PDA

View Full Version : Any advice on getting missing onslaught assault carrier???

Rolinz
04-01-2014, 06:48 AM
My faction completed our goals and everyone received the Onslaught Assault Carrier.

I am the only one who did not receive the reward unit and realized I also did not receive the Onslaught Bulwark, the reward unit prior to completing the last faction goal.

I have sent a support Ticket, # 1485920, last Thursday and I have yet to receive a response from support.

My other faction members also contacted support to try and help me and they received a response either the same day or the next day, stating they cannot discuss my issue with them. So my fellow members kindly replied back to please assist me in finding my issue and assist me resolving my problem. They never gave any more responses back.

I was given the advice of others to submit a new tickets once a day and to also reply back from the automated email that they received my ticket and will contact me soon once they have an update on my issue. The automated email also suggest to check out the forums and could be extremely helpful.

So I am stuck waiting, for I do not know how long. What is reasonable amount of time to wait for support to reply back?

I AM HOPING THE MODS AND DEVELOPERS AND SENIOR MEMBERS HERE, HAVE ANY INSIGHT/ASSIST/INFLUENCE IN HELPING ME.

Thank you in advance for those that can help.

Rolinz
04-01-2014, 06:53 AM
I am still optimistic I will eventually get this resolved. Just not sure when.

ULLR
04-01-2014, 01:49 PM
your faction sounds awesome. Can I join?

Rolinz
04-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Finally got a response from Gree Support today and they finally fixed it. :D

Anyone else get theirs fixed?

Below is what they sent me:
----------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

Our logs indicate that your guild (including yourself) finished the faction part of this event, but you did not receive either of these two item prizes. Please restart your app and re-check your inventory.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
R

Jhenry02
04-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Oooh, sharing support emails is a no no

Tardavic
04-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Please refer to the following thread, as this thread is now being closed:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?87842-Onslaught-assault-carrier&p=1255547&posted=1#post1255547