PDA

View Full Version : You new second JOB

MadAtWorld
03-31-2014, 01:04 PM
I spent one weekend doing 18 hours for WD to Rock with my team. Once a month, it's a stretch, but ok, I can do that. The very next weekend, Gree has what is arguably another War weekend. Much more labor intensive even than WD. It was the biggest complaint in my faction, the slavery to the device that was required for the faction to do well. Weekend 3.... is Raid boss. Another event we know will require a lot of time and effort. And weekend 4.... another WD. I understand that participation is an individual choice. And if there were more individual events I could choose to go at my pace. But this is forcing us to choose to let down our team, or have no life on a weekend. The choice will shortly be whether or not to set the game down permanently. Grees strategy may be that faction events guilt trip people into spending. But that only works if there are people left to play.

Gree, please, balance the GAME with player needs. Alternate individual with faction events. Make wars 4 weeks apart instead of 3. Only have one massive time consuming event per cycle. Throw us a bone!

Speed ump
03-31-2014, 01:11 PM
I agree. I just don't see gree changing it though.

elangomatt
03-31-2014, 01:16 PM
I agree. I just don't see gree changing it though.

Yep, nothing will change unless it changes to even more time needed. Everyone has been asking for more time between WD weekends since WD started and they've never changed. This won't change either because the same people spending money will keep spending money.

Pidgeot
03-31-2014, 01:22 PM
One thing you need to understand is Gree is a Japanese game company and Japanese companies only have one goal, ant thats to make money. They do not care about the health of the game because as long as the Pirates and other top faction spend money, they have zero reason to stop pushing out events back to back. (Not a shot at you Speed Ump, just speaking the truth)

Japanese companies really dont care about the customers until something happens to there wallets to force a change. The American division of Gree also has no control on what gets pushed out (or I should say limited control). The have to do what Gree Japan tells them, for better or for worse.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-31-2014, 01:24 PM
HERE HERE! I didn't even consider RB and then war again. WTF GREE? Must I sacrifice blow jobs for eternity?

This event was really cool. I liked many aspects of it. The intensity was just plain idiotic. I'm an ACTIVE mofo... And this put me through the grinder. Stupid stupid stupid.

I considered just going necro on my account and sacrificing all my units... One last hurrah then done. Unfortunately, I'm a weak, sad, pathetic man who is just addicted. But I will be taking this RB off. I will not take part in that nonsense for another grueling 5 days of tapping.

Good luck to you all who have hit your limits... More luck to you who haven't. It's tough

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-31-2014, 01:32 PM
One thing you need to understand is Gree is a Japanese game company and Japanese companies only have one goal, ant thats to make money. They do not care about the health of the game because as long as the Pirates and other top faction spend money, they have zero reason to stop pushing out events back to back. (Not a shot at you Speed Ump, just speaking the truth)

Japanese companies really dont care about the customers until something happens to there wallets to force a change. The American division of Gree also has no control on what gets pushed out (or I should say limited control). The have to do what Gree Japan tells them, for better or for worse.

NICE! Another brilliant post from the Pidgeot (aptly named). What is this "Japanese companies" bs your vomiting? That's what companies do... They try to make money. All companies. Yes, some (few) out there have ethical guidelines... But even they have their bottom line to consider. Even the ethical stance mission itself often comes from a revenue standpoint.

All companies react to customers spending habits.

This is not unique to Japan you commie bastard.

Pidgeot
03-31-2014, 01:51 PM
NICE! Another brilliant post from the Pidgeot (aptly named). What is this "Japanese companies" bs your vomiting? That's what companies do... They try to make money. All companies. Yes, some (few) out there have ethical guidelines... But even they have their bottom line to consider. Even the ethical stance mission itself often comes from a revenue standpoint.

All companies react to customers spending habits.

This is not unique to Japan you commie bastard.

Guess I'm a commie then. Alert the National Guard!

Defence
03-31-2014, 01:57 PM
HERE HERE! I didn't even consider RB and then war again. WTF GREE? Must I sacrifice blow jobs for eternity?

This event was really cool. I liked many aspects of it. The intensity was just plain idiotic. I'm an ACTIVE mofo... And this put me through the grinder. Stupid stupid stupid.

I considered just going necro on my account and sacrificing all my units... One last hurrah then done. Unfortunately, I'm a weak, sad, pathetic man who is just addicted. But I will be taking this RB off. I will not take part in that nonsense for another grueling 5 days of tapping.

Good luck to you all who have hit your limits... More luck to you who haven't. It's tough

Most guys don't care if you play with your phone as long as you keep sucking. No need to sacrifice anything.

Speed ump
03-31-2014, 01:59 PM
Despite what many think, it's not the top spenders that drive the game, more so it's the mass numbers who spend just a little. You'll have to convince all those ones first.

Pidgeot
03-31-2014, 02:06 PM
Despite what many think, it's not the top spenders that drive the game, more so it's the mass numbers who spend just a little. You'll have to convince all those ones first.

This is true. There are thousands of players that dont even visit the forums. 5 bucks here and there goes a long way. Even more so when a sale is on. You guys at the time also keep the game in check. Perhaps just sit out on a few events and see what happens. Its not my place to ask you all to do this but you Pirates have more control than you think.

Speed ump
03-31-2014, 02:15 PM
According to some we have all the control, we are gree. Lol.

Pidgeot
03-31-2014, 02:18 PM

Lol, well step up Gree.

MadAtWorld
03-31-2014, 02:33 PM

Do not be disingenuine. It is a proven fact that regardless of your feelings for someone or something, in this case SUP, those at the top have more influence than the masses. Their power is in the ability to influence. Look at the tabloids. Look at fashion. If Paris Hilton wears a certain type of sunglasses, half the women in the world will own a pair in a week. And most have little respect for her. SUP may not be Gree. But their name is recognized, people watch what they do. And just like the neighbor who buys a Porsche and every guy on the block starts shopping for a sports car, SUP doing an action or making a statement publicly would get the attention of the masses.

Know why people think SUP = Gree? Because there are obvious issues in this game where the players should be better treated. We all know that Gree is a company and their only concern is their income. But in spite of there serious problems, the leadership of SUP are not posting and calling for any address to these issues. So it would appear that either SUP does not suffer from any of these problems, which cannot be true, or there is a reason these problems are not an issue. What would be a reason not to speak up for your own players, even if not for the masses? One could be you have an open back door for special attention and don't need the forum to get it. Or as some have claimed you're more interested in Grees bottom line, which begs the question... why? I have seen denials by SUP that they are linked with Gree or receive preferential treatment. So if I believe that, there still remains the question of why you would not stick up for your own players and speak out on issues and use your not insubstantial influence to help make change. Perhaps I am wrong, and feel free to correct me, but the only reason I can come up with if you've been truthful this far is simple cowardice.

Angel (85ss)
03-31-2014, 02:34 PM
i spent one weekend doing 18 hours for wd to rock with my team. Once a month, it's a stretch, but ok, i can do that. The very next weekend, gree has what is arguably another war weekend. Much more labor intensive even than wd. It was the biggest complaint in my faction, the slavery to the device that was required for the faction to do well. Weekend 3.... Is raid boss. Another event we know will require a lot of time and effort. And weekend 4.... Another wd. I understand that participation is an individual choice. And if there were more individual events i could choose to go at my pace. But this is forcing us to choose to let down our team, or have no life on a weekend. The choice will shortly be whether or not to set the game down permanently. Grees strategy may be that faction events guilt trip people into spending. But that only works if there are people left to play.

Gree, please, balance the game with player needs. Alternate individual with faction events. Make wars 4 weeks apart instead of 3. Only have one massive time consuming event per cycle. Throw us a bone!

here here!

Speed ump
03-31-2014, 03:14 PM
A,d, sorry if what or how I do things dosnt please you. Of I do as you ask, then there's another right behind you that will be unhappy with me for doing just what you asked. It's a no win situation, and one i have no intention of getting involved in.i do what's in the best I treats of our members. Not hat others would like for me to do. There are logical ways to accomplish things, and as with much here, we all realize that certain things will never change, so either we live with it or we don't. For the most part, the greater number of people still in the forums Arnt trying to be logical, or act as a community. People come here to point fingers, or to gawk at the ones that do. Crying about issues here only accomplishes more trolls posting, more haters, and nothing in the way of accomplishment. I've spent two years here trying to do just what's you've said, creating a trend. I've acted and spoken against hackers and cheats since the begining. The reward for that is the hackers and cheats , to a large extent, have taken over the forum, and deride anyone who speaks against them as being hackers themselves. And like good sheep, many buy Into it because they hear it so often.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-31-2014, 03:24 PM
Most guys don't care if you play with your phone as long as you keep sucking. No need to sacrifice anything.

I know man! I just had the best blow job of my life.... took me 3 beers just to wash the taste out of my mouth