PDA

View Full Version : Onslaught assault carrier

Bravo Zulu
03-30-2014, 10:38 AM
After tickets and waiting patiently I'm going to become more visible.

I am asking nicely, I would like my onslaught assault carrier with the +1 building upgrade that my ENTIRE faction is enjoying except me.

I have always had great customer support, but I'm growing impatient.

Ticket # 1487225 and # 1485915

Yeah. I'm gonna need that unit soon.

Delta Strike
03-30-2014, 11:39 AM
I got my unit and so did my whole entire besides 1 of our new members that came with 2 hits left to go

Bravo Zulu
03-30-2014, 12:20 PM
I got my unit and so did my whole entire besides 1 of our new members that came with 2 hits left to go

I was in my faction the whole time... :(

Gerath
03-30-2014, 12:32 PM
That's BS. Hope you get it soon. I would send a ticket to them like every few hours until you get it lol.

Bravo Zulu
03-30-2014, 02:45 PM
That's BS. Hope you get it soon. I would send a ticket to them like every few hours until you get it lol.

I will try that next! Lol. Maybe someone will see it...

And I will try to keep bumping this up. Hard with this event right now. Haha.

Bravo Zulu
03-31-2014, 03:50 AM
I'm going to a talk to myself. Until I get some resolution

sstuutss
03-31-2014, 07:21 AM
hows them crickets?

Lancerdually
03-31-2014, 09:22 AM
She definitely deserves her prize as she is in my faction the whole time and surely earned the reward that was won as the rest of us won ours! Gree plz fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

local1
03-31-2014, 10:02 AM
Good luck. I'm still waiting for my +1 energy nuclear soldier. Fought like crap and made it past 200 even. Not in glitch mode. Never got the final unit or then award units like every 5-7 levels along the way. Support says our logs don't show you completed levels. Why do I have 200+ single level units? Locked my thread, closed my tickets an I'm dead.

Rolinz
03-31-2014, 10:44 AM
After tickets and waiting patiently I'm going to become more visible.

I am asking nicely, I would like my onslaught assault carrier with the +1 building upgrade that my ENTIRE faction is enjoying except me.

I have always had great customer support, but I'm growing impatient.

Ticket # 1487225 and # 1485915

Yeah. I'm gonna need that unit soon.

I am missing the rewards for faction goal 5/6 and 6/6, the Onslaught Bulwark and Onslaught Assault Carrier. The window to notify me we completed the faction goal never came up. Even though I have been in the faction at all times and even put a ton of kills in, i got left out.

Everyone in my faction also got theirs but not me.

I have also been sending support tickets to GREE since last Thursday and they have not even responded back.

My other faction members tried to contact Gree about my situation and they got a response right away stating they cannot discuss my issue with them. But still no response from them to me. I do not know why they responded to their support tickets but not my support tickets.

Anyone know how to get their attention?

Bravo Zulu
03-31-2014, 12:26 PM
I am missing the rewards for faction goal 5/6 and 6/6, the Onslaught Bulwark and Onslaught Assault Carrier. The window to notify me we completed the faction goal never came up. Even though I have been in the faction at all times and even put a ton of kills in, i got left out.

Everyone in my faction also got theirs but not me.

I have also been sending support tickets to GREE since last Thursday and they have not even responded back.

My other faction members tried to contact Gree about my situation and they got a response right away stating they cannot discuss my issue with them. But still no response from them to me. I do not know why they responded to their support tickets but not my support tickets.

Anyone know how to get their attention?

Maybe of your faction mates sent them your ticket number? After reading this I'm wondering if they might just get so sick of it that they will fix it. It can't be that hard to go back and look right? I haven't left the faction and all they really need to track is that- I would think.

I have never had any complaints about their customer service until now. I know I should count myself lucky but this is too big of a prize and I work entirely too hard for it!

Rolinz
03-31-2014, 02:15 PM
Maybe of your faction mates sent them your ticket number? After reading this I'm wondering if they might just get so sick of it that they will fix it. It can't be that hard to go back and look right? I haven't left the faction and all they really need to track is that- I would think.

I have never had any complaints about their customer service until now. I know I should count myself lucky but this is too big of a prize and I work entirely too hard for it!

I agree Bravo Zulu.

This unit is too important to ignore. Please let me know if you get any results from your tickets as I will do the same.

Rolinz
03-31-2014, 02:18 PM
Anyone else out there missing this unit when your faction completed the goal?

Maybe they see enough of us, they will do something about it.

Degun07
03-31-2014, 03:47 PM
Yes my mini finished it and I was on darkness...so what happened it was over I was great we got it done. Then kicker comes I leave the faction to goto my previous faction and .....wait for it.....boom I did not vet the prize what a shocker. I email GREE some dummy gives me the generic answer you left the faction I was I left when it was completed give me my award plzand ty. So then I get a new representative and they are like you left the faction and then returned I explained told them I left when it was complete and yet they have no answer to this day.

Jesse21
03-31-2014, 03:50 PM
My teammate got stuck too. His ticket number is #1486426.

This is big, it seems like anyone short changed by this will be disadvantaged. Anyone who got it will have a huge unfair advantage.

Rolinz
03-31-2014, 06:23 PM
Yes my mini finished it and I was on darkness...so what happened it was over I was great we got it done. Then kicker comes I leave the faction to goto my previous faction and .....wait for it.....boom I did not vet the prize what a shocker. I email GREE some dummy gives me the generic answer you left the faction I was I left when it was completed give me my award plzand ty. So then I get a new representative and they are like you left the faction and then returned I explained told them I left when it was complete and yet they have no answer to this day.

At least you got a response from them. I am still waiting for my first response.

I never left my faction and i am still there waiting. I did not want to chance it and GREE claims i left the faction.

I think that is why they are still ignoring me.

They probably know i deserve it but don't know how to fix it?

I am trying to understand why they ignore my support request.

Petrol
03-31-2014, 06:28 PM
Still waiting for mine. Ticket sent, no response

Jesse21
03-31-2014, 06:52 PM
I honestly don't know. I would assume you could contact apple or Google about spending money through them.

Then again the company was notified of a glitch giving others an unfare advantage and has not resolved it while continuing to take money.

When I think of it that way I would say give them a fair chance, but if that dosent work you would have to go to higher powers to get your issue resolve.

Paisthecoolest
03-31-2014, 06:57 PM
Someone in my faction had the same thing happen. It sucks.

2000y2k
03-31-2014, 07:16 PM
Good luck. Mods were on for a few hours today commenting on lots of threads and some threads multiple times. When they fail to post on a thread the issue tends to never be resolved.

Hope you get the unit as it is one of the best bonus units out there.

Bravo Zulu
03-31-2014, 07:41 PM
I didn't leave my faction either. There from beginning to end.

Sad but true? I don't want the money back. I want to upgrade two buildings at once! :(

WSA
03-31-2014, 10:08 PM
This happened to a couple of our members as well. And I did not receive the 5/6 unit but got all the others including the end one. Go figure.

Bravo Zulu
04-01-2014, 01:11 AM
This happened to a couple of our members as well. And I did not receive the 5/6 unit but got all the others including the end one. Go figure.

I actually wonder now whether I got the other 5. So many units I don't check anymore. I'll check though...

Tealeaf65
04-01-2014, 01:53 AM
Here's a plan, put the letters SUP in your name and send another ticket, you'll have it in an hour with a pile of gold as an added sweetener

whitefire
04-01-2014, 03:52 AM
Mds are hiding again hoping it will go away. Persevere. Mods: show some responsibility for a change.

I am a cow!
04-01-2014, 04:34 AM
its gree come on u know better than to complain its not like they'll do anything other than ban u for spam and trolling. And im not kidding either

Bravo Zulu
04-01-2014, 05:16 AM
its gree come on u know better than to complain its not like they'll do anything other than ban u for spam and trolling. And im not kidding either

Gonna chance it. It's not really complaining when it is real. Not like making accusations for things untrue or imagined or whatever. Maybe soon they will accidentally read this thread.

Lancerdually
04-01-2014, 05:17 AM
You can bet they have read it, already. Now, knowing this, how do you feel about a call to iTunes?

Rolinz
04-01-2014, 06:20 AM
I actually wonder now whether I got the other 5. So many units I don't check anymore. I'll check though...

After realizing I did not get the Onslaught Assault Carrier, I checked for the other rewards and realized I did not get the Onslaught Bulwark, a ground unit.

Rolinz
04-01-2014, 06:30 AM
You can bet they have read it, already. Now, knowing this, how do you feel about a call to iTunes?

I heard of people trying to get a refund from iTunes and in the process of getting banned from Modern War.

Has anyone been able to get refunds and how much?

I can be patient. I have given them a more than reasonable deadline to fix this or I will stop spending money on this game all together.

I have gotten screwed over before from not receiving a reward unit before and I gave up after 2 weeks of no response and other times of getting the cut and paste response of they are aware of the problem and will forward it to their developers but not offer a fix to my situation.

But this time, I am not giving up. The reward unit is too valuable to give up.

My other faction members will not be too happy once I stop spending money on this game and only get the free gold from watching videos. Limits my effectiveness during war.

I am really curious how many others did not get the Onslaught Assault Carrier when their faction completed the goal?

Lancerdually
04-01-2014, 06:57 AM
I heard of people trying to get a refund from iTunes and in the process of getting banned from Modern War.

Has anyone been able to get refunds and how much?

I can be patient. I have given them a more than reasonable deadline to fix this or I will stop spending money on this game all together.

I have gotten screwed over before from not receiving a reward unit before and I gave up after 2 weeks of no response and other times of getting the cut and paste response of they are aware of the problem and will forward it to their developers but not offer a fix to my situation.

But this time, I am not giving up. The reward unit is too valuable to give up.

My other faction members will not be too happy once I stop spending money on this game and only get the free gold from watching videos. Limits my effectiveness during war.

I am really curious how many others did not get the Onslaught Assault Carrier when their faction completed the goal?
Would also wonder how many people did not get the reward and have not complained of it here or better yet, how many people don't realize this forum is even here and / or have not become members here. I know for many months of playing I was not a part of this forum, probably closer to a year as I figured this was supposed to be a game of "fun" and not require a person to check every possible angle in an attempt to even be competitive at this game we play so much.
Also stands to reason how many people did not know with the FA event that the prizes would be awarded only for the tier your faction placed in and not all the others below that tier as they are for the WD events, since they were listed just like they are for WD in game? Or better yet, did not check back over and over to see what the mods would post regarding the prizes after they were announced to find that well after event began a mod did say they would only be awarded for the tier a faction placed in? Those not on the forums or affiliated with someone on the forums would never know this by looking in game. Wow, such a great game and great communication!

Rolinz
04-01-2014, 07:07 AM
i did not know about this forum either until i needed support and that was after playing MW the first for 2 months.

now i have to check this site regularly to figure out the details of any new event since the info inside Modern War is so vague and incomplete.

Kennetth
04-01-2014, 09:32 AM
I've been assisted by support before (accidental instant finish), but not on something like this. I'm inclined to think they would be serious about it.

Rolinz
04-01-2014, 02:22 PM
I've been assisted by support before (accidental instant finish), but not on something like this. I'm inclined to think they would be serious about it.

I am hoping they are inclined to help. But i have not heard from them at all. Makes me doubt it.

Jesse21
04-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Again I not sure of how it works, but I would assume there is some sort or consumer protection on your credit card as well. You didn't get what you paid for.

Again though I would give them a bit. Hopefully cj or another mod can comment on this.

Mr llama
04-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Bz happened to mew with the banshee stealth sub took 3 weeks but they final gave it to me :)

Rolinz
04-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Finally got a response from Gree Support today and they finally fixed it.

Anyone else get theirs fixed?

Below is what they sent me:
----------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

Our logs indicate that your guild (including yourself) finished the faction part of this event, but you did not receive either of these two item prizes. Please restart your app and re-check your inventory.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
R

Tardavic
04-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Hey guys,

Someone from Support will get back to you as soon as they come across your ticket.

Your inquiry will then be acknowledged and investigated to see if you did or did not receive the item(s), and if not then why.

Also, as a reminder, please refrain from posting comments made by a Support representative within the forums, as this can violate our TOS.

Thanks!!

Jesse21
04-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Hey guys,

Someone from Support will get back to you as soon as they come across your ticket.

Your inquiry will then be acknowledged and investigated to see if you did or did not receive the item(s), and if not then why.

Also, as a reminder, please refrain from posting comments made by a Support representative within the forums, as this can violate our TOS.

Thanks!!

My friend got his. Thanks for your help tardavic

Bravo Zulu
04-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks!!

Thank you for taking care of this! I got it today, which was awesome! Thank you thank you thank you.

Rolinz
04-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Sorry I did not know that. I just wanted to let others know you guys did get my problem resolved.

I will keep it in mind next time.

zhenyu
04-01-2014, 06:28 PM
I have a player did not get his reward because He jointed us a few hours into the event on day 1. Is this requirements, (have to with the faction for the whole event) written in anywhere

Rolinz
04-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks!!

It won't happen again.

Rolinz
04-01-2014, 06:37 PM
I have a player did not get his reward because He jointed us a few hours into the event on day 1. Is this requirements, (have to with the faction for the whole event) written in anywhere

The person has to be a member of the faction before the goal is completed. From what we have seen in our faction.

Tardavic
04-01-2014, 06:48 PM
The person has to be a member of the faction before the goal is completed. From what we have seen in our faction.

Thanks for the update, will be sure to bring this up with the devs!!

italius
04-01-2014, 08:03 PM
My faction once got robbed out of a 35 win unit. We had screenshots and proof and support said tough luck and gave me a crappy unit. Even with proof staring them in the face, gree will do nothing. Don't expect to get your unit. I'm still waiting for my 35 wins in Mexico unit...

Paisthecoolest
04-01-2014, 08:20 PM
The member of my faction got his.

lemonhaze
04-01-2014, 10:08 PM

yes if u left a faftion prior to a event then the will not get the rewards this was posted from ggreee a while back

Petrol
04-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Request #1486816

Still waiting for a resolution.

Any help is appreciated

thanks

pb23
04-02-2014, 10:40 PM
Glad to hear you got taken care of BZ.

Sad that it takes DAYS upon DAYS to get any sort of service with this company, and when an acknowledgment is finally given, it is in the form of a warning...

Maybe actually provide some service and then start dishing the warnings out to your customers.

After all... you essentially have paying customers not receiving product. They just want to know why they're getting ripped off. It isn't rocket science.

Tee
04-06-2014, 06:02 PM
I still have not received my carrier. I have been through two support guys. I have been told the reason for not receiving the unit is that I joined multiple factions, not true. That I left the faction before the event was over, not true. A confussed explanation of join and departure dates that have nothing to do with this event.

That I joined after the event started. 《 This is the only thing that is true. I have asked for an explanation of this rule. Where is it that I could have read about it to know before hand? No response. Although I did join a few hours into the event I did not leave for days after trying to clear this up and I certainly would not have invested time, effort and gold had I known about this mysterious rule.

lemonhaze
04-06-2014, 06:14 PM
I still have not received my carrier. I have been through two support guys. I have been told the reason for not receiving the unit is that I joined multiple factions, not true. That I left the faction before the event was over, not true. A confussed explanation of join and departure dates that have nothing to do with this event.

That I joined after the event started. 《 This is the only thing that is true. I have asked for an explanation of this rule. Where is it that I could have read about it to know before hand? No response. Although I did join a few hours into the event I did not leave for days after trying to clear this up and I certainly would not have invested time, effort and gold had I known about this mysterious rule.
it was posted on here that if u left a team while event was going on u would not get the unit..i will try to dig it up for u..crazy rule and no clue why they did it like that only thing i can think of was to stop ppl from sabatogeing another teams nodes idk man gl

Boff666
05-30-2014, 07:53 AM
Hey guys. This is my first post & I need some help re this unit.

Gree have asked me to supply the exact event name where the onslaught assault carrier was awarded. Now as I have trouble remembering what I had for breakfast remembering the name of an event 2+ months ago isn't going to happen.

I've been told by a fellow faction member that it might have been called "operation onslaught". Can anyone confirm that for me??

2MblaZ
05-30-2014, 07:59 AM
This is pathetic that players have to resort to such actions as creating threads and polls to just draw attention by mods who got nothing to do with CUSTOMER SERVICE - things like that should not be happening with a game where loads of money being spent by its players... I also didn't receive that onslaught carrier, guess what - sent a ticket, general response, ticket closed... makes me really happy camper... Good for those who did get their stuff, sorry for those who didn't, but incompetence to solve issues is overwhelmingly known - what can we as players do to make them open their eyes and do something about it?... Mods are only that - mods, they can only convey the message [hopefully]...

Biker
05-30-2014, 06:02 PM
I have a faction mate still waiting for hers as well, sent in tickets about this and was told the award was handed out but she was with faction the entire event and never got it. She is from Sweden and is having a hard time communicating with support I think. Read some of the ticket responses and seems like support is not understanding her. I hope support sees this and maybe can work something out.

Dreson7
05-30-2014, 06:55 PM
Hey guys. This is my first post & I need some help re this unit.

Gree have asked me to supply the exact event name where the onslaught assault carrier was awarded. Now as I have trouble remembering what I had for breakfast remembering the name of an event 2+ months ago isn't going to happen.

I've been told by a fellow faction member that it might have been called "operation onslaught". Can anyone confirm that for me??

I believe the event was called "battle preparations fltq".

Check here http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?87293-Armenia-Cycle-Battle-Preparations-FLTQ-NPCs-amp-Walkthrough

Tee
05-31-2014, 09:05 AM
I didn't get mine either. Went back and forth with customer support for nothing. This far from the event being finished I doubt they will give in and issue the unit to anyone. Good luck to those still pushing for it!

sstuutss
05-31-2014, 03:19 PM
customer support
It really needs a new name