PDA

View Full Version : Boss trigger ratio

Mcockbur
04-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Again Gree ruined the game with a non-sense boss ratio..
I have been doing jobs for one hour and only 2 bosses appeared.
If they dont want to give you the opportunity to win 100 bosses, they can do it more difficult, several hits, whatever, but avoiding the opportunity to hit it is frustrating...
GREE!!! YOU ARE EVERY TIME WORSE AND WORSE.

DoubleR7
04-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Again Gree ruined the game with a non-sense boss ratio..
I have been doing jobs for one hour and only 2 bosses appeared.
If they dont want to give you the opportunity to win 100 bosses, they can do it more difficult, several hits, whatever, but avoiding the opportunity to hit it is frustrating...
GREE!!! YOU ARE EVERY TIME WORSE AND WORSE.

I'm at level 14 with no issues

GucciMane
04-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Every single one of these threads will always have 50% people saying "I can't trigger this boss F***" and the other half saying "I have no problem" as if their account was inherently better.

And then they'll go on to clutch at straws: "you aren't summoning boss correctly" "I summon this way" "Well I summon this way and its better"

It will change every event. It's rather arbitrary who has trouble summoning and who doesn't. Fact of the matter is after the boss was changed on the 10-revisited boss it's been a rather messed up system.

Jclew
04-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Every single one of these threads will always have 50% people saying "I can't trigger this boss F***" and the other half saying "I have no problem" as if their account was inherently better.

And then they'll go on to clutch at straws: "you aren't summoning boss correctly" "I summon this way" "Well I summon this way and its better"

It will change every event. It's rather arbitrary who has trouble summoning and who doesn't. Fact of the matter is after the boss was changed on the 10-revisited boss it's been a rather messed up system.

Agreed. I haven't finished any of the three since that style change. This one looks like its going to bee just as bad. Have summoned 5 bosses between 2 accounts in two hours lol...

Mcockbur
04-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Need to have tons of patience I dont... Good for players who can trigger the bosses faster.. Bad for us who don't.. Anyway...

xavvax
04-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Ive used about 600 energy 20 stamina and killed 22 bosses. Triggering the same way I did the last boss which worked fine once I figured it out

Tamiel
04-01-2014, 08:18 PM
In both of my accounts (L170 and L92) it is perceptively more difficult to trigger the Epic Boss than in events prior to the previous one. I lean more towards LTQ pursuit for my higher level account and more robberies for my lower but they are rather close in trigger rate. The challenge of the event should not be the triggering!

Mackie Messer
04-01-2014, 10:41 PM
Last event I had not issue whatsoever. Though more than half my syndicate did. This event pretty much all of us are having an issue.

Iron Mike
04-01-2014, 11:01 PM
Last event I had not issue whatsoever. Though more than half my syndicate did. This event pretty much all of us are having an issue.

So they have just about perfected their special epic boss summoning sauce. I've attacked/robbed/done sltq targets (which rarely drop any sign of an Uzi)/done regular jobs. The one thing I haven't tried is standing on my head and slapping my little mike against the screen to do any of the above.

Epic boss perfected. I can't wait for the soon-to-be-released "Summon Boss Instantly for 15 Gold" button to be introduced.

The_Don
04-01-2014, 11:35 PM
Fact of the matter is after the boss was changed on the 10-revisited boss it's been a rather messed up system.

100% absolutely, without a doubt, exactly right on.

aron
04-02-2014, 12:55 AM
It was a lot easier 3 bosses ago, i can tell you that

Miss Soprano
04-02-2014, 01:26 AM
We should be able to summon the boss like the raid boss. I mean who in the right mind wants to be on this game all day taping. Most of us have kids, jobs, family, you know real life that is way more important then a game. Gree stop making this a job and let us have fun playing the GAME!!!!!

The Night Prowler
04-02-2014, 02:20 AM
I too had no problem last boss. In fact I couldn't stop triggering it. It was a right pain after I couldn't beat him every time I moved it triggered the boss.
This time it seems i'm getting a boss every hour no matter what I do.
Swings and roundabouts I think they call it.

Morgz
04-02-2014, 12:27 PM
Ive used about 600 energy 20 stamina and killed 22 bosses. Triggering the same way I did the last boss which worked fine once I figured it out
So what's the trick?

JoJo1234
04-02-2014, 02:03 PM
So what's the trick?

Stand on your head whilst singing Mary had a little lamb and repeating until the boss should appear. You may have to say a little prayer or two as well and promise to be good for Santa Claus at the same time though.

pistol pete
04-02-2014, 06:18 PM
We should be able to summon the boss like the raid boss. I mean who in the right mind wants to be on this game all day taping. Most of us have kids, jobs, family, you know real life that is way more important then a game. Gree stop making this a job and let us have fun playing the GAME!!!!!

Exactly, they have taken away one of the last positive reinforcements which motivate us to play this game. Once it starts hurting RL people quit playing and find a new game.

Mcockbur
04-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Maybe this challenge should be renamed to "the lottery epic boss"

xavvax
04-03-2014, 05:44 AM
So what's the trick?

I cant give away my secrets, then everyone starts doing it and gree puts a stop to it. But my synd is doing fine with triggering some better than others but its not 'hard' for anyone

Mavis Vermillion
04-03-2014, 06:10 AM
It works a little better for me now. I have missed a complete boss event. The one with the amazing weapons. Like 2 bosses ago. Because it wouldn't trigger. Put in a request and I could go .... myself. Really classy. It wasn't in those words, but the meaning was the same.
Now it's a little better, but what you guys don't realize is that making the event so hard that maybe making it while going at it almost 24 hours a day is not very motivating. Last time I made it in the last minute and I was really going at it almost non stop. This event is starting to take too much time to enjoy it or motivate you to do it. Why ruin a perfectly good format. That you wanted to make the boss stronger ok, but from what I've heard it's like 10x stronger. As if you want people to quit playing.
My whole syndicate fell a part these last few weeks because you ruined the game for them. We were climbing nicely and made rank 403 2 wars ago and now it's dead.
Thank you for all your efforts. I fought against that and kept trying to keep members and recruit and you just made the game more and more aweful for people so they quit.
Again thank you for making me work so hard for nothing and giving me so much stress. I'm finally able to tell you after I've tried to get my registration validated for the last +3 months because I wanted to post a thread in the recruitment section. And I still can't do that

Morgz
04-03-2014, 10:03 AM
Mavis it took me FOREVER to get my account validated too. Somehow I either missed, or never received the automated account confirmation email, and the people who run this forum either do not check admin emails, or don't respond. the only way I was ever able to get activated was to submit a ticket in game, and spend about 3 weeks of back and forth messages asking them to please contact the forum admins and activate my account.

Xavvax: I can appreciate that. Wish I knew though. For me, summoning a boss seems hit or miss depending on when I play. Some times I log on and can summon 3 bosses within 15 minutes, other times I go an hour and only get one.

daddy99
04-03-2014, 01:13 PM
It's a shame that none of the Gree Mods will give us an explanation that makes sense. Sure, they say the "engineers" say that nothing has changed. If they actually played the game they would understand first hand that the trigger success has changed. I agree with someone earlier: if you want to make the Epic Boss event more challenging then up the health on the Boss, don't make it harder to trigger. By doing the former you might actually encourage people to spend gold. . . oops, that would be a GOOD business idea. . .

Suspect5
04-03-2014, 02:34 PM
this one and the last boss event were terrible to summon. i put way to much time last round trying to finish, this time im done after another two hrs and tons of stam/energy and only one boss.
GREE FIX THE PROB, AND CAN WE GET A MOD IN HERE TO EXPLAIN THAT THE HELL HAPPENED!

CCC-syn
04-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Gree are forgetting that it supposed to be a game! Not a task!

coolwip
04-03-2014, 06:40 PM
It's stuff like this that turns people off from playing. Not much fun if the game is just frustrating to play.

Miss Soprano
04-03-2014, 07:17 PM
They will never understand that until they go bankrupt and are like F$&@ we should have listened to our players instead of thinking with our pockets.

Mirmur
04-03-2014, 11:57 PM
This was such a fun event in the past. Triggering now is just a pain in the ass, and it shouldn't be like that.
It's the 3rd or 4th boss event that people are complaining - GREE PLEASE FIX IT.

djonny88
04-04-2014, 02:15 AM
Dont wine you people i get a trigger every 2/3 minutes

mooface
04-04-2014, 07:45 AM
Gree this is bullsh!t.

SuperTP
04-04-2014, 09:19 AM
All this complaining........seriously?

http://i.imgur.com/Wc9QrRh.png

Baze
04-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Here is a solution for the problem. Put one button TRIGGER the boss ( 5-10 gold) and we can continue with playing.

Morgz
04-04-2014, 09:38 AM
I'm having a little success with alternating between robs and attacks. Find a rival I can beat, rob two or 3 buildings, wait a few seconds or a minute, then attack one or two times. This usually works, although it is far from 100% effective. If it doesn't work, repeat the whole cycle. Also, if my energy isn't totally sucked down (it usually is), I may occasionally throw in an ltq job attempt.

FYI: I don't think this matters one bit, but when robbing to trigger a boss, I've started trying to pick the crappiest building to rob. It probably doesn't effect summoning at all, but in my head I think it's less likely to make the victim mad and want to retaliate.

kimberleyj
04-04-2014, 07:20 PM
it always seems that the trigger rate always lowers each time we get a new epic boss event. it is bad enough that the boss events health has gone up alot for higher level players. i wish they would give us the old trigger rate.

RuckusXsuckuR
04-04-2014, 09:49 PM
On top of the inability to trigger the boss frequently, the horrible uzi drop is beyond me. You need to get a grip. Foolish and comical all at the same time. Do you guys wear clown suits to work?

Osobuko
04-06-2014, 01:50 AM
Try hitting Carmen Rivera 5 - 6 times and waiting a minute or two, then the boss should trigger. It works fine for me

The_Don
04-07-2014, 02:47 PM
The boss is spawning every two minutes here in the last hour...