PDA

View Full Version : Getting GREEdy for Tissues

Christurbo
04-01-2014, 04:06 AM
For those of you active on this forum you will have seen that Tissues won the recent 'Hood Art' competition and received almost nothing in return..

Although Gree do not have to offer good prizes for the fun forum competitions, a lot of fellow players feel that they should be able to throw the guy some gold for his hard work!! This hasn't happened so we are doing it ourselves.

I'm giving $5 towards a gold purchase for Tissues and hope you can do the same (any donation is great) ...I am very impressed with Tissues work and think he deserves some serious credit for the win.

Donations can be made by PayPal. Tissues.fund@gmail.com

Thanks for the donations that are showing already!!!

djonny88
04-01-2014, 04:15 AM
listen buddy if you could read, Gree said that the winners will be rewarded later on

Lou the wrench
04-01-2014, 04:19 AM
This is amazing doin this I think the kid deserves something rather than a FB feature especially he dosent use it. Obvious he spends a lot of time on this game and gree slap him in the face. He is 13 and schooled all ur adults. Count me for $5

Rach
04-01-2014, 04:20 AM
For those of you active on this forum you will have seen that Tissues won the recent 'Hood Art' competition and received almost nothing in return..

Although Gree do not have to offer good prizes for the fun forum competitions, a lot of fellow players feel that they should be able to throw the guy some gold for his hard work!! This hasn't happened so we are doing it ourselves.

I'm giving $5 towards a gold purchase for Tissues and hope you can do the same...I am very impressed with Tissues work and think he deserves some serious credit for the win.

Donations can be made by PayPal. Please pm me if you would like to donate

I'm in Chris :)

Lou the wrench
04-01-2014, 04:23 AM
listen buddy if you could read, Gree said that the winners will be rewarded later on
No they didn't they said know reward set for this comp. and u really beleive gree are gonna reward him Lata. A&F said see wat we can do which means no.

aron
04-01-2014, 04:35 AM
Post that link. im in

Rach
04-01-2014, 04:55 AM

I'm giving $5 towards a gold purchase for Tissues and hope you can do the same...I am very impressed with Tissues work and think he deserves some serious credit for the win.

Donations can be made by PayPal. Tissues.fund@gmail.com

Thanks for the donations that are showing already!!!

Donation sent :)

one man gang
04-01-2014, 05:33 AM

So "buddy" how's the reading thing working out? Lol

GucciMane
04-01-2014, 06:40 AM
April fools is my favorite holiday!

Christurbo
04-01-2014, 07:39 AM
April fools is my favorite holiday!

Just to be clear... This isn't an April Fools thing. People are being kind and generous and donating.

iteachem
04-01-2014, 09:37 AM
I know tissues in game and have a lot of respect for his hood art. I am glad he won the prize. I agree he deserves something for his work like gold from gree or a special building only for him etc..

However I think that sending money to a gmail account is bound to create problems. I applaud the effort, but forgive me if I am skeptical as I think the potential for fraud is immense

Tissues
04-01-2014, 09:41 AM
I'm agree with teach - please dont do this its a wonderful gesture ..
Items have landed in my inventory but A&F is yet to confirm this -
thanks again for all support..