PDA

View Full Version : Gree what are your plans for booted players and android users

lightning strikes
03-31-2014, 12:52 PM
Gree Iam just wondering if you are going to compenstae android users and faction members who were booted at start? We lost 2 members and probably a lot of wars missing 6 android players. I read that some members got incredible stats increase. I couldnot. I read about factions moving up in ranks. We couldnot.
Shall I ask android players to write you a ticket so you know who was left outof this "great" event. Or what it could have been.
Hope I can get an answer for all using android.

Calimerow
03-31-2014, 12:58 PM
Yeah and fix pay store thing so we can update to play your next facked up event

miaomiao
03-31-2014, 01:46 PM
Agree. I cant even download the apps in the play store. Missed the event and most likely got booted from my faction.

petezx
03-31-2014, 01:58 PM
For the record I'm an Android user and had no problem with the exception of the in event chat room (which was fixed while the event was on). There are many things in MW that are annoying but Full Assault isn't one of them

Mr llama
03-31-2014, 02:07 PM
You should really be happy you were booted, wish I had been

Dirty Mind
03-31-2014, 02:16 PM
the event worked fine for me on Android. I bet it was very memory intensive so I wonder if it had to do with older phones unable to handle the game. I have an S4. As for being rewarded, your reward was not participating, sucks not getting a good unit, but you have more hair left than we do.

WSA
03-31-2014, 10:19 PM
We had a player booted from our faction as well who could not get back in.

lightning strikes
03-31-2014, 10:33 PM
Dirty, It happened on my brand new Samsung S4 mini and 2 galaxy tabs not old.

What?
03-31-2014, 10:50 PM
My android was okay, but every time I tried to queue a unit in my inventory it asked me if I was sure. It got really annoying. There should be a "don't ask me again" check mark or something on the message. The only time you should get a warning is if you add a boost unit accidentally.

Dazzj10
03-31-2014, 10:57 PM
I had no problems with my droid. But also have 2 ios and event didnt even show up. So couldn't take part in the event

Big she'd
04-01-2014, 12:42 AM
Lol if you want the same as everybody , let gree take 7 million attack stats of you , then ask