PDA

View Full Version : only one unit reward?!?!

KSTrooper
03-31-2014, 12:47 PM
Do we only receive one unit for full assault? My faction only received the unit for finishing in the 600-699 bracket. I thought this was like WD and you would get the rewards below you too.

Big she'd
03-31-2014, 12:49 PM
It was fully stated on numerous occasions you only get the reward for the tier you are on

Alexindahouss94
03-31-2014, 12:52 PM
You should be happy, if you got every unit below your rank than it would further separate the ranks. Imagine one person getting every one of those bonuses and huge stat units? Small guys would be left further in the dust. This event is actually really good at evening the playing field. Some SUP guys lost 200mill from their stats from this event, while small guys doubled in size. My stats stayed exactly the same lol

KSTrooper
03-31-2014, 01:07 PM
Well I guess I didn't see anything about it until today when I found CJ's post AFTER the event started. Shame on me for fighting wars instead of reading the forums!

Mr llama
03-31-2014, 01:20 PM
On the forums a lot and didn't see that.. Damn I knew this was to good to be true what a waste of a weekend

MaverickINsc
03-31-2014, 01:26 PM
On the forums a lot and didn't see that.. Damn I knew this was to good to be true what a waste of a weekend

ding ding ding......theres the post that sums it all up....close the thread...turn out the lights