PDA

View Full Version : Alert

Spazer
04-01-2014, 08:43 AM
Ok, when I clicked on the globe in Modern war, it shows me that the next war will start in about 375 days! Could this mean that the Ambush in Armania might never take place. Is that why GREE didn't posted up the units prize for the upcoming war? Perhaps, IS GREE SHUTTING DOWN MODERN WAR?!?! Please check your Modern War now!

Thief
04-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Its grees form of an Unintentional April Fools Prank.

Also gree won't shut down the Servers for MW for probably that much time from today even if money pretty much stopped coming in like it was.

First you would see events slow down and then stop...then the game would just be stagnant.

Sheldor Sir
04-01-2014, 03:08 PM
cool plenty of time to upgrade Iph and buy lots of captain carrier etc for FA......................

Tardavic
04-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Our developers are aware of this and looking to fix this soon!!

Hatethepackers
04-01-2014, 11:23 PM
That's just it there always looking into something man you sound as bad as the support team . Do they give you all the same thing to say ???

pick_sax
04-02-2014, 12:15 AM
T, my question for you is this: do you guys have an ops crew? Or do "developers" do the operations?

If it was me guessing, it sounds like a data entry issue. Someone entering 2015 instead of 2014. Sounds more like an ops issue and not so much development.

Never mind, it appears the start date has been properly edited to have the correct year.

But the question still begs answering, do you segment the responsibility ops operating, and devs deving?

Our developers are aware of this and looking to fix this soon!!

RetiredAndHappy
04-02-2014, 09:07 AM
T, my question for you is this: do you guys have an ops crew? Or do "developers" do the operations?

If it was me guessing, it sounds like a data entry issue. Someone entering 2015 instead of 2014. Sounds more like an ops issue and not so much development.

Never mind, it appears the start date has been properly edited to have the correct year.

But the question still begs answering, do you segment the responsibility ops operating, and devs deving?

Could have been an accidental hardcode of a date while the developer was unit testing and he/she forgot the remove it.. Not an uncommon bug