PDA

View Full Version : Cant summon boss

Ebes
03-30-2014, 07:03 PM
I know i made another thread on the same topic and i dont give a dam. Over 2 hours, 7 gem'd energy refills, and still no fkkn boss. I have tried closing app, attacking, raiding, completing the other quests in this line, nothing gives...
Seriously why the hell wont a mod/dev reply to one of these threads?

Yesterday i could get it to spawn about once every 60-90 minutes but today i cant even get it to spawn ONCE.

How about a simple answer,
1) we wont change boss timer, deal with our crappy decision
2) we will look into it(usual lame bs excuse)
3) we will get it changed asap so we get you fools to spend more money

the_bob
03-30-2014, 10:43 PM
7 gem'd energy refills
so we get you fools to spend more money

I mean... There is your answer.

Valid or
03-31-2014, 07:39 AM
As far as I know we all have had problems with bosses spawning(triggering)
But my opinion is gree knows about it, but dose not want/can not comment, and we have to live with it

What1976
03-31-2014, 08:26 AM
Honestly 1 EB a day, not going for 100 but I would have loved at least some rewards as lvl 152 player. I am at EB 23 ;-)

Gendur
04-01-2014, 02:48 AM
Wait long enough between the previous boss (at least 20 minutes), raid a level 10 building from a player. That normally works for me. Any lev 10 building will do.

Thick Gibbon
04-01-2014, 06:20 AM
Dear Ebes,

Firstly on behalf of GREE I would like to apologize for the tardy response time to your post.

In response to your post I would suggest the following actions in order to remedy the situation:

1) Remove your device from it's cover and position it so that the home button is next to you nose

2) Now with a hand on each side of the device circle the home button with your tongue about 100 times (If you can hear the processor purring and your jaw is aching then you're probably doing it right)

3) The 4th step is the most important so please read carefully.

4) Simultaneously purchase a mountain of gems whilst inserting the ipad into your back passage.

5) Repeat but with a little lubrication.

Congratulations, you have now been literally bugg*red by GREE over and over again after giving so much.

Best regards

Thick Gibbon
GREE Global Moderator

Allegra
04-01-2014, 08:31 AM
It's been now 24 hours since I can't get a boss to spawn. I gave up trying.

mmalkove
04-01-2014, 09:30 AM
I love the new Gree Moderator ;) More responses this week than in the history of the game and just as informative!

Valid or
04-01-2014, 09:53 AM
They must know we are having issues with getting the boss to trigger, but not one official reply from them.
While I can see thick has a good sense of humour...wonder if hey will ban him for it...they have banned people for less it seems at times.

Valid or
04-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Gave up waiting for gree to reply...sent in a ticket.

Geffer
04-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Having the same issue

Allegra
04-01-2014, 04:49 PM
Gave up waiting for gree to reply...sent in a ticket.

I don't see the point, by the time I will get the answer, the LTQ will end.

Valid or
04-01-2014, 07:40 PM
I don't see the point, by the time I will get the answer, the LTQ will end.

Honestly I don't expect anything to be done, but did make me feel a little better after I sent it in.

BATTLEAXE
04-03-2014, 05:43 PM
I don't post much, basically just check forums and read the same $#!+ I want to complain about daily. I enjoy the game still after 2 years of playing, but this last epic boss, has brought me to my limit. I have a lvl 119 character with 30mil in stats and should of been able to breeze through these bosses, but Gree screwed up again and only a few had luck with spawning the boss. It's like they predetermine whom will have success and throw up the middle finger to the rest of us. I really think there should be some kind of compensation for the players that once again were punished by grees lack of "perceived intellect"!

Vaviq
04-05-2014, 08:40 PM
me too..having the same issue