PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate stolen help

JULIAN MDK
04-01-2014, 07:34 AM
Look into this plz AF am the real leader of mdk heres the code 416-618-808 all you need to do is see who set it up and built most of it I set it up and was leader for a very long time becos it's mine not some fools who think there can just kick me and think ha ha ha pm me for more details thxz AF oh here my game I'd 830 025 719 so you can match it and make your own decision

Schlampina
04-01-2014, 02:23 PM
How can you be kicked? Wasnt you the leader?

The_
04-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Ironically, the name of the game makes sense now

JULIAN MDK
04-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Ttt...........

CCKallDAY
04-02-2014, 03:26 AM
Maybe you are not the leader, and trying to take leadership from the real leader

cynicalmofo
04-02-2014, 03:35 AM
As leader, you must have promoted the player or given access to your account - Either way, I doubt A&F would PM you. Why not submit a ticket?

As a side note, you shouldn't promote people you don't trust :P

JULIAN MDK
04-02-2014, 05:12 AM
Sorry did I tell how I lost leadership ??? Nope I did no and I will no in the open that's y I ask for AF

therealbengie
04-02-2014, 05:57 AM
too badly written, couldn't be bothered to decipher it

polyphase
04-02-2014, 06:14 AM
too badly written, couldn't be bothered to decipher it

You couldn't be bothered to decipher it but could be bothered to comment.

As cynicalmofo advised send in a ticket.

therealbengie
04-02-2014, 06:22 AM
You couldn't be bothered to decipher it but could be bothered to comment.

As cynicalmofo advised send in a ticket.

yep, it was intended to help the op get more assistance in the future, if we can make sense of your posts then we will help basically.

cynicalmofo
04-02-2014, 06:51 AM
Sorry did I tell how I lost leadership ??? Nope I did no and I will no in the open that's y I ask for AF

Short of you being forced to hand it over as some sort of bribery payment in order to stop your parents seeing 'those photos', I can't think why you wouldn't want to post how you lost your syndicate in public.

If it's something that could affect others, surely it would be better to explain... If it's not something that could affect others, then you only have yourself to blame.

polyphase
04-02-2014, 06:54 AM
yep, it was intended to help the op get more assistance in the future, if we can make sense of your posts then we will help basically.

I suspect you intended to be smart with your snippy comment, you offered no help or assistance. Do you know that his first language is English? it really didn't take that much deciphering to understand what he was intending to say.

therealbengie
04-02-2014, 07:51 AM
I suspect you intended to be smart with your snippy comment, you offered no help or assistance. Do you know that his first language is English? it really didn't take that much deciphering to understand what he was intending to say.

nope, I had 3 three attempts at being sure what the question was and gave up. I suspect you intended to be the better man with your swipe at me yet also helped the op get no further in his quest. bravo!

JeffinChi
04-02-2014, 09:09 AM

I think you have to over 10 years old to run a syndicate

Jason_Bourne
04-02-2014, 09:50 AM
What's most likely happened is that he was the leader then made someone else the leader so he can jump to another syndicate temporarily (e.g. to get the raid boss prize or help with war, etc.) now the new leader does not want to step down! lol that's funny and messed up!

Herr Otto
04-02-2014, 01:30 PM
He looking to get allies.....that's all

Morgz
04-02-2014, 02:15 PM
What's most likely happened is that he was the leader then made someone else the leader so he can jump to another syndicate temporarily (e.g. to get the raid boss prize or help with war, etc.) now the new leader does not want to step down! lol that's funny and messed up!
this or something very much like this. Leadership had to be willingly handed over at some point for some reason, now it isn't being given back.

TTT for OP

JULIAN MDK
04-02-2014, 02:18 PM
This is what has happened ttt

Jclew
04-02-2014, 02:37 PM
This is what has happened ttt

Send a ticket ... Wait your turn... Over and over its been stated that there shouldn't be threads pertaining to specific tickets, or specific inquiries that require tickets...

Maybe you are special though... Especially since you're crying for help and did it to yourself. If you wanted to be leader you shouldn't have gave it up. Sorry. Your fault. Waaaaaaaaaaambulance en' route.

**Edit**Actually just to clarify OP, you're totally confused title should be "I gave my syndicate away, and now I'm crying because I thought I had friends"