PDA

View Full Version : OSW meets SUP on battlefield

Speed ump
03-31-2014, 10:55 AM
Hey guys, was nice to actually get to see you a few times. Sorry about the results, but we thoroughly enjoyed it.

kguittar
03-31-2014, 12:01 PM
screenshots? just curious

1GaDawg85
03-31-2014, 12:32 PM
Ok, so what?

Speed ump
03-31-2014, 12:50 PM
I made so what quite clear. Sorry it's above your reading level. Sorry, I did not take screen shots.

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-03-2014, 11:02 AM
WHY ISNT THIS HACKED SUP ALLIED FACTION MINNEXPLODA BANNED ALREADY?? Gree it's time you listen to your customers for once. Ban these sup pigs. Without the sup infidels, this faction is nothing, even though. They give their concrete hacks to this poor faction. Ban this faction ; as well as the sups responsible

http://i59.tinypic.com/34yy2bt.jpg

See for yourself here! 783216551

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-03-2014, 01:02 PM
Bump for the end of these pigs

Apollymi
04-03-2014, 01:59 PM
WHY ISNT THIS HACKED SUP ALLIED FACTION MINNEXPLODA BANNED ALREADY?? Gree it's time you listen to your customers for once. Ban these sup pigs. Without the sup infidels, this faction is nothing, even though. They give their concrete hacks to this poor faction. Ban this faction ; as well as the sups responsible

http://i59.tinypic.com/34yy2bt.jpg

See for yourself here! 783216551

Lmao.... Infidels too? Tsk tsk.

Speed ump
04-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Hey, lies more than PJ. I see someone is hacking bricks. Since you posted that ss, I'll assume it's you.

2MblaZ
04-03-2014, 02:50 PM
Hey, lies more than PJ. I see someone is hacking bricks. Since you posted that ss, I'll assume it's you.

Hey Speed, how did you acquire so many haters - almost everytime you post there's bunch of attacks with different levels and screenshots of 'proof' just how does it all get pinned on you?!?

Minnexploda
04-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Hey I'm a member from Minnexploda just to let you's know we bought concrete from TSC they sent the guy our way they helped us out but went over board with the amount don't know why, we have no players with hacks in our faction, we asked for help with concrete and we got an offer for 10k of bricks for 1b then we ended up with 33b.

-Alex

Speed ump
04-03-2014, 03:44 PM
2m, if the sun dosnt come up tomorrow, I'm sure it will be my fault also. A lot of envy and jealousy out there. Also since I and my team have helped with the demise of many a hacker, some are scared and then try to accuse us of hacking as a smokescreen. It's been going in for over two years, so nothing I'm not used to

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Hey I'm a member from Minnexploda just to let you's know we bought concrete from TSC they sent the guy our way they helped us out but went over board with the amount don't know why, we have no players with hacks in our faction, we asked for help with concrete and we got an offer for 10k of bricks for 1b then we ended up with 33b.

-Alex

Hi Alex. Just to let you know. If TSC can get 33b concrete easily, can't any other faction? Top ten factions can't legitimately obtain 33 billion concretes. Actually no one can. And I have top sources to confirm that. Even if that was the case and they were earned legitimately, this would mean that top factions than would have at the minimum, several million concrete. That my friend is false.

Minnexploda
04-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Yup I know the feeling ppl say we're allied with SUP... I don't think so... We had a player came from TSC 1 of our guys called SGT Rock dropped some money of to em for 10k we ended up with 33b instead of 10k -.- if gree notice we did buy loads of forts because of the stupid amount that was given to us...

-Alex

Dhayhurst
04-03-2014, 03:57 PM
I saw that same screenshot on google a year ago! Truth sets you free sounds like you listen to Alex jones to much everything is a conspiracy lmao get a life and quit crying on the forums boohoo sup did this sup did that just bc your faction is weak and not elite. Non sup member here!

Minnexploda
04-03-2014, 04:03 PM
Hi Alex. Just to let you know. If TSC can get 33b concrete easily, can't any other faction? Top ten factions can't legitimately obtain 33 billion concretes. Actually no one can. And I have top sources to confirm that. Even if that was the case and they were earned legitimately, this would mean that top factions than would have at the minimum, several million concrete. That my friend is false.

Well you clearly haven't got the source then mate, we have a member on groupme/modern war market our player asked if anyone was selling concrete then we got a response saying they had 10k so we asked for a price and made a price of 1b cash then when we dropped the cash off to their faction then their guy came in and went crazy with it.. And trust me any faction can have that amount if you Eva buy so many amount of ppl we normally do a 100 buy here and a 100 buy there, but yeah we are not allied to SUP. We are just a normal group faction which simply asked for help and the guy said he was from TSC, my mate which left a day ago as TSC faction code where he gave em the money for 10k. And it's a game, we play daily just like any normal player.

oh_really!
04-03-2014, 04:10 PM

-Alex

I'm sorry Alex. former member of TSC here. I was there when you joined TSC. Your story there is ALL WRONG!!! You were the one who tried to get concrete for TSC without leader approval. You posted that same pic that truth sets you free posted, in the main chatroom. You hopped out of the faction to make the trade and to drop off the cash to the other faction causing you to miss first day prize for the epic boss. That's when another member of TSC referred you to join another faction to get the day 1 faction prize. You were later asked by that same member about the concrete deal after seeing that pic. You claimed to not remember what faction that pic came from. So you were reported to TSC Leader on suspicions of hacking and was later let go from the faction. Now you are here spreading bull***t lies because you are just bitter player who got caught.

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-03-2014, 04:14 PM
I saw that same screenshot on google a year ago! Truth sets you free sounds like you listen to Alex jones to much everything is a conspiracy lmao get a life and quit crying on the forums boohoo sup did this sup did that just bc your faction is weak and not elite. Non sup member here!

Hmm That's odd. I understand you are uneducated and blind . However, if you look closer you can see my Mongolian LTE building in this picture. I do not remember Gree releasing the Mongolia WD building a year ago. Excuse Me, since when was my top 50 faction weak? Lastly, at least try and educate your self in current faction news before making a silly post again.

http://i60.tinypic.com/211rklk.jpg

Minnexploda
04-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Well that's funny, here's the TSC faction code 676198802 which you're guy was sent from which sold us the concrete, me nor any of the minnexploda haven't spoken to any of TSC until this concrete deal was made for 10k, you can't stand there and say we asked that and asked this, all we simply did was asked to buy concrete, isn't our fault you're guys are hackers, if we knew you's were that bad we wouldn't of made a deal with you's for the 10k, + myself personally haven't been in TSC faction so yeah.

Minnexploda
04-03-2014, 04:25 PM
I want gree to look into this matter to be honest, I know you're guy from TSC got banned, he posted about being banned in groupme / modern war market place, so yeah you stand there and say it's bull**** because you know it's true, you's have been going around to other ppl factions and dropping concrete of aswell. Gree please look into this matter, TSC have a hacker in the groupme app on the market page, doing concrete deals with ppl👍

Thank you

-Alex

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-03-2014, 04:39 PM
I want gree to look into this matter to be honest, I know you're guy from TSC got banned, he posted about being banned in groupme / modern war market place, so yeah you stand there and say it's bull**** because you know it's true, you's have been going around to other ppl factions and dropping concrete of aswell. Gree please look into this matter, TSC have a hacker in the groupme app on the market page, doing concrete deals with ppl👍

Thank you

-Alex

Alex, Sir, Gp.. Who ever you are,

Switching sides so soon? Make up your mind! First you claim there are none, now you say there are hacks. Stop trying to play innocent when you guys are caught red-handed. If you had known there were hacks and exploits committed by the TSC guys, you should have reported them to Gree . Your just like the kid who didn't do his homework and decides to make up an excuse. Who are you gonna blame as your excuse for the hacks next.. Your Dog?

Minnexploda
04-03-2014, 04:50 PM
The name is alex.. And that's he's name!! the guy who's you sent to us, that GP I think it's GP master or something like tht, and switching sides? How can I switch sides if I'm minnexploda and not TSC dur, and well you're guys spammed us with concrete and say we
Should of reported it if we knew you's were using the exploits/hacks, well 1 simple thing, I'm gonna report you's after
You's donated 33b it would of came back on us because if it was reported because it was placed into our faction by you're guy... And that's why I've just said I want Gree to look into the matter.

Dhayhurst
04-03-2014, 05:17 PM
Alex, Sir, Gp.. Who ever you are,

Switching sides so soon? Make up your mind! First you claim there are none, now you say there are hacks. Stop trying to play innocent when you guys are caught red-handed. If you had known there were hacks and exploits committed by the TSC guys, you should have reported them to Gree . Your just like the kid who didn't do his homework and decides to make up an excuse. Who are you gonna blame as your excuse for the hacks next.. Your Dog?

Really what are you modern war police? Lmao get a life bro! How about trying to find a girlfriend. I wish I had no life , no job , or no wife so that I could sit around playing sheriff of modern war game haha. I really feel bad for you! If you need a friend I'll be more than happy to be pen pals hahaha

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Really what are you modern war police? Lmao get a life bro! How about trying to find a girlfriend. I wish I had no life , no job , or no wife so that I could sit around playing sheriff of modern war game haha. I really feel bad for you! If you need a friend I'll be more than happy to be pen pals hahaha

Hey tell your leaders at minnexploda to stop slaving you around. Yes I see your minnexploda faction recruit posts. Lol!

Minnexploda
04-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Hey tell your leaders at minnexploda to stop slaving you around. Yes I see your minnexploda faction recruit posts. Lol!

Lmao we don't slave anyone around, it's a game ppl have their own social life to get on with, unlike you who sit at the computer all day bumming ppl off, you clearly don't read things clear, that master is from TSC, he came and helped us out with recruiting new ppl to help the faction out, yet again I just been told he's helping someone else's faction out now, so yeah he gave us concrete for 1b cash which we donated to to TSC, he went over the limit, we didn't think much of it at the time, he said he knew how to get some good strong ppl in to help so we said sure go for it, every little help. Haven't spoken to the guy since, so yeah it's a game, get over it you're annoyed because he left TSC to help us out with just recruiting new ppl. Wow you're sad, well you can have him back anyway, only needed him for the members, good luck with you're faction and you're hackers in it.

Speed ump
04-03-2014, 05:58 PM
Minne, you've been caught red handed, time to lay it down. Gp game name is alex( or at least one of many) I think most of us know who and what he is. He is not a tsc member, and never was. Pun was accused of being game police way back, and you know, that's a tittle I'd proudly wear. I know there's a number of people who don't care about the hacking. There's also a good number that do. We'd just prefer a good clean game.i know that's not possible to certain extent, but dosnt mean everyone should just accept it. With as many hackers as there are in so many diff games, I have a great idea. Create your own game, and hack way to your hearts content. Have contests to see who come up with the most outrageous hack. Then we won't mind, and won't even have a say at all in the matter.

Minnexploda
04-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Minne, you've been caught red handed, time to lay it down. Gp game name is alex( or at least one of many) I think most of us know who and what he is. He is not a tsc member, and never was. Pun was accused of being game police way back, and you know, that's a tittle I'd proudly wear. I know there's a number of people who don't care about the hacking. There's also a good number that do. We'd just prefer a good clean game.i know that's not possible to certain extent, but dosnt mean everyone should just accept it. With as many hackers as there are in so many diff games, I have a great idea. Create your own game, and hack way to your hearts content. Have contests to see who come up with the most outrageous hack. Then we won't mind, and won't even have a say at all in the matter.

Lol here we go again, Alex is the most common and used name, my full name is alex Tiff would you like my post code? No member of minnexploda are hackers, GP master was found on forums (groupme) modern war market, he asked us to drop cash of to the selected faction (TSC) then after a while him and one of our members were talking about getting new players I'm, GP said he knew a way, so they made group to get new ppl in, that's all, and yeah don't worry I know about pun (Sup) hackers you's have that Micky guy, n yeah I myself don't agree with hacking, that's why ppl who hack isn't allowed in minnexploda, GP was only in to help with recruiting new ppl nothing else.

Speed ump
04-03-2014, 06:29 PM
I think that subject has been addressed many times Minne, and just because you and others want it to be true, just dosnt make it so.

Minnexploda
04-03-2014, 06:45 PM
It's all I heard, I don't really believe it myself to be honest, you's are nice people and it is shame that people have to spread rumours around. It's like this whole subject with master GP, guy is nice n he helped us out, now it look like us in minnexploda are the bad ones :(

2MblaZ
04-03-2014, 07:14 PM
lol thread started as one guy addressing apparently fun battles - ended with haccusations lmao

At this point in game where developer is at real fault that created such truly a mess - does it matter anymore?... Just play for fun, have some banter while these pixels and events still moving... Just my 5 cents

Minnexploda
04-03-2014, 07:18 PM
lol thread started as one guy addressing apparently fun battles - ended with haccusations lmao

At this point in game where developer is at real fault that created such truly a mess - does it matter anymore?... Just play for fun, have some banter while these pixels and events still moving... Just my 5 cents

I agree :) I'm just gonna chill n kill some bosses :D

Stinno
04-04-2014, 12:25 AM
[QUOTE=Minnexploda;1257735]Hey I'm a member from Minnexploda just to let you's know we bought concrete from TSC they sent the guy our way they helped us out but went over board with the amount don't know why, we have no players with hacks in our faction.

ok so lets set the record straight shall we. i am the leader of TSC. and here are the cold facts.

Yes we had a new player in our faction who knew someone who had concrete for sale. at that time he suggested in our chat room if we wanted to but concrete, at the same time, as already detailed previously he missed the first days of the boss event so one of our guys got them in the little bus company who was just finishing off.

the said person, also tried to sell them concrete, and when questioned went very quiet. I then received a PM from one of those guys advising the nature of the conversation and to be aware. At no time did anyone get accepted and drop off any concrete, however i believe this person did drop the cash off without any leadership approval and acted on his own.

Said person, was not allowed back to TSC and was kicked out of our chat rooms etc. He did have a friend in the faction that i communicated this through, i asked to see s SS of stats and bonuses as i was not in TSC when he was interviewed, there were a few bonus hacks as well re regen and health. which just confirmed what i was advised earlier. however his friends account was ok so he stayed until he left 5 mins before the WD event.

i have the full dialogue of all the conversations should anyone want to see them. TSC has never knowingly accepted or used hacks, yes it is part of the game and you can only do so much. if u want to come into our faction to see we only have 8k in concrete, and last war we had to do the last 30 battles with level 10 walls due to the lack of concrete, u r more than welcome. other faction will be able to confirm that part. also we are not maxed out on bonuses unlike nearly every low ranking faction out there, should also prove something.

happy to discuss offline if needed, troll away trollers. but these are the facts very simple.

Minnexploda
04-04-2014, 05:23 AM
[QUOTE=Minnexploda;1257735]Hey I'm a member from Minnexploda just to let you's know we bought concrete from TSC they sent the guy our way they helped us out but went over board with the amount don't know why, we have no players with hacks in our faction.

ok so lets set the record straight shall we. i am the leader of TSC. and here are the cold facts.

Yes we had a new player in our faction who knew someone who had concrete for sale. at that time he suggested in our chat room if we wanted to but concrete, at the same time, as already detailed previously he missed the first days of the boss event so one of our guys got them in the little bus company who was just finishing off.

the said person, also tried to sell them concrete, and when questioned went very quiet. I then received a PM from one of those guys advising the nature of the conversation and to be aware. At no time did anyone get accepted and drop off any concrete, however i believe this person did drop the cash off without any leadership approval and acted on his own.

Said person, was not allowed back to TSC and was kicked out of our chat rooms etc. He did have a friend in the faction that i communicated this through, i asked to see s SS of stats and bonuses as i was not in TSC when he was interviewed, there were a few bonus hacks as well re regen and health. which just confirmed what i was advised earlier. however his friends account was ok so he stayed until he left 5 mins before the WD event.

i have the full dialogue of all the conversations should anyone want to see them. TSC has never knowingly accepted or used hacks, yes it is part of the game and you can only do so much. if u want to come into our faction to see we only have 8k in concrete, and last war we had to do the last 30 battles with level 10 walls due to the lack of concrete, u r more than welcome. other faction will be able to confirm that part. also we are not maxed out on bonuses unlike nearly every low ranking faction out there, should also prove something.

happy to discuss offline if needed, troll away trollers. but these are the facts very simple.

Okay so can we get this clear, I'm co leader of minnexploda, n That I understand the "GP guy" isn't from my faction and that he isn't from you're faction either, I haven't really heard much of the guy, only tht my mate asked him for help after we donated the 1b to TSC (Which I do understand you knew nothing about it) the only reason we said it was from TSC because that where he said he was based in he's last main faction that he was there for a while n that why he wanted us to donate there mate, we don't accept hackers into our faction I will say this about when he was meant to drop off concrete tho.

When we asked if it would be a couple of guys coming to drop em off he didn't reply until we accepted him in to the faction to drop of
A few concrete next thing we ended up with a stupid amount then he replied to my mate "Nope just 1 enjoy the concrete I like spamming the **** of it into factions" we have brought loads of forts to try get this stupid amount down but no luck, we will keep doing so until it is a normal amount,

I haven't got any problems with TSC either, all I can say is don't trust that GP guy he said he was from you're faction which he basically lied to me and my mate about it, n with the whole recruiting he said "make a group called SUP1 mini" then he posted about how SUP1 as a new mini faction and he spammed people with our code.

I hope this all gets sorted, and if yours on groupme let me know you're name/email so we can sort this out for once and all.

Thank you - Alex

Big Baby Jesus
04-04-2014, 06:20 AM
Everyone please get back on topic.

Hey guys, was nice to actually get to see you a few times. Sorry about the results, but we thoroughly enjoyed it.

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-04-2014, 07:58 AM
The thing that puzzles me still is why you lied your paws off,called your faction a "Sup 1 Mini Faction" in hopes that you'd lure some poor individuals into your faction. You also told me that you are in a alliance with SUP. You said they were coming to minnexploda to help with bosses. If you say you have no affiliation with GP. Why did he post a message about minnexploda, the "sup 1 mini faction" recruiting to the recruiting group on groupme. He was also in the minnexploda "sup 1 mini faction recruitment group" you guys knew he was a hacker yet you did nothing about it. You are just as guilty as GP

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-04-2014, 08:06 AM
To prevent further conflicts here with the Gree forum team. I have set up a public groupme. This will be a honest room. Act your age. We just want the truth You're invited to my new group 'Minnexploda/ GP Debate' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/7823404/d1aQh3

DTA-HOG
04-04-2014, 09:39 AM
have been in TSC for the past 4 wars. The incident with the hacker took place like this... The guy that knew the hacker was in our faction just a few hours before he declared he could get us bricks. When he told us the amount we thought he accidently added the K to the figure. An hour later we are sitting at a stupid high number of bricks. The officers IMMEDIATELY took notice and found out what was going on. That guy, I forget his name, was a member of TSC for maybe 3 hours. The incident was reported to Gree, as well as many screenshots, and the bricks were returned to a normal sum and the hacker was banned from MW. I assure you that any degree of hacking is not welcome in TSC, nor SUP for that matter. We have guys spending north of $2k a month for gold. It would not be fair to them to let these hackers stay amoungst us.

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Case closed. Mods please lock this thread

Minnexploda
04-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Like I said we had a groupme chat called sup1 minis because GP said make a group called that and I will be able to get you members so we did, he was in the group chat telling ppl that sup1 members are coming and that they are allied which we are not allied I did states in this chat. And I wasn't on today I've been out all day, like I said GP lied to me and my members saying he was from TSC which seems like it that he isn't.

The end

SaB Leader
04-05-2014, 06:59 AM
Just wanted to say hi to OSW team, had a good laugh and some friendly banter with them as they gave us a whooping in Full assault. Nice bunch of people. Was hoping to match with the SUP teams as I know a few of there players, and those that I know are also a nice group of guys and gals. Well that's my opinion and that's what counts for me. Thanks