't play KA, so I'm unsure of this. However, I do know that there was a white buggy if I remember correctly that was changed in CC (Monument Park maybe???)

Captain Torgue
04-03-2014, 03:02 AM
I don't play KA, so I'm unsure of this. However, I do know that there was a white buggy if I remember correctly that was changed in CC (Monument Park maybe???)

You are correct. The item was a car named LG's Buggy and was the top ten prize during that war. He was also a member of OGK.

Dandd1821
04-03-2014, 06:43 AM
Think it's a great idea and awesome way to show some respect for someone who obviously made a difference to many players here in cc.

trickymicky
04-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Same here devil, I didnt know the guy, but he seemed well respected within the cc family, gree should do something in his honor!!

MattThomas08
04-03-2014, 09:24 AM
I recommend:

Baddad's Smokin Stogie (Explosive)

sister morphine
04-03-2014, 10:05 AM
I recommend:

Baddad's Smokin Stogie (Explosive)
Haha, I like that. He did enjoy his cigars did BD. Still remember the SAS chat room discussions on the subject, even though I didn't chip in. :)

offline04
04-03-2014, 07:22 PM
I recommend: Thirty pieces of silver, sponsored by TAW.

Naughty Angel
04-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Baddad is a liar and alive and well. He fooled us all!!!!!

sister morphine
04-03-2014, 10:56 PM
I'd very much like to know the motivation for this stunt, but yeah it's really shoddy to pretend you have cancer like that.

Shame on you BD.