PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone complaining about full assault?

T Rav
03-30-2014, 10:00 PM
Everyone keeps complaining how They lost xx millions of stats just to get one unit? If you played full assault the correct way you would only be sacrificing cash units. You may lose stats now, but 2 things can happen from this.

1. You are only losing units that you can buy back in the store. Build your iph and continue to buy them and your stats will stay the same at a minimum.

2. You are going to get a good unit, plus a boost that lasts a lifetime.

So yeah, you will sacrifice now, but the cash units can be bought again, and in the end you will gain from the boost.

Unless of course you're sacrificing all your high end units, in which case would bring me to my first point that you're not playing full assault correctly. Best of luck to all the trolls that come on here and tell me how wrong I am and how this event is horrible and blah blah blah. This is the first event that actually requires strategy, which everyone here has been complaining the game has been favored to those who will spend the most. Adapt or quit complaining.

AndreGoJ
03-30-2014, 10:23 PM
I agree. I haven't lost any stats. I DO think the event is too time-consuming to last an entire weekend.

T Rav
03-30-2014, 10:31 PM
Agreed. Every 5 minutes is a little too much. Especially over three days. But the concept is very well put together if played properly

Kiko Matsing
03-30-2014, 11:52 PM
Agree, i started the event at 8m/9m stats but my stats have not changed, the only loss i got is from spending over 300mil on units to deploy and hundreds of those cnflict tanks and op drones, the only downside is the battle time, 5 min is too short to sort out units to deploy specially with android, and the event is also too long, 24-36hrs would be best

Alexindahouss94
03-31-2014, 04:25 AM
I hated it in the beginning, but out of being forced into playing it or letting my account grow weak, i've learned to like it. It is a bit costly though, i've burned through several billions of in game cash trying to keep up. Either GREE should shorten it to a 24hr event, or only bring it up every few months

Thief
03-31-2014, 05:40 AM
First the Complaints about this Event FAR exceed what you just Described.

The Biggest issue are all of the numerous glitches and lags during the event. Those would be the first complaints to look at and adress before ever having such a horrible event again.

Secondly time Consuming. I already thing WD evnets require too much time and are too frequent. They are 1 hour battles which means on the grand scheme take up 12x more of your time and dedication as they are only 5 min battles.

Inventory Management is atrocious trying to find what you actually want to send and the game constantly lags so its a solid 30 Seconds to send out a deployment if you are fast!

As far as requiring strategy i disagree.. In theory yes but at the top where nodes are being captured for 5-10 Million there is no strategy its just throw what you can at it. If your opponent is stronger then try and focus on a single node. Maybe try and rush them...in the end there really isn't much of a strategy it just comes down to the strength of army and time willing to commit.

Finally very little income for gree compared to WD in my opinion so i doubt we will see it stay.

I am a cow!
03-31-2014, 05:43 AM

The Biggest issue are all of the numerous glitches and lags during the event. Those would be the first complaints to look at and adress before ever having such a horrible event again.

Secondly time Consuming. I already thing WD evnets require too much time and are too frequent. They are 1 hour battles which means on the grand scheme take up 12x more of your time and dedication as they are only 5 min battles.

Inventory Management is atrocious trying to find what you actually want to send and the game constantly lags so its a solid 30 Seconds to send out a deployment if you are fast!

As far as requiring strategy i disagree.. In theory yes but at the top where nodes are being captured for 5-10 Million there is no strategy its just throw what you can at it. If your opponent is stronger then try and focus on a single node. Maybe try and rush them...in the end there really isn't much of a strategy it just comes down to the strength of army and time willing to commit.

Finally very little income for gree compared to WD in my opinion so i doubt we will see it stay.

I don't mind I have a life (I just don't use it wisely) i spent a bit this event liking it WAYYY too much for my liking don't know what u guys are talking bout...

DFI
03-31-2014, 06:00 AM
There is as much strategy involved as mindless button pushing in WD. The only difference is that high participation could help a camper faction knock off one of the big boys. Now let me go collect that 10% unit.

Kefa
03-31-2014, 09:29 AM
I love this event. As always, some will like it, some will hate it. I like it. Makes you think about what you're doing instead of just vaulting up and tapping "attack" and "refill" as fast as you can. I think it really shows which teams have better co-ordination and team work.

As I look at the leaderboard, I imagine those who rank better in this event than WD love it, and those who are top 100 in WD and totally suck at this event hate it. It's obviously a much different measure of a team than WD is.

Web323
03-31-2014, 09:51 AM
The only down side to the event is taking over 3 minutes to find units to deploy

bam bam.
03-31-2014, 01:31 PM
I love this event. As always, some will like it, some will hate it. I like it. Makes you think about what you're doing instead of just vaulting up and tapping "attack" and "refill" as fast as you can. I think it really shows which teams have better co-ordination and team work.

As I look at the leaderboard, I imagine those who rank better in this event than WD love it, and those who are top 100 in WD and totally suck at this event hate it. It's obviously a much different measure of a team than WD is.

About 1/5 likes it, after guys in my faction committing massive amounts of forces to receive 1 unit they are devastated. No where In Game does it say u will get 1 unit as a reward. This on top of the sloppy platform, massive time commitment required, android issues, and much much more. This event needs a quick death. Communication as to in game changes needs to be made in game not on a forum where a lot of players dont go and won't ever go

bam bam.
03-31-2014, 01:32 PM
My entire faction hates it, I gained massive stats as I barely participated but I still had no joy from the game play

JCL
03-31-2014, 03:11 PM
Our faction participation was pretty low. However we still got top 124. I agree with most of the comments here. It's way too time intensive. What would be good is if we could 'preload' units for battle. So, between battles, go in and mark sea, air, ground and inf that will show in a 3rd category. So have the low stats first (not in army), all units in army and then add a 3rd, "Preselected units". It will speed up deploys.

I had no glitches. 3rd gen iPad over wifi. Chat worked fine, updates on status, etc. I think once I had a hiccup on leaderboard but I could still tell where we were. (Can't remember how, but I could tell)

ASHOdamatel
03-31-2014, 04:46 PM
Why is everyone complaining hmmm where to begin! The in game issues were horrible. The timer was off by 6 seconds. The game crashed constantly. Trying to pick units to deploy was very time consuming not enough time to deploy them. While scrolling through the units it would get stuck and or crash. The short mini battles was more time consuming than if it was a full 30 minutes of one battle. If this is designed to remove unwanted or out dated units the number used to deploy should be increased. I have roughly 7-10k infantry units that would never show up in my army.I found this event to be more time consuming that WD events due to the short mini battles within the 30 minute timeframe.

Finally the issue that has many many angry. Many of us never noticed and or was unclear that we would be receiving one unit for rank. When the original post of unit rewards it should have been made clear then not buried on page five of that thread when it was mentioned in a post explaining why a edit was needed for rank rewards. While editing that original post this should have been added to original post if it was overlooked.

The overall idea behind this event is good. I think the crash issues will help improve it. I would suggest taking out the 5 minute mini battles and making it one or maybe two rounds in the 30 minutes. Increasing the number of units to would be a great idea as well especially to purge those hundreds or thousands of very low stat units clogging our inventory. I waould suggest making the event 36 hours and randomly done. Think making prizes like WD event would be great at keeping people looking forward to these events. Now I know that we can't expect to get those huge stats/bonus rewards.
that would over inflate everyone's stats maybe make them like ltq event's unit/valor/cash/bonus. The higher the rank the higher each different reward.

Merc_mw
03-31-2014, 04:59 PM
Good event, never a question on what final reward was, great end result stat build.

But it was too long. A 1 day event would be perfect.

03-31-2014, 05:31 PM
I lost over 100 mil in stats don't like the event if u wanna win it cost more than u can gain

Badvock
03-31-2014, 05:58 PM
For everyone complaining that they have lost X amount of stats in this event with very little gain in return, it was what this event was designed to do. Did you really think that the stat inflation pre event was meant to last if you wished to be competitive. It is a unit consuming event and if you have poor management of your income and units, then you will loose big. Yes there is pressure to compete and no one wants to loose, but if you over commit you will loose even more.

Yes it was time consuming, yes there were a few glitches, yes the user interface can do with tweaking and yes it will reduce your stats to play. This event gives this game a whole new dynamic that I think some are not seeing. With the release of this event, economics has been added to the mix of things you need to manage. not just more of the same old spend gold and complete events for indestructible units.

lemonhaze
03-31-2014, 06:02 PM
i lost 10m stats gained 90m not a bad ratio but i still hate the event and i dont see it lasting long

ASHOdamatel
03-31-2014, 07:19 PM
I think with a few adjustments it would be a great event to throw around. It was different but as the event stands I will never do it again except to purge my bad units.
Everyone is so competitive that this is the result people angry because of the competition forcing good units to be used and the lack of emphasis on only one unit reward. I would definitely play it again if some changes made. I lost close to 10 million gained very little. The loss in stats is not anything I can't repurchase. I just think to keep this event they worked hard on putting together a permanent part of event rotation that my suggestions I posted above would keep more involved. Gree just don't get greedy with it. Haha

thundarr
03-31-2014, 07:27 PM
It takes way too much time. With WD every 3 weeks and this as well plus the Raid Boss this will lead to mass retirements. New players have been completely shut out. If you are just starting out you haven't a prayer of achieving anything. My mini is now 14/21 level 104. It was 4/7 two weeks ago and that is without spending any valor (I am waiting till my 2nd tier upgrades are completed.

Tito89
03-31-2014, 07:30 PM

The Biggest issue are all of the numerous glitches and lags during the event. Those would be the first complaints to look at and adress before ever having such a horrible event again...

I wasnt able half the time to deploy units, the 3 minute battle timer was jumping all over the place, leaving me to think that i had time to choose what to give up when really i had three seconds.

Shrinko
03-31-2014, 10:17 PM
I have to say that I loved the event but my wife hated it. The time commitment is a huge issue. Other than that I think it's the best event ever. MW was fun again for a weekend. I haven't had so much fun playing MW since they came up with wars. At this point, wars are an old event that has mold on it and it got to go. They also should stop having them every 3 wks. That's really annoying.

tayyib
03-31-2014, 10:52 PM
Glitches Errors are back bones of GREE it`s never ending story no matter what you say. Secondly events have to be interesting and fun whereas full Assault has none of those qualities except Glitches and Errors. Please do us favour GREE we will rather prefer Epic or Raid boss than Full Assault.

I am a cow!
04-01-2014, 01:02 AM
I don't mind I have a life (I just don't use it wisely) i spent a bit this event liking it WAYYY too much for my liking don't know what u guys are talking bout...

I take this back I lost 2M stats in attack and gained a tiny bit in def

I am a cow!
04-01-2014, 01:04 AM
i lost 10m stats gained 90m not a bad ratio but i still hate the event and i dont see it lasting long

What the sh1t I lost 10M I gained -2M and 1M def... Go figure

mreilly
04-01-2014, 01:21 AM
I found the biggest whiners in my faction were the idiots asking for clarification on how the event worked on day 3. The morons who gained 7-10 mill in stats by letting their team give the event a chance while a few cried and whined about how crappy it was.

Players are so used to mindless clicking and not used to having to spend 5 minutes to learn about an event that when life throws them a curve ball they are too retarded to figure things out.

This was the only part i didn't enjoy about the event.

sister morphine
04-01-2014, 01:52 AM
Everyone keeps complaining how They lost xx millions of stats just to get one unit? If you played full assault the correct way you would only be sacrificing cash units. You may lose stats now, but 2 things can happen from this.

1. You are only losing units that you can buy back in the store. Build your iph and continue to buy them and your stats will stay the same at a minimum.

2. You are going to get a good unit, plus a boost that lasts a lifetime.

So yeah, you will sacrifice now, but the cash units can be bought again, and in the end you will gain from the boost.

Unless of course you're sacrificing all your high end units, in which case would bring me to my first point that you're not playing full assault correctly. Best of luck to all the trolls that come on here and tell me how wrong I am and how this event is horrible and blah blah blah. This is the first event that actually requires strategy, which everyone here has been complaining the game has been favored to those who will spend the most. Adapt or quit complaining.
Agree that players should only be using units they can replace - either cash, or at a pinch valor. Anyone losing many millions in stats is obviously dumping the wrong units in. More fool them.

That said, if the event is to continue it needs major tweaks. Having to scroll through hundreds of units you wouldn't dream of deploying each and every time to reach those expendable ones is completely stupid. The short length of battles just increases the irritation factor.

So either there needs to be a favourites list you can add units into, or the list should be stickied so it remains in the same spot between deployments; and preferably with a memory that will last the entire event.

All units with modifiers should be removed from the list.

Gen CheeBye
04-01-2014, 01:53 AM

From 122mil stats dropped to 86mil. I didn't even complain not even once.

And yet I have a huge grin on my face. During the entire event, my team had such an adrenaline rush and so much fun planning and executing different strategies.

I used less then one vault of gold for regen and another vault for cash top up but it was all worth it. If this was WD, I'd be happy to part with my money again.

My only gripe is the laggy game play and useless ingame chat on android platform.

Just sharing my personal thoughts. This is my cup of tea.

Shrinko
04-01-2014, 02:04 AM
Agree that players should only be using units they can replace - either cash, or at a pinch valor. Anyone losing many millions in stats is obviously dumping the wrong units in. More fool them.

That said, if the event is to continue it needs major tweaks. Having to scroll through hundreds of units you wouldn't dream of deploying each and every time to reach those expendable ones is completely stupid. The short length of battles just increases the irritation factor.

So either there needs to be a favourites list you can add units into, or the list should be stickied so it remains in the same spot between deployments; and preferably with a memory that will last the entire event.

All units with modifiers should be removed from the list.

I agree that units with mods should NOT be in the list. That was so stupid to have them there. As far as getting to the needed units quickly: the whole point in a quick battle is to slow you down. If you can quickly get to the units you want to deploy, the event wouldn't make sense. The stronger you are, the more units you will have. So by making you scroll through your units, it evens the playing field just a bit. The smaller guys can get to their strong units faster than the big players.

sister morphine
04-01-2014, 04:34 AM
I agree that units with mods should NOT be in the list. That was so stupid to have them there. As far as getting to the needed units quickly: the whole point in a quick battle is to slow you down. If you can quickly get to the units you want to deploy, the event wouldn't make sense. The stronger you are, the more units you will have. So by making you scroll through your units, it evens the playing field just a bit. The smaller guys can get to their strong units faster than the big players.
I'm not convinced of that. The stronger you are the better stats the disposable units you would deploy are likely to have, so you may not have to scroll any further than someone putting in one's with lower stats.

I'm not complaining, mind. My stats have jumped about ten million! :)

Dezy
04-01-2014, 04:42 AM
From 122mil stats dropped to 86mil. I didn't even complain not even once.

And yet I have a huge grin on my face. During the entire event, my team had such an adrenaline rush and so much fun planning and executing different strategies.

I used less then one vault of gold for regen and another vault for cash top up but it was all worth it. If this was WD, I'd be happy to part with my money again.

My only gripe is the laggy game play and useless ingame chat on android platform.

Just sharing my personal thoughts. This is my cup of tea.

Yup CB, great rush esp the last battle with FFF!!! Salute to the boys and girls....

I hope the developer give me a view of the battle status if I should drop my bombs after selecting my units. So far this is the improvement need to be made.

I read some of the complains and the only thing I can say is that a high participation rated faction can move a very high lvl.

ruth
04-01-2014, 07:36 AM
Here's my main complaint. I obviously agree with all the glitches, how long it takes, how time consuming, etc.

But my main complaint is that it rewards freeloaders. Take raid boss for instance- those that are more active get rewards with more drop prizes. Those freeloading only get the faction goals. Now let's consider FA- those most active spend lots of A/D on units. Those freeloading get tons of new units with each win, plus get the faction prize!!! Basically, as I look at my faction's stats post-FA, those that didn't participate saw on average a 5M boost in their stats. Those that participating only saw a 1-2M boost in stats.

Active members shouldn't be punished for participating, and freeloaders definitely shouldn't be rewarded for NOT participating! This needs to be changed in the future so that only those participating in any given war get the drop prizes in the end, just like the raid boss.

Big John
04-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Here's my main complaint. I obviously agree with all the glitches, how long it takes, how time consuming, etc.

But my main complaint is that it rewards freeloaders. Take raid boss for instance- those that are more active get rewards with more drop prizes. Those freeloading only get the faction goals. Now let's consider FA- those most active spend lots of A/D on units. Those freeloading get tons of new units with each win, plus get the faction prize!!! Basically, as I look at my faction's stats post-FA, those that didn't participate saw on average a 5M boost in their stats. Those that participating only saw a 1-2M boost in stats.

Active members shouldn't be punished for participating, and freeloaders definitely shouldn't be rewarded for NOT participating! This needs to be changed in the future so that only those participating in any given war get the drop prizes in the end, just like the raid boss.
+1 There should be a minimum amount you have to reach before you gain units.

Shrinko
04-01-2014, 01:13 PM

I think this is the best suggestion about changes for the future event I've seen so far. Really good point. Making the reward system similar to the raid boss event would be really good. Just give the rewards to only those people who put their units on the line and not everyone the faction. Really great suggestion.

lemonhaze
04-01-2014, 01:28 PM

heres a suggestion get rid of the freeloaders then they cant even join another faction till the event is over..once they miss out on the units once i bet they wont do it again..butoverall ur advcie is spot on

Shrinko
04-01-2014, 02:16 PM
heres a suggestion get rid of the freeloaders then they cant even join another faction till the event is over..once they miss out on the units once i bet they wont do it again..butoverall ur advcie is spot on

Yeah, it sounds easy but it is more complicated than that especially when it comes to people who've put in a lot of energy into the faction but now are not that active or those whose activity varies. I think rewarding participation instead of nonparticipation is a great suggestion.

Mastert55!
04-01-2014, 04:23 PM
I take this back I lost 2M stats in attack and gained a tiny bit in def

Not thaaaaaat bad, I lost 12 mil and gained almost 40 mil with use of the bonus. I went and bought a bunch of air units with the 43% air Deff increase. If you use the bonus to ur advantage it will help a lot. Don't judge your stat gain by the single prize as just a unit.

Greg76
04-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Event was ass backwards, the players that sacrificed the most have a lower stat increase then those players that didnt participate. Its a joke.

BlGTEX
04-01-2014, 05:11 PM
If whom ever in the faction doesn't participate in a battle/war. They shouldn't receive any rewards for doing nothing at all. The people that participate lose units & the people that don't gain everything how is that fair. This event has cost turmoil in our faction & I bet in most of all factions. And they described this event as a good event on getting rid of the smaller unused units. Lmao cuz that totally opposite of what happened people were having to deploy there biggest units to compete. What should have happened was there should have been a cap on how big of units u can deploy so you would actually get rid of all the small units this event was explained to be primarily used for. And if gree-dy was smart in doing I this way would make people use more gold to deploy the most units to win. Isn't that what gree-dy plan is all along is for people to spend money on gold/cash. This event has ruined the game for ever but that my own opinion. The reason why I say this is because how much the stats change. Gree-dy has I think ruined there chances for new people that download and start playing as every 1 that has been play thus far will be so far ahead in stats that they won't ever be able win or raid anything so they will quit & not even try to play the game . Ruining chances for gree-dy to increase there customers so they can make more money in in-game purchases. My opinion in business is the more you sale the more you make. So eliminating new comers to the game because the outraged stat increase. Good luck Newbies on starting a game yo will never get no where in. So what do I think about Full-Assault? I think it's for the veterans as they could win any match. Thanks to gree-dy this event has truly made The SUP1&2 faction impossible to ever beat yes I said impossible. So my solution is 86 this event & return all stats like they were b4 this event came out. My other solution is figure out who didn't participate in a war/battle & take away all their rewards that they didn't participate in. So what my final say is that Gree-dy didn't do their homework/research/beta-testing enough b4 they made this event a go for the public. Thanks for taking the time in reading my thoughts in this matter. Good Luck Gree-dy in making ("every-1") Happy not just the veterans. Yours truly BigTex X's(2),MiniTex X's(3),& SuicideTex. Yes I have 6 devices/accounts lol.
IDs:493-422-244,182-009-124,843-121-610,823-857-458,368-178-572,912-897-727,611-468-143,
394-146-861. The Faction I'm in is ( Death To All ) Tag DTA. We finished 205 in Full-Assault Event. Also we Are Recruiting Requirements are Must Have Communication App (Line) & Stats at least 10+ million A&D and be highly active.
Faction ID:437-182-408 I'm the lowest in Faction cuz I am available 24/7 and I do all walls & pa-DL. So if any one comes across DTA in WD Your Wall will be useless hahaha.