PDA

View Full Version : onslaught assault carrier, best unit in long time but...

doughboys
04-01-2014, 08:19 PM
The onslaught assault carrier with the +1 building upgrade was the best unit since I have been playing for 10 months. I have staggered along with minimum stamina, and slow regen, waiting for a big unit. Finally it's here and as you might have guessed, I did not get the unit because of a lack of faction participation. I know many will say move to a better faction but we have finished ltq and raid bosses before, it was just bad timing and unorganized this time.
What I don't understand is why such a big unit was placed in a fltq. With unit buildings and iph being a big part of the game now, I think this was too big to be left depending on others. Even campers would want this unit. I think it benefits the individual more then a faction.
If a faction of 50 had no energy starting the last round, I think it would have taken 400 gold per person to finish it. So my suggestion would be to offer the unit for sale after the event. Make it cost 1000 gold, or even valor. It could even be stripped of the att/def stats. By doing this an individual would have a chance to get it although a faction could get it cheaper by working together and get the bonus stats as well.
Gree would have more gold being spent, campers or smaller faction would be able to get the unit, and raiders will have more upgraded buildings to raid, and being let down by your faction would not be as terrible. That's a win,win,win,win situation. But As it is now I am losing interest because I feel I have fell even further behind.
Anyway, play me the tiny violin of pity for me and let the insults begin.

Hellrazor
04-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Email me hellrazor.mw@gmail.com i might be able to help you.

Aarran James Oliver
04-02-2014, 02:06 AM
I saw this event and the reward and thought oh yes i want it badly and guess what did not manage to get it. I have no idea how active the factions had to be to get this reward or how much gold you'd have to spend in all. I'm in a top 750 faction with 50 members only 5 or so with low levels on them and were pretty dam active in all faction events we got to the 5th mission of kills and momentum stopped even with alot of members spending the gold they had and buying more we could'nt produce results enough to get us the final reward unit by the end the event was only like 48 hrs long i think not 100% sure there to be honest might have been 72hrs but you either didnt give us enough time or set the amount of energy needed overall too high your rewarding your top end or high cash playing members too much and not the long term players or the new players you might want to get into the game to keep the interest in game steady and hopefully your revenues earned from people buying gold. you might keep getting people to try this game but by level 50 - 100 so many quit because they dont see them getting results or things like upgrading base feel like there taking forever to do because you have so many areas of base to work on overall, for example, Raising Iph (income per hour) leveling up unit buildings to unlock all units, leveling up boost buildings to raise Stats overall and finally the lame defenses we get and upgrading them i have'nt bothered calculating how long it would take to level every one of those buildings to level 10 but its probably over a decade when doing it 1 building at a time. If a game wants me upgrading buildings for 10 years plus not including new buildings you might add then you had better keep the game interesting or people will find something else to play there's tons of free games out there and even afew games you pay for that are worth paying for. Start giving decent stuff to more players dont make the final rewards so impossible to get without hundred/ thousands spent on gold. keep your players happier especially the long term players the game would'nt still be here without them and the gold spenders. I really recommend next campaign or 2 putting a unit with that bonus in again but make it obtainable for everyone and give us sometime on the event please i beseech you i love this game only been playing 6 months and a bit but i truly love it alot i love factions and how much you can do in faction together and the new event gets my thumbs up as well meaning Full Assault good job with the event bad job preparing us for it but still your trying and some of us appriciate it cheers. Now please listen if any from Gree read this save your players, save the game, save yourselves please. if any players of this game read this and agree with my comment please comment after saying I agree (name optional) then anything you might want to add please do this it probably wont make a difference but lets try to get Gree's attention and see if they respond.

Cheers to any who reply good or bad. and Thank you very much to any Gree employees who read this please pass it along this is the general feelings of alot of people in my faction. I want to help you guys make us happy to keep us in the game wanting to play and wanting to spend money but making rewards so hard to get individually or as a faction need to be lowered at least once off every now and then make the reward good too will help keep players more active overall I believe.

That cheap Limited time building was a great example it was cheap and only took our upgrading time and not much cash overall that was very kind of you please act like that again but with the +1 building upgrade unit as the reward make it obtainable plz plz plz.

If you took the time to read this long comment thank you very much nearly finished i'd just like to say speak up say something good or bad even if they miss most of our input do it anyway. at least get your 2 pennys worth in lol. Aarran Oliver

Jesse21
04-02-2014, 02:57 AM
I hate to say it so bluntly, but the op was right. You have got to get in a better faction. People who play like a machine and/or spend cash will have the better rewards. You are proud to be in a top 750 faction, but what if the top 1500 got all the same prizes? There would be no motivation to push harder. If you want the prizes at the top, you have to climb higher.

doughboys
04-02-2014, 06:21 AM
I hate to say it so bluntly, but the op was right. You have got to get in a better faction. People who play like a machine and/or spend cash will have the better rewards. You are proud to be in a top 750 faction, but what if the top 1500 got all the same prizes? There would be no motivation to push harder. If you want the prizes at the top, you have to climb higher.

I actually agree that the hard work and better factions should get better rewards. I just feel that an individual should have the opportunity to be able to get the bonus even if paying out in blood, tears, and wallet. How can anyone catch up to someone who is doubling his/her own production? he can't, he just has to wait for everyone better then him to retire. By this method the stronger will always get stronger and the weak will stay weaker.
No top 100 or 500 will take in a guy (or gal) just starting out, so is it too unreasonable to ask to be able to work harder and put in our dues and try to catch up or at least lessen the gap.

Bravo Zulu
04-02-2014, 06:52 AM
I actually agree that the hard work and better factions should get better rewards. I just feel that an individual should have the opportunity to be able to get the bonus even if paying out in blood, tears, and wallet. How can anyone catch up to someone who is doubling his/her own production? he can't, he just has to wait for everyone better then him to retire. By this method the stronger will always get stronger and the weak will stay weaker.
No top 100 or 500 will take in a guy (or gal) just starting out, so is it too unreasonable to ask to be able to work harder and put in our dues and try to catch up or at least lessen the gap.

I'm not trying to be mean or nasty by saying this, but you actually should not be able to catch up. I have an llp in a pretty strong faction (top 500-750) and they could not get the unit either.

My hlp faction did, with hours to spare. I don't expect my llp to catch up to my hlp. My hlp is two years old and my llp only 1. There are some factions who have been able to upgrade two building for a long time, and after two years it finally became my HLPs turn.

That's kinda what all the fuss was about several months ago about stat inflation. Llps and new players were gaining stats in a month that it took others of us a year to build. If someone has been playing longer, and is in a higher ranked faction it should be easier. It's the incentive. There are benefits to camping and staying low level, but there are benefits to going full out in the game too.

There are benefits to being a single player (I hated full assault, but played ONLY because my faction played and it's a requirment to stay), but there are benefits to being in a faction (like the +1 building upgrade).

The definition of fair is not that everyone gets the same thing. It's just that you can't favor one over another. For many months the advantage most definitely went to the new and lower level players. It seems like gree is now trying to offer benefits (not advantages) to those of us playing in the two or more year category. Our needs are different- for units, bonuses, and prizes. The prizes that increase stats for llps generally have no effect whatsoever for those of us higher.

Again, not trying to be dismissive of your post, but give it time. The rest of us had to. You will get your turn.

doughboys
04-02-2014, 07:37 AM
Yea, I guess I am caught in between the hlps and llps. lvl 150 16m att/ 23m def but my unit buildings are all 3-4 and iph is 4m.
I think the llps who got the +1 upgrade are going to be tougher then ever in a few months.

Jesse21
04-03-2014, 03:11 AM
You can come over and talk to people on my team about joining. You have to get about 50k wd points. Your not as far from top 100 as you think