PDA

View Full Version : Top 600 seeking active players-----read description need active players fastbreak!!!

Johnnyfalcone
04-01-2014, 11:01 AM
So Fastbreak has cleaned house 60 slots total and only 30 are filled now that in active players have been kicked. At this point we are excepting anyone active come to a new home and grow with our syndicate we have a total of 96 bonuses thats right 96. We only require few things for battles and sltq's and donations and such. we do work with individuals and help you to strive to be the best players and advance your account as much as possible. This syndicate is building after a merger took plave and we moved heavy hitters to elite syndicate CCB. Now we need to rebuild back to top team months ago this team was in top 300's and 400's i would like to get back to that statue.

Donations---- 4x iph daily
Battle pts---- 8,000 per battle min
Gold- free/ we have light and medium spenders on team
GROUP ME----this is a must we need everyone on it for communication during battles and events

Johnnyfalcone
04-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Let's get the ball rolling for you medium players, somewhat new players to begin to dominate the ranks

Mirmur
04-01-2014, 11:17 AM
Hey Johnny, contact me if you're thinking of moving.
Top 250 group, looking for active teamplayers, 25k per battle and participation in ALL syn events.
Not many open slots