PDA

View Full Version : Internet connection error - please explain

Jomama1
04-02-2014, 04:51 PM
I have had several guild members, including myself, get boss reset killing the mobs in the 17 string.

we see the following

Lost Server Connection
Resyncing player progress with
server. Press OKAY to continue playing.

I have already had 2 members retire from KA this week because of this. We need an explanation. People are wasting time and gems and getting very upset.

I was offered no compensation and told to delete and reinstall game. Like that helps on timed quests. Since it was 5/17 no biggie for me. But I have had one member fail 3 times on 17/17. This is simoky insane. Reports are widespread and yet there is no comment here while quest ends tomorrow and folks get stressed.

Instead of fixing this we get some dumb April Fools joke that some folks waste gems on. Do you want everyone to quit?

Please respond Gree.

KM KAge
04-02-2014, 06:28 PM
When GREE "fixed" the energy glithch because people were cheating, they introduced the situation where you can experience the loss of energy and not have the hits count. This way instead of the players cheating, we now have KA taking energy away without awarding the kills. AGAIN, a GREE bug where it costs players gems to accommodate their error, but I guess that is not cheating. YET again a ripoff from GREE.

Jomama1
04-02-2014, 06:33 PM
What's weird is that this is happening hen there is good connectivity. Wondering if there are steps to prevent it. I have advised guild to take a practice shot first on a cheap mob to verify connection before making final kill on big mob. Ridiculous though. And people are very upset as they are working hard and getting screwed.

Allegra
04-03-2014, 12:22 PM
I didn't get the:
"Lost Server Connection
Resyncing player progress with
server. Press OKAY to continue playing. "
as you said you guild mates did, but I did experience the same issue. After killing 17/17, my kill didn't count. It was not a question of lost connexion, my internet was fine.
My first thought was that I probably missread it and I have to kill 2 mobs, but after checking again I realised Gree has struck again. I didn't even bother with a ticket, I know is pointless, I just killed it again. I was ready to stop playing KA and any other gree game I play if the second kill would've been lost as well.