PDA

View Full Version : Stop the BS

One man army
04-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Guys stop complaining about the prizes and ****. WE JUST HAD A STAT INFLATION SO STFU!!!! A lot of people didn't like FA so they didn't waste their units so they still have there ridiculous stats. This is there response to what just happened. If people would have used FA to its full potential you wouldn't get these crappy prizes. So stop complaining, this may sound hypocritical but it realized this recently and I'm human and not perfect so no better say anything about me being a hypocrite

Mr llama
04-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Guys stop complaining about the prizes and ****. WE JUST HAD A STAT INFLATION SO STFU!!!! A lot of people didn't like FA so they didn't waste their units so they still have there ridiculous stats. This is there response to what just happened. If people would have used FA to its full potential you wouldn't get these crappy prizes. So stop complaining, this may sound hypocritical but it realized this recently and I'm human and not perfect so no better say anything about me being a hypocriteLet me get this straight, because they gave us massive sat inflation it's ok for them to put out a shotty unclear event

fofito30
04-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Guys stop complaining about the prizes and ****. WE JUST HAD A STAT INFLATION SO STFU!!!! A lot of people didn't like FA so they didn't waste their units so they still have there ridiculous stats. This is there response to what just happened. If people would have used FA to its full potential you wouldn't get these crappy prizes. So stop complaining, this may sound hypocritical but it realized this recently and I'm human and not perfect so no better say anything about me being a hypocrite
No, don't think you being hypocritical, just speaking your mind whether you right or wrong. Personally think you are an utopian by openly implying that had the rest of WM only used their units the event would have been achieved to its full potential. I have to disagree with you, basically your premise seem to forget a tiny personality trait common to most humans and that is greed. Am pretty sure and confident that a large percentage of players used and bougth Cash/valor units in an effort to help their faction reach whatever rank they tried to achieve. The higher the rank the more compelled players were to use/buy/replenish their stocks of Cash units to throw into battle. To me that was the hope Gree had for this event and not your proposition that only free units already on your army.
Now, regarding the unit rewards don't think its b.s., quite frankly this event required as much time and as much real money as WD or any other event of its kind (e.g. P.vP comes to mind). Hope Gree revalues this event and pull it off its rotation.

DUSlider1
04-01-2014, 07:11 PM
You folks need to realize not everyone is in a top 500 faction.

The faction reward for beating Normal in the upcoming Raid Boss level is apparently a 63159/51675 +10% Infantry Attack unit. Since when does this equal a crappy unit?

Speed ump
04-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Each can only speak from their own perspective, at this points many of us are strong enough to defeat anyone's deff many times over. We would prefer deff stats. Gree dosnt want players that strong in deff, therefore the deff boosts in FA were given to lower levels. They also give way more attack bonuses than deff ones, because there's more action if more people can attack more. ( read that to mean spending) a 63k unit just dosnt add that much more at our level anymore, and the attack bonus, ehhh. I understand if your stats are under ten mil, it would make a much bigger difference.

qdubbya
04-01-2014, 09:15 PM
I remember the "good ole days" when you were dropping vaults for 10k units :)

lemonhaze
04-01-2014, 10:00 PM
I remember the "good ole days" when you were dropping vaults for 10k units :)

glad those days are gone i can drop 1b and giane 20m in stats a day lol

steelhead
04-02-2014, 12:23 AM
Each can only speak from their own perspective, at this points many of us are strong enough to defeat anyone's deff many times over. We would prefer deff stats. Gree dosnt want players that strong in deff, therefore the deff boosts in FA were given to lower levels. They also give way more attack bonuses than deff ones, because there's more action if more people can attack more. ( read that to mean spending) a 63k unit just dosnt add that much more at our level anymore, and the attack bonus, ehhh. I understand if your stats are under ten mil, it would make a much bigger difference.

You said it yourself, you don't need the att. bonus. So why didn't you go for a lower rank during full assault to obtain a def. bonus? You can't do that with wd, but full assault was the perfect opportunity for change in strategy.
And yes, it would be stupid of gree to give out a def. bonus for first rank. That would make sup untouchable, resulting in less gold use. Just like what some factions had to endure facing a streak team.

Aarran James Oliver
04-02-2014, 01:16 AM
Well overall i think its a great new faction event. for these reasons i will list below,

1, it really can involve your faction in team play with this new event, you can chat and co ordinate your attacks and deploys alot easier in game then any other event so far, this event has potential for tactical and strategic game play with friends and fellow faction members if your in a lively active faction.

2, The rewards are or can be pretty awesome depending on how much effort your faction makes overall.

3,Even if you get paired up with factions you cant beat cause they deploy constantly or use superduper units to control the flags then use the war for something else if you go into it with full deploys plus the ones you recharge over the 30 mins use them to clear out weak useless units most important if doing this to clear useless units from inventory is aim for units you only have afew of this makes scrolling through your army easier making future deployment of units possibly easier also if you do this at start of each battle you can possibly scare the other factions into deploying more units then they would without you taking the flags at the start.

4,Gree gave us units for every war we fought even if we came 1st,2nd or 3rd we got something so even wars you cant fight dont deploy decent units just do trash and least you'll gain something you can use in next war you fight.

5, I recommend a officer or leader in every faction that wants to try and do this event with some effort should take pics of the faction deploy contributions before the end i did in last half hour i can now see who deployed and was active and who gave alot in units or did'nt. Factions could tie these results up with the faction war at the end to help root out inactives or those happy to let the faction work while reaping the rewards and not making any effort.

Now my Criticism on the bad bits.

Gree you gave us so little info to really prepare much for this faction as individuals or as factions. Some guys and factions obviously did give this event pre thought mine didnt so much but was wondering about it alot the info we got was not enough and in future please think more about having us players more in the know. We love the game and want to continue playing but your shaking this game up alot with little info or warning of upcoming changes. I heard there was a Beta for this faction assault event but i didnt know it was around or how to get it.

Overall for me Good event i enjoyed it i've played domination style battles on games before so i got the hang pretty quick on, I also love strategic tactical games too and this event had that in too and when alot of faction members were playing in wars it was really good fun most fun faction event I've had yet and thats the aim of the game for us players is'nt it to have fun playing so thumbs up there from me at least. Keep up the good work but please let us know more in future either by news feed posts in game or at least decent posts on the forum for those willing to make the effort to come on here. yes i am a addict to this game and forum is becoming one of my new tools for this game.

MaverickINsc
04-02-2014, 06:05 AM
You folks need to realize not everyone is in a top 500 faction.

The faction reward for beating Normal in the upcoming Raid Boss level is apparently a 63159/51675 +10% Infantry Attack unit. Since when does this equal a crappy unit?

I'm in top 150-200 faction slider and this is still a good unit....trust me.....and when the cash units drop like flies on raid and attack the indestructibles will gain value even more.......ive already noticed an increase in units being lost in successful raids and attacks.....so im good with indestructible loot

Speed ump
04-02-2014, 11:56 AM
Steel, it's that ego thing. That's what drives people at the top, myself included. That smart thing would have been to go for that deff boost in a way, but not really. They still hand out way more attack bonuses which would quickly over come that. And if we did manage to some how accomplish high deff, they would change something to negate it again. Plus, being first is always good. I can only imagine the comments of everyone saw us at that level.lol

steelhead
04-05-2014, 02:51 AM
Steel, it's that ego thing. That's what drives people at the top, myself included. That smart thing would have been to go for that deff boost in a way, but not really. They still hand out way more attack bonuses which would quickly over come that. And if we did manage to some how accomplish high deff, they would change something to negate it again. Plus, being first is always good. I can only imagine the comments of everyone saw us at that level.lol

You're (sup) in a position to toy around. Sometimes you can take a different strategy, will keep it interesting. But watch out, it wont backfire at you. Lol

Btw: need some big guns for my old faction for raid boss, if anyone could help out.