PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to our friend BadDad

Aclark
04-01-2014, 07:16 AM
This is a very sad time for Sons Of Light
We as well as CC have lost a great man, friend and player. He will be missed.
I ask that you keep his family in your prayers and to not post comments to his game walls as he has given his games to his young grandchildren.
Thank you to all that changed your name this war in honor of BD he was overwhelmed and amazed at all his friends support

From BD

You guys have the best leaders. Trust them and know they work hard to do the best that can be done at our level of play. My philosophy is has always been fun first spend if you want, don't complain if you do and others don't. Help noobs and support those who can be helped. Have no mercy on cheats and hacks. But be willing to forgive those who ask for it. Do not be quick about judging others motives if they do something that seems to offend. Find out and be gentle not taking them for granted. Lol. If they did intend to do harm, murder them.
He started this syndicate to be a fun new start for long time players to have a renewed interest in the game by helping and teaching new players and for new players to be supported and given a chance to grow strong in a respectful and honorable group. As he said he does not want his challenge to distract the team so the best way to support him other than prayers is to continue with the mission plan he has given us.
Lord our God, the death of BadDad recalls our human condition and the brevity of our lives on earth. But for those who believe in Your love, death is not the end, nor does it destroy the bonds that You forge in our lives. We share the faith of Your Son's disciples and the hope of the children of God. Bring the light of Christ's resurrection to this time of testing and pain as we pray for BadDad and for those who love him through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Aclark
04-01-2014, 07:17 AM
I want to give my personal thanks for all the love and support that BDs friends have show to me and the team. We are forever greatful.

Ma B
04-01-2014, 07:35 AM
You will be well missed in CC world BadDad!!! You have taught many of us how to have fun again in this game. My prays to your family!!! You will always be the best of CC. Please watch over us

kingofwale
04-01-2014, 07:36 AM
very sad, i never knew the guy, but RIP

how old was him?

StrettyKid
04-01-2014, 08:03 AM
R.I.P

Nice gesture of everyone who changed name in honour of baddad.
To the ones who did it to cover up their cheating: **** you!

OmgMileyCyrus
04-01-2014, 08:11 AM
R.I.P

Nice gesture of everyone who changed name in honour of baddad.
To the ones who did it to cover up their cheating: **** you!

Quoted because I couldn't say it any better than this

The Night Prowler
04-01-2014, 08:12 AM
RIP Baddad. I didn't know him. And wondered what the hell was going on this week-end with all the Baddad names on the leader board. This explains it all. Well done everyone who name changed, a nice honour

pualo
04-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Thanks for all who honored the great man last war.
You will forever be remembered as a true and righteous leader.
RIP Baddad.

bravo 6 vk
04-01-2014, 08:15 AM
R.I.P Baddad. You have been the best, although I was not in SOL for a long time, you have helped me and many others. Prayers with your family.

Fievel
04-01-2014, 08:38 AM
A very sad day for the CC community as a whole. Whether you knew BadDad personally or not, chances are you know someone that was helped by him along the way. Best wishes, thoughts, and prayers to BadDad's family and friends, both in game and out from the entire Bones Family. Rest in peace, BadDad.

AppleMacGuy
04-01-2014, 09:01 AM
Baddad was that rarest of people - a truly honourable man of integrity. Even when his account was hacked by the evildoers in the syndicate I don't need to name, Baddad rose above that incident with his head held high. An example to us all.

It was a joy and pleasure to have Baddad in Fight Club and on our Board. I hope that in the face of the ultimate adversity his Faith in God gave him some peace. RIP my friend.

PUN1SH3R
04-01-2014, 09:03 AM
5954 Didn't know him, but made this for him. RIP BADDAD!

Vasily Zaytsev
04-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Rest in peace bd :(

pratz
04-01-2014, 09:28 AM
much respect to baddad and tons of prayers for his family and frnds, it was great to c tons of ppl changing name to remember him :) RIP baddad

hobe
04-01-2014, 09:38 AM
R.I.P. BADDAD it is a sad dad for the crime city community. If one of the mods could have a war prize renamed after him, like they did for LG, I think it would be very fitting.

Keapa
04-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Thank you to all players who changed their name to Baddad during battle.
For baddad had the time to be able to see our tribute to him.
I can't believe he has gone, heavan will be a better place with baddad there.

MISTERFTW
04-01-2014, 09:47 AM
On behalf of the FTW FAMILY, We say R.I.P. to a true CRIME CITY HALL OF FAMER

Raven35
04-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Baddad will surely be missed. Such a wonderful person and friend; who on many an occasion thought of others with a smile, before himself ~ my heartfelt condolences and prayers for him and family.

RIP dear friend

TZora
04-01-2014, 10:14 AM
chatted with him on kakao several times, he was such a gentleman. i have no words, feel really sad. this can't be happening ..

Dr BoneCrusher
04-01-2014, 11:11 AM
This is the first game I ever played, and I never thought it could bring up the feelings it has. The day Paulio left fight club and all the rest after that till the day I left brought a real felling of lose. With this it brings it to a whole new level.

RIP Baddad

bjentk
04-01-2014, 11:11 AM
Really sorry to hear of Baddad's death, my condoleances go out to his family and to all the people who know him.
A word of comfort, his struggle, fight and pain is over, he for sure is in a better place without agony and pain.
Rest in peace.
Erik (CM Tricky)

Jason_Bourne
04-01-2014, 11:56 AM
I didn't know BadDad but I have all the best wishes as well as condolences to his family and friends; may he rest in peace.
Since I am sure many other players didn't know him either, would one of his friends be kind enough to provide a brief bio- or anything about him that would help us know him better as a person?

Schlampina
04-01-2014, 12:11 PM
I didnt know him, but I want to condolence his family & friends too, in the name of all members of Ginja's Army. Stay strong in such hard times!

RIP Baddad

spiderman
04-01-2014, 02:06 PM
I first meet BadDad, while I was a Fight Club member. As a Fight Club board member he lead by example with integrity and honor for the game. When I later stepped away from Fight Club, AppleMacGuy suggested, BadDad's Son's of Light to temporarily lay my hat. Well I was accepted and became a board member at Son's of Light. BadDad was truly a man honor and integrity and willing to give others a chance when others wouldn't. I decided to stay with Son's of Light, because I believed in how BadDad ran a crew. I will truly miss him and hope to carry on his teaching in Son's of Light. My we all live life to its fullest while we are here on earth. My condolences to all his family, friends and those who knew him. My BADDAD Rest In Peace.

BIG JOEE *BD*

Sandukan
04-01-2014, 02:58 PM
BD was a gentleman and a great teammate.
Had the pleasure of meeting him when I joined FC. He was always about the team.
HE was always about the people.

Solid player.
Even better human being.
Rest in Peace

iteachem
04-01-2014, 03:01 PM
I didn't know him at all from the game with exception of a few robs.. Based on above replies he must have been quite a remarkable person.. Go with God..

ploop
04-01-2014, 03:50 PM
RIP Baddad. Heard he was a great all around guy. Condolences from Rebel's Revenge

Pointless
04-01-2014, 04:21 PM
He did not deserve what happened to him.

Herr Otto
04-01-2014, 05:19 PM
RIP....very well said. We have lost another treasure but fear not because heaven just got better!

Lou the wrench
04-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Even though I didn't know u, by the stories I hear from people that did have the pleasure, u seemed to be a wonderful,loving,and caring man. U will always be remembered our deepest love and condolences to ur family and friends. U will always be in our hearts and prayers with love the whole BaD family (Balls & Dolls)

sister morphine
04-01-2014, 11:17 PM
I'm shocked and deeply saddened by how quick this has happened.

Baddad, you were and always will be a legendary name for all fortunate to have played alongside you. You gave your all for the team, whether it be SAS, Fight Club, or Sons of Light. My condolences to your family and friends. RIP.

perfection.ankur
04-02-2014, 05:26 AM
RIP Baddad.

JoJo1234
04-02-2014, 02:17 PM
I have to say that this news has made me genuinely sad. I did not know Baddad but I know enough from others to know what a good person he was, he seemed to be someone of honour, integrity and honesty amongst other things which seem to be severely lacking in society these days. All I can say is rest in peace brave heart and let us all remember, although this is only a game, it brings into our lives, whether by direct contact or otherwise, people who we would never have had the privilege of knowing or knowing about in any other lifetime. All my thoughts and best wishes to Baddad's family and close friends, RIP and god bless

dr007
04-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Rest in peace dear friend. You will be remembered. You an your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
We have lost a great man, not only in cc but in the world. You will be missed!!!

HavingFun
04-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Bump bump.....

offline04
04-03-2014, 07:12 PM
To all who expressed their condolences, included "this guy" into your prayers, SORRY.

You been fooled by either the initiator himself, or a group of people being member of the leading syn, in the worst disgusting way.

Words like friendship, respect, and a certain amount of self respect have been flushed down the toilet.

I hope the initiators are proud of themselves and enjoy it.

Guys like AMG have the balls, no, the mental malfunction the drag another syn into this trying to discredit their name. Where in hell do you rank yourself AMG, OR YOUR SYN!?!?

Just for reference --> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88323-The-deception-of-BD-on-our-team-and-all-of-CC

evj
04-03-2014, 07:12 PM
Baddad was that rarest of people - a truly honourable man of integrity. Even when his account was hacked by the evildoers in the syndicate I don't need to name, Baddad rose above that incident with his head held high. An example to us all.

It was a joy and pleasure to have Baddad in Fight Club and on our Board. I hope that in the face of the ultimate adversity his Faith in God gave him some peace. RIP my friend.

I am so shocked and embarrassed that I was a party to this. It was an unwilling unknowing part I played but that does not make me feel any better. I want to tell all of CC that I'm sick and angry that this has happened. My team had no idea that this was a lie by a person that seriously needs mental help.
This is going to first be shocking and unbelievable then you will be angry. I know this because I have just find this information out myself. I was contacted by a person and told that BD is not dead and in fact is alive, well and cancer free. I took some time to research and finally called BD at his place of work. I was told by the operator that he had just stepped out of the office to go to a meeting and was transferred to his voice mail. It is him and the information I received is in fact true. The person that we have honored and grieved is in fact alive and well. We have all been deceived and have suffered because of that and I am so very sorry. I honestly do not know what else to say. I am sorry for all the pain that this person caused to us all.

Maybe players will open their eyes a little bit now? Seeing how far The Art of War willing to go to keep competitors away.

But this....this was even a new low level from TAW.

Naughty Angel
04-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Baddad was the ONLY one that had anything to do with this. No one else. TAW was as much a victim as the rest of us. He played a very convincing part and deceived all of us. As soon as someone pointed it out that is was untrue, we looked into it and found out it was all a lie and made the post to let everyone know. Anyone with an ounce of decency would never be a party to such a sick and twisted joke.

Ocean Cen
04-03-2014, 07:48 PM
I don't know BadDad but with the information I had about him, he was a great CC player. I think we will all miss him.

R.I.P BadDad :(

HavingFun
04-03-2014, 07:56 PM
I don't know BadDad but with the information I had about him, he was a great CC player. I think we will all miss him.

R.I.P BadDad :(
Lol nice reading skills

TMI
04-03-2014, 08:13 PM
^^ lol. someone didnt get the memo

The Billionaire
04-04-2014, 03:19 AM
To all who expressed their condolences, included "this guy" into your prayers, SORRY.

You been fooled by either the initiator himself, or a group of people being member of the leading syn, in the worst disgusting way.

Words like friendship, respect, and a certain amount of self respect have been flushed down the toilet.

I hope the initiators are proud of themselves and enjoy it.

Guys like AMG have the balls, no, the mental malfunction the drag another syn into this trying to discredit their name. Where in hell do you rank yourself AMG, OR YOUR SYN!?!?

Just for reference --> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88323-The-deception-of-BD-on-our-team-and-all-of-CC

Not sure why you bringing the "leading" syndicate into this.

We were very shocked to hear the news that Baddad had cancer and even more shocked to hear that he apparently passed away a few days later.

Has anyone actually spoken to Baddad? Getting through to his voicemail doesn't exactly mean he's fit and healthy.

I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and I could tell something wasn't quite right from the way he was wording his sentences. I could tell he had some sort of health issue going on and then when I heard the news he had cancer i realised it was the case so for all we know he may have cancer or some sort of terrible illness.

However, to dupe the community into thinking you're dead is totally wrong and well out of character to the Baddad I knew in the FC days.

But it's not out of character for Some SAS players to try and tarnish TAW's name in whatever way they can. I've come to expect nothing less. I'm not saying it's all SAS players because there's some very good peeps in SAS, in fact it's probably only the minority but with the good comes the bad and probably a few ugly ones as well :D

sister morphine
04-04-2014, 03:31 AM
If there was any SAS involvement why would they (or someone acting for them) bring up that thread again?

evj
04-04-2014, 04:00 AM
AppleMacGuys tread (deleted I presume):

[QUOTE=The Billionaire;1258218]Not sure why you bringing the "leading" syndicate into this.

But it's not out of character for Some SAS players to try and tarnish TAW's name in whatever way they can. I've come to expect nothing less. I'm not saying it's all SAS players because there's some very good peeps in SAS, in fact it's probably only the minority but with the good comes the bad and probably a few ugly ones as well :D

Ask AMG then. He drag SAS into this for a reason.

Btw, why wont Baddad answer question how Ian accessed his phone?
If it had been so easy to hack it, why haven't more players phones been hacked?

I know its nearly impossible to hack a phone without certain info about the particular phone.

You can ask Baddad why his stats increased suddenly too, some time before he went to your team. Guess he will not answer that one either, but Ian can. He and Baddad was buddies at that time, good ones too.

sister morphine
04-04-2014, 06:04 AM
AppleMacGuys tread (deleted I presume):

[QUOTE=AppleMacGuy;1254855]Baddad was that rarest of people - a truly honourable man of integrity. Even when his account was hacked by the evildoers in the syndicate I don't need to name, Baddad rose above that incident with his head held high. An example to us all.

I know its nearly impossible to hack a phone without certain info about the particular phone.

You can ask Baddad why his stats increased suddenly too, some time before he went to your team. Guess he will not answer that one either, but Ian can. He and Baddad was buddies at that time, good ones too.
Baddad apparently posted in full an old style ticket, where the UDID was published in full at the bottom (Gree have thankfully changed that since).

It has been claimed that he'd previously allowed this hack to be done when his phone was broken, but I've no idea if that's true or not.

Flapjacks
04-04-2014, 07:37 AM
[QUOTE=evj;1258234]AppleMacGuys tread (deleted I presume):

Baddad apparently posted in full an old style ticket, where the UDID was published in full at the bottom (Gree have thankfully changed that since).

It has been claimed that he'd previously allowed this hack to be done when his phone was broken, but I've no idea if that's true or not.

I found it odd he never said his udid was used from a photo. Wouldn't that have made his tragedy easier to understand?

Nonetheless there are 2 shady circumstances now surrounding the same player. Where there's smoke there's fire.

I've seen many players use many excuses to leave the game. I often found that the financial situation they often boasted of couldn't handle the weight of constantly hitting bonuses. It reminds me of a certain player that would often lose their device or be out of the Country, & out of service, during wars. Sometimes it's a pride thing.

Mere conjecture on my part.

offline04
04-04-2014, 08:08 AM
Not sure why you bringing the "leading" syndicate into this.

We were very shocked to hear the news that Baddad had cancer and even more shocked to hear that he apparently passed away a few days later.

Has anyone actually spoken to Baddad? Getting through to his voicemail doesn't exactly mean he's fit and healthy.

I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and I could tell something wasn't quite right from the way he was wording his sentences. I could tell he had some sort of health issue going on and then when I heard the news he had cancer i realised it was the case so for all we know he may have cancer or some sort of terrible illness.

However, to dupe the community into thinking you're dead is totally wrong and well out of character to the Baddad I knew in the FC days.

Since apparently the info came out of TAW, and AMG made sure in his post that the incident around BD was warmed up again, hence he used it to just warm up the old story. You guys also used the old story to ................................ during last war. (wanna fill in the blanks Bill, pm then.)

As far as it concerns me now - whatever.

You guys aren't all pretty neither...:D

Bill, btw, enjoy your upcoming holiday.

Molly's Voice
04-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Billionaire is one scandalous dude. Gotta watch that guy.

montecore
04-04-2014, 08:35 AM
I wouldn't put it past AMG and certain other FC board members from orchestrating the whole thing, based on their actions in the past. That said, I do not believe tam or heather were on it if that was the case. They were manipulated like pawns, whether being played by TAW leadership, baddad himself, or a different person/group of people.

montecore
04-04-2014, 08:37 AM
I also did find it odd how forthright baddad would be with me regarding his "hacking" until I started asking him point blank if he voluntarily gave Ian his device ID or if Ian just pulled it from a screenshot. At that point he said he had been instructed not to discuss it, and then it was the silent treatment all around. I reached out many times, directly and through mutual friends, and each time I didn't get a response.

Molly's Voice
04-04-2014, 08:39 AM
I don't know what's worse though, bro. Being exposed as a perpetrator or for being a puppet.

I wouldn't put it past AMG and certain other FC board members from orchestrating the whole thing, based on their actions in the past. That said, I do not believe tam or heather were on it if that was the case. They were manipulated like pawns, whether being played by TAW leadership, baddad himself, or a different person/group of people.

montecore
04-04-2014, 10:45 AM

Way to stay classy, AMG. You forgot the part about how he whispered in your ear, with his dying breath, that his sole remaining dream and the dream of all good people playing crime city is to see TAW stay forever #1 and to see SAS destroyed.

He certainly has proven to be an example to us all. And he's still a far better man than you could ever be.

Purple thong
04-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Jesus Christ... Get over yourselves, it's a game.

The Billionaire
04-04-2014, 03:59 PM

AMG chooses he own words and they were the ones he chose.

When hacking scandal occured Baddad said his phone was hacked because he posted a SS of a support ticket from which an SAS member (this guy called Ian who i've never heard of but must be a very clever nobody) took the UDID and hacked his account.

I'm sure we'd all love to ask Baddad a lot of questions right now but i guess answers are going to be even harder to obtain after this little episode.

That's right, as far as i know the UDID was obtained from a support ticket.

From what Baddad told us about the incident when he had just joined FC there was no mention of previously allowing the hack but then i guess it's not the kind of thing you would mention in that situation if it did happen.

I found it odd he never said his udid was used from a photo. Wouldn't that have made his tragedy easier to understand?

He did, i guessed you missed that memo.

Since apparently the info came out of TAW, and AMG made sure in his post that the incident around BD was warmed up again, hence he used it to just warm up the old story. You guys also used the old story to ................................ during last war. (wanna fill in the blanks Bill, pm then.)

As far as it concerns me now - whatever.

You guys aren't all pretty neither...:D

Bill, btw, enjoy your upcoming holiday.

Where did it come from that the info came out of TAW? It was other syndicates that were closer to Baddad since he left FC that were publishing the info i believe.

Tam broke the news to us IIRC and like i said we were all shocked.

PM or Kakao me the blanks

Thanks Offline. Flying in just under 24hrs so yeah as far as it concerns me now - whatever as well. Gotta better things to do that talk about a guy that might or might not be dead.

I'm sure my collection times will arrive in SAS chat as usual ;)

Billionaire is one scandalous dude. Gotta watch that guy.

Just trying my best to keep up with the likes of you and Monty.

I also did find it odd how forthright baddad would be with me regarding his "hacking" until I started asking him point blank if he voluntarily gave Ian his device ID or if Ian just pulled it from a screenshot. At that point he said he had been instructed not to discuss it, and then it was the silent treatment all around. I reached out many times, directly and through mutual friends, and each time I didn't get a response.

Surely Ian would be able to answer that question?

He told us it was pulled from a screenshot.

Anyway enough chit chat. Gree have yet again loaded us with events for the weekend so gotta get cracking.

Laters

iteachem
04-04-2014, 05:37 PM
SAS/TAW Whoever.. why don't you guys get a room on groupme or kakao and have your discussions there.. damn you fight like a bunch of old married folks..You really love each other just afraid to admit it..

Hell who knows put you in a room together and you might form a new syn.. SAW sounds kinds nice.. you can attack people while attacking each other at same time

iteachem
04-04-2014, 05:41 PM
I didn't know him at all from the game with exception of a few robs.. Based on above replies he must have been quite a remarkable person.. Go with God..

As pissed as people seem to be..please be aware that Go with God was not an endorsement of future physical harm.. btw you could have always waited until easter for the resurrection.. then you could have implied he was god..

Keapa
04-04-2014, 06:50 PM
As pissed as people seem to be..please be aware that Go with God was not an endorsement of future physical harm.. btw you could have always waited until easter for the resurrection.. then you could have implied he was god..
:D:D. Someone jokingly said to watch out for anyone using the name Lazarus or lazarus rising.

iteachem
04-04-2014, 07:06 PM
:D:D. Someone jokingly said to watch out for anyone using the name Lazarus or lazarus rising.

LOL.. awesome..

Camper
07-08-2014, 03:40 PM
The guy really did pass away. I saw his obituary in the local paper of his home town under his real name Danny Brown Sr. Everyone got carried away in their confusion because his friend Mike let him use his personal info in the game. Not many friends like that around, people should do real homework before accusing people they should know who had more character in one second of his life than most have their entire life.

Dipstik
07-08-2014, 03:42 PM
Oh man it's like summer rerun season!

*munches popcorn*

ablankone
07-09-2014, 06:34 AM
What's wrong with people here who post snide comments? Got nothing better to do? I find your posts offensive, small-minded and not remotely funny, witty, intelligent or whatever else it is that your trying to present yourself as being. Please assume that the first posting here is true - and don't be such azzholes. Assume that his friends, grandkids even, come here to see what tributes were written. How would they feel? Get a life. He did.

The guy really did pass away. I saw his obituary in the local paper of his home town under his real name Danny Brown Sr. Everyone got carried away in their confusion because his friend Mike let him use his personal info in the game. Not many friends like that around, people should do real homework before accusing people they should know who had more character in one second of his life than most have their entire life.

TheJess
07-09-2014, 12:58 PM
What's wrong with people here who post snide comments? Got nothing better to do? I find your posts offensive, small-minded and not remotely funny, witty, intelligent or whatever else it is that your trying to present yourself as being. Please assume that the first posting here is true - and don't be such azzholes. Assume that his friends, grandkids even, come here to see what tributes were written. How would they feel? Get a life. He did.

Not sure how you think that's a valid assumption without some proof, given all the history. Anyone have a link to the obituary? That would go a long way to clearing it up, and giving honor if due, but scorn if suspect.

Dipstik
07-09-2014, 01:07 PM
I don't know why anyone who didn't know him should care. I sure don't.

Tadaaah
07-09-2014, 01:43 PM
Locking. Let's be respectful.