PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Units too small for army?

robmurphy
04-02-2014, 10:51 AM
In the recent FA event, when selecting units to deploy, I noticed that I had lots of units with bonuses (e.g. +3% infantry attack etc.). But they we're not in my army (not in my top 3,000) because they're att/def was too low.

Does this mean that those bonuses do not count in the game at all?

If they don't, wouldn't it be sensible if we had a mechanism for putting them in our top 3,000 units at the expense of a higher power unit with no bonus?

I think I'd rather have a 3,000 power unit with a bonus in my top 3,000 rather than a 10,000 power unit without a bonus?

Does that make sense? Or am I missing something?

Jhenry02
04-02-2014, 11:01 AM
The bonuses continue to work even if the unit doesn't go to battle.

Do not use them in any future FA event!

robmurphy
04-02-2014, 11:06 AM
Roger that. Thanks.

kmg108
04-02-2014, 11:25 AM
The bonuses continue to work even if the unit doesn't go to battle.

Do not use them in any future FA event!

Would be great if they added a filter that removes the units with bonuses (much like you can remove the units in your army) from being considered in FA. Those 5 minute battles go fast and it is easy to pick things you don't want. It would be great to be able to filter those out all together. I hate all those "are absolutley sure" screens. It slows me down when time is of the essence.

Jhenry02
04-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Yeah, but I'd rather have too many double checks than none.
Because then the forum is flooded with "I just sacrificed my McGurt Chopper with +1 sex appeal! Stupid Lag! I'm suing Gree!"

Speed ump
04-02-2014, 11:49 AM
I agree, need to leave out the bonus units. Who in their right mind would use those.

Thief
04-02-2014, 12:23 PM
I agree, need to leave out the bonus units. Who in their right mind would use those.

Same could say about those that pay/play an application on their phones and tablets :D Might get thrown into the same category.

With that being said i agree. Just remove them from option....no one would want to sacrafice them unless they are nuking their base

At the same time the check mark for units in army should then ONLY include units in your army or not in your army. Not just ALL or units not in your army. This makes a big difference when your trying to sacrafice something in your bottom 3000

All in all we need a good solid 6 weeks before having FA again anyways.

bxhx
04-02-2014, 02:04 PM
All in all we need a good solid 6 weeks before having FA again anyways.

I thought it was scheduled again for this weekend....

Big she'd
04-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Bxhx that's not even remotely funny