PDA

View Full Version : April fools ltq

Valid or
04-01-2014, 09:41 AM
This ltq is for all the fools who part with their money easy.
Everything is buy, cost gems.

This one was not designed for the average player, just for them who Can spend lots.
To all you who do it...well done...and if you have spare cash, feel free to send some my way...lol

Sniklefritz
04-01-2014, 09:48 AM
Your a fool to waste gems on this

Ambacht
04-01-2014, 09:59 AM
Well, they arent fooling me with this quest.... (Only got 17 gems to spend atm, so even if i would i couldnt lol) :p

Ebes
04-01-2014, 10:12 AM
Around 2,000 gems for a 'perceived' buff?...and the nerve of them to call us fools, haha.

The red Baron
04-01-2014, 10:20 AM
May be its a first april joke as we do in germany.
The today joke in radio was that the soccer WTC will be in europe as brasil will not be ready with the buildings.

Handz SB
04-01-2014, 10:33 AM
ITS A JOKE people!!!!!! It is meant to be a joke so no one in their right mind would actually buys those units. Hence the perceived intelligence. Only people who think its smart to participate in this event win a trash unit with no real game value.

Handz SB
04-01-2014, 10:36 AM
People have bought those units already

Exactly, "perceived intelligence" not real. If people are that stupid then they get what they deserve.

Uberfauker
04-01-2014, 10:55 AM
I don't understand how a company can ask you to spend money on something and not have an explanation for what you are buying. This makes no sense at all; its stupid. I'm actually laughing (along with GREE) at how stupid we all are for playing this game. Seriously laughing my ass off!

jin.knightstemplers
04-01-2014, 11:27 AM
i laughing at all the idiots who is complain, people get a life, its a JOKE!! take it as it is and do something with your life instead of always complaining about a game. honestly im more annoyed by all the people who continue to play and complain because they have to spend money, well if you ant got it then play free. ITS A GAME ITS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE TO ALWAYS WIN. IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY THEM AND STILL COMPLAIN THEN YOU MY FRIENDS ARE IDIOTS, im calling it as it is.

Uberfauker
04-01-2014, 11:49 AM
i laughing at all the idiots who is complain, people get a life, its a JOKE!! take it as it is and do something with your life instead of always complaining about a game. honestly im more annoyed by all the people who continue to play and complain because they have to spend money, well if you ant got it then play free. ITS A GAME ITS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE TO ALWAYS WIN. IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY THEM AND STILL COMPLAIN THEN YOU MY FRIENDS ARE IDIOTS, im calling it as it is.

I agree, people who complain are idiots. A few of my favorite complaints are below...bunch of idiots. :cool:

This is ridiculous, I really don't care that they made the game harder as I will play within my means regardless, but I was hoping to finish 100 bosses again but if we can't trigger the bosses I guess Gree will just lose money from it as I'm not spending gems.

All I want is for Gree to fix the Epic Boss summon issue, it's way to hard to get the boss to summon, how you they expect us to try to finish 100 bosses if we can't even get it to summon !!

still no bonus!!! i guess they are not going to change anything, no way i would spend mountains of gems to get a unit with no bonus, better off saving them mountains to go for win streak and wins during wars.

Ambacht
04-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Omg... Is this really becoming a serious thread??? :p

mmalkove
04-01-2014, 12:36 PM
LOL, It's an April Fool’s Joke?? I only hope that everyone who is upset is just kidding as well. 60% boost of perceived intelligence for the emperor’s new clothes! HA!

Samskill
04-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Having 5 days for this LTq shows that GREE is serious about milking all the 'fools' out there. Beware! You had been warned!

KarenWill
04-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Having 5 days for this LTq shows that GREE is serious about milking all the 'fools' out there. Beware! You had been warned!

Yeah agreed rotfl
It's 6 days btw��

mmalkove
04-01-2014, 01:16 PM
I agree that it would have been a lot funnier if they just charged a little gold for the fake unit. Although if you fell for it than you might need the 60% perceived intelligence in RL!

Dkh
04-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Hate to be a person that taps accidentally, take full advantage of no gem purchase confirm button

Dogs Pizza
04-01-2014, 02:24 PM
each unit has a boost...

Conjurer Clown +25% pie throwing
Bearsharktopus -15% meme influence
sir quacksalot +30 squeaky annoyance
Cat-A-Pult +80% animal harassment
Scurvy Smanger +10% swashbuckling

jin.knightstemplers
04-01-2014, 06:10 PM
those are statements, if you know the difference. im not crying because boohoo, like you. if you dont wan to play the game anymore please do us a favor and dont. i play within my means, that means if i have to spend gems i will if its worth it to me. if not and they make it too hard oh well, ill just sit back and not spend my gems, unlike you i will play as it fits me, if you can read im making statements, clearly if they make bosses easier to trigger then i will spend gems, if not i wont. but then again i dont expect you to know how to read as your an idiot.

Max Power
04-02-2014, 07:40 AM
I wonder if there is a surprise prize at the end of the event. Hard to believe thay would have the balls to charge you for nothing.

zach123
04-02-2014, 07:49 AM
I wonder if there is a surprise prize at the end of the event. Hard to believe thay would have the balls to charge you for nothing.

I heard you get 60% of the gems back not sure if its a rumor.

Sandhawk
04-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Hard to believe thay would have the balls to charge you for nothing.

Really?!?! This is what all their titles are based on! Hold out your hand and show me what you bought, at any time, from gree and I will change my mind. smh...

Max Power
04-03-2014, 06:53 AM
Really?!?! This is what all their titles are based on! Hold out your hand and show me what you bought, at any time, from gree and I will change my mind. smh...

Most things you buy from them have some sort of in game benefit, albeit often with a short life span due to inflation. This is just a flat out cash grab of no value to the spender. I wouldn't be surprised if they had some benefit at the end to people who took a chance.

Allegra
04-03-2014, 12:10 PM
Well, in the story the emperor was naked. If the emperor robe does nothing, nobody can honestly complain about Gree, is not like Gree cheated them, they will receive exactly what it was promised to them. ;)

Danyal
04-03-2014, 06:14 PM
ITS A JOKE people!!!!!! It is meant to be a joke so no one in their right mind would actually buys those units. Hence the perceived intelligence. Only people who think its smart to participate in this event win a trash unit with no real game value.

Wud hv been a joke if they had announced it on 2nd April. However, if it was an attempt to fool players into buying those units n claiming that it was an April Fool prank without refunding them the gems spent or giving out real rewards..then it's daylight robbery. It will be as good as robbing a bank n claiming that it's an April Fool prank... n then keeping the loot.

Lys
04-03-2014, 07:02 PM
This is a violation of business ethics, which is a massive no-no.

Calling the iTunes' Customer Service now to report them, or see if it is reportable. You simply do not offer up a gem-based LTQ with a wrapper prize basically calling you a sucker for purchasing the items. April Fools jokes should never involve cash like this, especially the amount required for this quest.

And oh, it's now the 3rd of April, and this is no joke.

collage
04-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Wud hv been a joke if they had announced it on 2nd April. However, if it was an attempt to fool players into buying those units n claiming that it was an April Fool prank without refunding them the gems spent or giving out real rewards..then it's daylight robbery. It will be as good as robbing a bank n claiming that it's an April Fool prank... n then keeping the loot.

Well, I would say you are wrong. The people who completed this fools quest have now been perceived to be 60% smarter and get to parade around naked in their own kingdom. Priceless!

Allegra
04-04-2014, 12:04 PM
This is a violation of business ethics, which is a massive no-no.

Calling the iTunes' Customer Service now to report them, or see if it is reportable. You simply do not offer up a gem-based LTQ with a wrapper prize basically calling you a sucker for purchasing the items. April Fools jokes should never involve cash like this, especially the amount required for this quest.

And why is that a violation of ethics? Is not like somebody is forcing you to buy that crappy units. Is your choice if you want to spend gems on them. They promise nothing more then they give you, so any accusation about fooling people is not correct.
I thought the LTQ was incredibly funny, to bad people at Gree don't have the competency level as good as the sense of humour.

jin.knightstemplers
04-04-2014, 01:48 PM
you just cant please everyone, as much as i hate gree for certain things, honestly i cant be made about this Aprils Fool Joke, come on people, if your complaining then you've actually thought of buying them, if you got the money go ahead, your be perceived to be 60% smarter than the rest of us sitting back and laughing!!

Rocco69
04-04-2014, 02:53 PM
i chuckled when i saw this quest - i even bought the boots (5 gems) to see if the buttons even worked (they do) - this is really not the big deal everyone making it out to be -
getting final kill on 13/17 & 16/17 & not having it count? that was a big deal - and ill never be compensated properly for it

Geiteke
04-06-2014, 01:51 AM
I bought the boots too, just out of curiosity. And guess what, they even have an official bonus: "To All Unit Height +2". I suppose this means 2 centimetres, lol!

Alexius
04-06-2014, 03:25 PM
Or your unit is perceived to be 2" bigger.....

Rocco69
04-06-2014, 06:19 PM
a bigger unit is always worth more $

Alexius
04-06-2014, 06:54 PM
It's only perceived to be bigger, it isn't actually bigger.