PDA

View Full Version : GREE please listen to your players

PITA4PRES
03-31-2014, 08:29 AM
For so long players have begged to have more time between events and have fewer events, but you don't seem to care. I get that you are a business and need to make money, but you don't seem to realize that you have alienated your players and caused some of them to quit the game completely, many of whom were people who bought gold, in some cases a lot of gold. Others have quit buying gold because of how much gold is needed to continue to compete in this game. (For the record I do not buy gold.) I get that players do have a choice as to what events they participate in and whether or not they purchase gold. Many players feel they are forced to continue to buy gold or play the game just so they don't let their teammates down as well as to stay competitive in the game. This game is no longer as enjoyable as it once was because of the amount of gold needed to complete events as well as the bugs and glitches that plague every event you put out.

What I am asking is that you please lengthen the time between wars to 4 weeks (at a minimum). Also give us at least 24 hours between events and limit it to ONE event per week whether that event lasts 5 days or 2 days, that will be the only event that week. This will also prevent any issues or glitches that occur when there are overlapping events(such as with the overlap of this crate event and some people deploying the units needed for the collect 8/8 prize). The first event of each cycle can begin at say 2 PM (PST) on the Tuesday after the war ends and keep that as the start time for each new event with the exception of WD wars. By doing this you will give your players a much needed break and maybe get them to enjoy the game again. Heck you may even get some players who would be willing to return to the game and buy a little gold. (While you're at it, cut back on the gold heavy events a little to make them more doable for more factions.) Also by spreading events out a little more, it may give your staff more time to work on bugs and glitches in the game that have existed for a long time. (I know it was probably a waste of time writing this as nothing will change but had nothing better to do since I can't do a whole lot in this Full Assault event because of all the issues for Android users.)

Sparkle
03-31-2014, 08:53 AM
Here, here! The Android problems in the Full Assault are beyond inexcusable. I would be fired if I did a job this badly. You Gree people seriously need to slow down and put your time into doing your jobs better instead of creating new ways to get us to spend more money. Looking at the enormous amount of energy needed to get very far in the Dire Situation says that tons of gold for Gree is the prime objective and customer satisfaction is insignificant. Our choice to play or not in the various limited time events becomes no choice but to quit altogether when not participating fully means that we fall far behind so that our factions throw us out and our real life situations are compromised just as yours clearly are from how sloppy your work has become.

One man army
03-31-2014, 10:46 AM
why would they listen? they just want money so they can survive they dont give a rats a s s about us.

2000y2k
03-31-2014, 10:53 AM
Good luck. They have said multiple times that WD will be every 3 weeks because they ran their numbers and this generates the greatest cash flow. It's not going to change.

ardiamonds
03-31-2014, 01:50 PM
it is obvious that Gree has no business experience, just a bunch of geeks who write the programs for the games. first rule of business is "Happy customers makes a healthy business." They need true CEO with a business degree and the intelligence to listen to the customer.

Figgy
04-01-2014, 04:42 AM
I spend a lot of gold, and I agree totally, I am a leader of a faction and lost a lot of good players due to that. Gree please listen to what we are saying. If I lose my original faction I will quit this game for good.