PDA

View Full Version : Minimum Damage - No Prize

MadAtWorld
04-02-2014, 03:08 PM
So far, several issues:

1. An FLTQ boss pops up. I hit it. I am charged health. But the hot does not register to the boss. I hit again. Same. 3 minutes later, another faction member is asked to finish it, does, and the results show only that faction members name, even though my health is now completely empty after repeatedly hitting that boss before anyone else went near it.

2. We called a boss 60. Minimum damage for the boss 60 reward is 417,360. I was second hitter and did 1,692,021 damage. The Reward button is not lot up. I am listed as unranked. And I did not receive a unit for hitting it.

The quality of the units can be addressed in another thread. But the fact that hits are not registering worries me. Boss health on Boss 100 is over 2 billion. If we have a lot of hits wasted in this manner, that's going to be a frustrating experience to say the least.

qwertyguy
04-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Reboot your app. I've had to do it twice.

Tardavic
04-02-2014, 04:38 PM
So far, several issues:

1. An FLTQ boss pops up. I hit it. I am charged health. But the hot does not register to the boss. I hit again. Same. 3 minutes later, another faction member is asked to finish it, does, and the results show only that faction members name, even though my health is now completely empty after repeatedly hitting that boss before anyone else went near it.

2. We called a boss 60. Minimum damage for the boss 60 reward is 417,360. I was second hitter and did 1,692,021 damage. The Reward button is not lot up. I am listed as unranked. And I did not receive a unit for hitting it.

The quality of the units can be addressed in another thread. But the fact that hits are not registering worries me. Boss health on Boss 100 is over 2 billion. If we have a lot of hits wasted in this manner, that's going to be a frustrating experience to say the least.

I know u will have heard this several times before, but do send in a ticket to Support so that an agent can further investigate.

I Am Legend
04-02-2014, 05:11 PM
I know u will have heard this several times before, but do send in a ticket to Support so that an agent can further investigate.

Most of Gree costumer base know better than to send in a support ticket on its own and
1) expect a fast
2) meaningful
3) useful
4) accurate
5) on topic

response.

While the forums seem to provide a solution/answer 10-20x more efficiently.

Compared to the in game support that seems to be based on a 1% luck lottery system.

Socks
04-02-2014, 06:15 PM

What's the point in sending a ticket? I have a ticket that hasn't been resolved, nearly a year later.