PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Gree, finally a great event

Bancodilugano
03-30-2014, 12:37 PM
I'm the leader of Texas, ranked 21. at the moment. I would like to say a big thx from all my guys to Gree because finally they gave us a Real faction event. Strategy and coordination are much more important than Gold and the chat room inside the game it's a great idea.
Thank you again for your effort, I hope that we will see other Assault event but please next time a 48 hours event is enough.

2000y2k
03-30-2014, 12:40 PM
Waiting for your just kidding post.

Jclarke
03-30-2014, 12:51 PM
waiting for your just kidding post.

ditto!!!!!

MAD NUGGETT
03-30-2014, 01:09 PM
You see, he likes it because their team is doing fairly well without spending. If they are doing well without gold, that means there are many more teams like them out there doing the same. Unfortunately for them this translates to no money for Gree which means this event is gone just like their short lived 21 seed..

Boarder21
03-30-2014, 05:01 PM
Yes i am with you bancodilugano this is a great event that finally has strategy. This is suppose to be a strategy game and it finally has that. I hope GREE will come out with other new events that also involve strategy instead of some of our old events that have been around for a while.

mayhem
03-30-2014, 05:23 PM
Fine, you love stat inflation... question, if your faction can gain 10 500/500 units per member for basically taking turns showing up. Why should we break our necks on any of the other events.

spencecm
03-30-2014, 07:15 PM
lmao stat inflation just wait till the event is over and u guys realize u only recieved one reward and lost all those stats trying to keep high rank this is going to b a fun wd for the teams that decided to hold back

Kane Sickle
03-30-2014, 07:16 PM
Yes i am with you bancodilugano this is a great event that finally has strategy. This is suppose to be a strategy game and it finally has that. I hope GREE will come out with other new events that also involve strategy instead of some of our old events that have been around for a while.

Finally has strategy? Really? It's a freaking Silent Auction! Guess how much you need to wager to out bid your opponents and 'deploy'.
What? Don't have the highest bid? Guess again!

Where's the strategy?

One man army
03-30-2014, 08:00 PM
I'm the leader of Texas, ranked 21. at the moment. I would like to say a big thx from all my guys to Gree because finally they gave us a Real faction event. Strategy and coordination are much more important than Gold and the chat room inside the game it's a great idea.
Thank you again for your effort, I hope that we will see other Assault event but please next time a 48 hours event is enough.

I'm praying to god that this is a sarcastic thread

Dirty Mind
03-30-2014, 08:03 PM
Saw the title and thought I had missed a new event

partcrash
03-30-2014, 08:07 PM
Finally has strategy? Really? It's a freaking Silent Auction! Guess how much you need to wager to out bid your opponents and 'deploy'.
What? Don't have the highest bid? Guess again!

Where's the strategy?

Strategy is that after the first battle you can see what were the bids for the previous battle and draw conclusions who played what.

Also finally this is an event where small factions (fewer players) are at disadvantage as the reward (60 tanks per player) often is not sufficient to offset the cost of winning a war if there are fewer members in a faction.

I think the new event is very nice.

In addition the roll out was bug free at least on ios and from my faction's perspective. Kudos to the qa and release teams.

Lastly I am sure that faction goals will be thrown in the mix at a later events which will round up the whole thing.

Bancodilugano
03-30-2014, 08:12 PM
No it isn't sarcastic, we ranked 64. And soon we will be in top50. It's not because of gold, we are heavy gold users trust me. This event finally it's different to others, I'm thinking that not all of you still understand totally how it works...
I will continue to spend good money for this if this is the way that is going and I will not the only one.

2000y2k
03-30-2014, 08:28 PM
This event would be great of I lived in prison and had nothing to do but manage nodes and 5 minutes blocks of time.

Still waiting for the just kidding post.

Quality Control
03-30-2014, 08:45 PM
I'm praying to god that this is a sarcastic thread

46 no votes!

Bancodilugano
03-30-2014, 09:54 PM
Gree created only gold events and you complain, now we have a strategy/coordination events and you complain.
Stop think about stats or losing stupid units. This event is crazy but funny. I hope that next will be at max 48 hours, probably 24/36k are more than enough. I understand also your position but trust me if you are fighting in a faction with only active players this is THE event, if not I understand totally your frustration about this event.