PDA

View Full Version : [DANGER!] Weekly Epic Boss, Araknos is here!

Elita
04-02-2014, 11:02 AM
Hello Knights and minions!

This week's Epic Boss, Araknos, is weaving a web around your castle gates! Defeat him by April 8!!

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/4b8c349f-22ba-49c1-8493-82403e5bc49c_zps71fcde62.jpg?t=1396461620

sxespanky
04-05-2014, 05:08 PM
any word on a nice update? =]

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?73018-**OFFICIAL**-Feedback-and-Suggestions-Thread!

Dave Fortin
04-06-2014, 12:46 AM
Hi and welcome i wan to know i i never got those free 20 gems and the 2 dark princes key with my main account but with both of my 2 other account i got them 1 on IOS and another 1 on Android.? If someone can tell me it can be great cause at the momment i really wan those little gift i play since the notus epic boss and i never get those 20 gems!!! Im getting really angry ive send alot of report to Gree but the only fu&@$& things they say me its your request have been evaluate unfortunally we cant help you! WHAT THE FU#K IS THIS BULLSH!T!!!

sxespanky
04-06-2014, 05:37 AM
this is not the way to report a problem Dave- have you tried counseling? Do you need to talk to someone about this problem in which it makes you so mad that as you type you frequently start typing in Q-Bert-inese? I'd say the best thing you could do is just hop around a few platforms. maybe itll cool you off?
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/ehogg/Animated/thumb/qbert.gif_thumb.jpg

Dave Fortin
04-07-2014, 08:19 AM
this is not the way to report a problem Dave- have you tried counseling? Do you need to talk to someone about this problem in which it makes you so mad that as you type you frequently start typing in Q-Bert-inese? I'd say the best thing you could do is just hop around a few platforms. maybe itll cool you off?
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/ehogg/Animated/thumb/qbert.gif_thumb.jpg

If it was so sample why they didnt refer me ohhh yeah cause gree suck. They cant do **** cause they just wan our cash they dont care about their player they just think about their little ass *****! We work to pay them and they work for nothing exept put bug in the game! I never receive my ****ing blitz war fusion boost on my ios device a bit more and im selling my account cause they pissed me off with their ****ing dumbass update or worker in game that they got free gems hacker are less hacker than this!!! And the only thing gree do is put an ubdate probably outdated for nothing! Oh yeah to bug the game we cant do **** right now with this dunbass game!!! Free to play my ******* yeah !!! GREEDY AS ****...!!!

Dianish
04-07-2014, 08:24 PM
If it was so sample why they didnt refer me ohhh yeah cause gree suck. They cant do **** cause they just wan our cash they dont care about their player they just think about their little ass *****! We work to pay them and they work for nothing exept put bug in the game! I never receive my ****ing blitz war fusion boost on my ios device a bit more and im selling my account cause they pissed me off with their ****ing dumbass update or worker in game that they got free gems hacker are less hacker than this!!! And the only thing gree do is put an ubdate probably outdated for nothing! Oh yeah to bug the game we cant do **** right now with this dunbass game!!! Free to play my ******* yeah !!! GREEDY AS ****...!!!

Take a chillpill, mate. That tone wont do any good. I for one barely get any offers. Im lucky if i get 3-5 gems a month. I havent gotten the 2 DP keys and 20 gems either.

If you wrote to Gree the same way you write here then i understand why Gree doesnt care much. Would you care for a person who rages about fictional things? Just calm down. Its not like its the end of the world. I do understand your frustration, but... A few gems and those 2 dp keys arent worth that rage... But hey - To each hi's own.

I assume you play World or Warcraft and currently are on a break and havent raged in a while. Go play some more WoW!

On Topic: Love pulling the boss' legs off.

bosskiller
04-08-2014, 07:40 AM

If your wondering why GREE doesn't care about your problem, re-read this. Have you tried anger management? It might be good for you.