PDA

View Full Version : Are you serious Gree???

Tater tots
03-31-2014, 01:50 PM
I used units worth millions in stats to get only 1 prize!!! Its not worth the time to play Full Assault so you can ONLY receive ONE prize!! Seriously????

"Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
Edited to fix the ranking typo. Also, to clarify again as per the FAQ, you only get the reward for the tier that you place in (it does not give the lesser tier prizes like WD)."

Defence
03-31-2014, 01:52 PM
Nothing out of the ordinary. They do stuff like this atleast once a month.

Superdude
03-31-2014, 01:55 PM
I used units worth millions in stats to get only 1 prize!!! Its not worth the time to play Full Assault so you can ONLY receive ONE prize!! Seriously????

"Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
Edited to fix the ranking typo. Also, to clarify again as per the FAQ, you only get the reward for the tier that you place in (it does not give the lesser tier prizes like WD)."

Dude, where have you Been? I knew thus before the event started! Next time pay attention to the forums and to your faction chat before you dump units.

Mr llama
03-31-2014, 02:05 PM
Dude, where have you Been? I knew thus before the event started! Next time pay attention to the forums and to your faction chat before you dump units.So now in order to play the game correctly we must read the forum. What a joke so to 95% of the player who didn't read that one post saying it they get screwed thinking that a game would keep somewhat of the same format for war events

Web323
03-31-2014, 02:14 PM
If it was like WD format, the points would have been higher and I would have dumped 100 million in stats

tayyib
03-31-2014, 04:17 PM
Get yourself glued with your device loose more stats and in return get half of it. GREE never fails surprising us.

DUSlider1
03-31-2014, 04:29 PM
Maybe you're doing it wrong. I nearly doubled my stats before the final prize was given...

pb23
03-31-2014, 04:39 PM
Just to clarify: the forum is a supplemental resource to the game. Important messages pertinent to gameplay or dramatic shifts in status quo should be addressed IN GAME. To expect that your customers should log on to the forums (where they'll be talked down to or called stupid by staff members) in order to get basic news updates that could easily be served in game menus & notices is simply asinine.

Tony81
03-31-2014, 04:43 PM
Just to clarify: the forum is a supplemental resource to the game. Important messages pertinent to gameplay or dramatic shifts in status quo should be addressed IN GAME. To expect that your customers should log on to the forums (where they'll be talked down to or called stupid by staff members) in order to get basic news updates that could easily be served in game menus & notices is simply asinine.

True... But any decent faction's leader / officer should check forums occasionally for event details. Especially when a new event is released. Of all things to be angry at Gree for, this is not one of them.

With that being said, i went in knowing exactly what to expect and still hope this event never returns.

single_single
03-31-2014, 05:38 PM
Dude, where have you Been? I knew thus before the event started! Next time pay attention to the forums and to your faction chat before you dump units.

Sir, to me, the reward list of full assault is displayed the very same way as the reward lists in WD events.
And does Top 99 factions fall into the group of Top 5999 factions? I guess that's a yes.

GREE is making up sh*t at its own will and making our consumers working around their inconsistency.

What if McDonald's introduce a new burger, put the allergic warning on a forum they set up which not all their customers will be checking and kids ate the burger and got into some seriously illness?

Will u accept McDonald's saying
'Oops, dude, where have u been! I've put the warning on my forum. Too bad u didn't go check there.'?

'U almost got my kid fkin killed!'

What if all u get in reply is 'Yaaa... thank u for contacting McDonald's customer support. I do apologize for ur frustrations regrading the recent event. I'm passing ur feedback on this issue directly to our developers.' and they completely ignore ur further inquiry afterwards?

Dirty Mind
03-31-2014, 05:55 PM
I ended up with hundreds of units.

Karvix Tran
04-02-2014, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=Tater tots;1253470]I used units worth millions in stats to get only 1 prize!!! Its not worth the time to play Full Assault so you can ONLY receive ONE prize!! Seriously????

LoL it's a great event and it not ment for u to use units in your army unless u want to make yourself weaker. It was your choice so don't cry about it, and u complaining about it makes me laugh, and one great unit is worth it, thinking u would get more then one only shows that u can't take the time open your eyes but u have time to cry about it. Sad.

Also all event info u needed was right there to see, u don't need to look at forums for info on it. Try reading the event info in game for once before u complain about everything.

Tater tots
04-02-2014, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE=Tater tots;1253470]I used units worth millions in stats to get only 1 prize!!! Its not worth the time to play Full Assault so you can ONLY receive ONE prize!! Seriously????

LoL it's a great event and it not ment for u to use units in your army unless u want to make yourself weaker. It was your choice so don't cry about it, and u complaining about it makes me laugh, and one great unit is worth it, thinking u would get more then one only shows that u can't take the time open your eyes but u have time to cry about it. Sad.

Also all event info u needed was right there to see, u don't need to look at forums for info on it. Try reading the event info in game for once before u complain about everything.

I'm not crying about it! Its my opinion and you can call it what it is. It was a joke! I could care less how many millions I lost. My stats are awesome compared to yours. You said I was complaining about everything. What is everything? You need to read what I said before you open your mouth.

Superdude
04-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Sir, to me, the reward list of full assault is displayed the very same way as the reward lists in WD events.
And does Top 99 factions fall into the group of Top 5999 factions? I guess that's a yes.

GREE is making up sh*t at its own will and making our consumers working around their inconsistency.

What if McDonald's introduce a new burger, put the allergic warning on a forum they set up which not all their customers will be checking and kids ate the burger and got into some seriously illness?

'Oops, dude, where have u been! I've put the warning on my forum. Too bad u didn't go check there.'?

What if all u get in reply is 'Yaaa... thank u for contacting McDonald's customer support. I do apologize for ur frustrations regrading the recent event. I'm passing ur feedback on this issue directly to our developers.' and they completely ignore ur further inquiry afterwards?

This isn't mcdonalds, it's an iPad game. Any top 500 or above faction should have at least one person regularly checking the forums. If you didn't fall into top 500, then you didn't take huge losses in the event. You obviously have used the forum before, as you have an account here, so it isn't like you were oblivious to the constant announcements. And If you actually didn't know what was going on, serves you right, maybe check the forum that is supposed to help with in game information once over a three day weekend event.

Cuombajj
04-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Dunno how about you guys, but I got 1 x 200k unit and 700 x 2.6k units and 400 1.6k units. I think this qualifies as more than one rewards. You made assumption that it's gonna be the same as WD and you were mistaken. So you can either search for information or accept it as it will be.

Mr llama
04-03-2014, 12:35 AM
This isn't mcdonalds, it's an iPad game. Any top 500 or above faction should have at least one person regularly checking the forums. If you didn't fall into top 500, then you didn't take huge losses in the event. You obviously have used the forum before, as you have an account here, so it isn't like you were oblivious to the constant announcements. And If you actually didn't know what was going on, serves you right, maybe check the forum that is supposed to help with in game information once over a three day weekend event.
No other game requires you to read a forum I don't see why this would be any different
It makes sense to expect more rewards from an event that take much more time than wd

mwfighter
04-03-2014, 05:08 AM

McDonald's has good customer service where Gree has one of the worst. Buyer beware, you're dealing with a company that has total disregard for its customer base so as an insurance policy find out as much as you can about anything before engaging in a Gree event if unsure. Even their in game FAQ is riddled with erroneous information, do not believe anything this company has to say, so read the forum not just for their comments but also other player's confirmation (where applicable).

I know it's pathetic players have to go to this extreme but its a necessity to avoid confusion and frustration.

Theblacklamp
04-03-2014, 05:20 AM
Dunno how about you guys, but I got 1 x 200k unit and 700 x 2.6k units and 400 1.6k units. I think this qualifies as more than one rewards. You made assumption that it's gonna be the same as WD and you were mistaken. So you can either search for information or accept it as it will be.

Same here. I thought it was a good event. As faction leader I was happy to see our members stats increase by several million. We received 1200 conflict tanks and the top 449 prize. Most of us used the conflict tanks we received on the nodes which had ground unit bonus. The other nodes without ground bonus is where we dumped useless units. We battled every hour and sat idle on the half hour to claim 3rd place units without any effort. There was definitely a strategy to this event. With that being said I have watched this forum for a long time now and some people just whine to much. If gree gave everyone 200 free gold some of you would cry because it wasn't 300 gold.

Mark-1
04-03-2014, 10:07 AM
Even if you didn't read the forum, and if you didn't pay attention to your teammates who do read the forum, you should have had a clue by the prize list. Did you really think you were going to get all those high stat units with ridiculously high bonuses? Did you really look at that list? Your complaints are ridiculous. You made an assumption and you were wrong. Live with it.

Skleinsmith
04-03-2014, 10:11 AM
Even if you didn't read the forum, and if you didn't pay attention to your teammates who do read the forum, you should have had a clue by the prize list. Did you really think you were going to get all those high stat units with ridiculously high bonuses? Did you really look at that list? Your complaints are ridiculous. You made an assumption and you were wrong. Live with it.

What he said... So people complain jut to complain.