PDA

View Full Version : Corsairs Bottle Quest

bumpyfunk
03-31-2014, 02:55 PM
So my game stopped working just like lots of others over the weekend....zero regen on energy or building gold.....and then after a few hours it came good again. No big deal.

Then my map button stopped working. All other guild members are racing ahead in the omni quest. It's been off since Saturday. No big deal. I have other stuff I can be doing.

During the same time, my bosses haven't worked at all. Maybe a bit before the map button not working. No big deal. I didn't need a boss quest anyway.

NOW, the bottle quest has started and it's like an avalanche. I can't seem to press anything without winning units, getting bosses or getting a ton of bottles (11 in about a minute). I even won three Christmas units in a row on the scratchers. Happy days! (Happy Christmas)

Now here's the thing.

My phone rang, so I answered it. When I went back into the game, everything that I had won had vanished. Back to square 1.

Seems that all 4 events, collections, whatever you want to call them....have malfunctioned completely since Friday.

I'm just staying out now until I forget it's there altogether! 😃👍

bumpyfunk
03-31-2014, 02:59 PM
Ha! And now it's back again!

Who wants a predictable life!!?

bumpyfunk
03-31-2014, 03:25 PM
Now it's gone again.

Thick Gibbon
04-01-2014, 05:10 AM
Now it's gone again.

Hi Bumpyfunk,

I am sorry to hear about your issues with your game. However, I would like to point out that your experience backs up the theory that cheats never prosper.

Please submit a ticket to our award winning customer services department.

Best regards

Thick Gibbon
GREE Global Moderator
**GREE - Gold Prize winner at the Crappiest Of All Craps Awards, Crapsville 2014**