PDA

View Full Version : Battle declaring open to sabotage: Please fix ASAP so officers can declare battles!

MaschedUp
03-30-2014, 10:22 AM
This is becoming an unfortunate occurunce during battles when anyone in team can declare a battle, out of sabatoge or spite. Ridiculous really given the amount of gold spent during battles and the impact this can have on streaks.

Please change so that only officers can commence battles.

I'm sure you could do it easily and quickly, as only officers can summon for raid boss.

The_
03-30-2014, 11:23 AM
raid boss isn't nearly as gold consuming as war, so you can't necessarily compare the two. it is unlikely that GREE will exclude warring privileges in order to place safety nets in case officers/leaders are unavailable. best advice is to recruit more carefully and perhaps implement an interview system.

plavine
03-30-2014, 11:51 AM
I agree, fix it so only officers can declare

DirtBagCronin
03-30-2014, 12:30 PM
It makes no sense that it wouldn't be set that way to begin with. My last syndicate we got screwed numerous times from people declaring when they shouldn't be. Kind of stupid that the raid bosses are set that way and not the battles.

drowranger
03-30-2014, 12:31 PM
Its like that in modern war so they can do it here too, some idiots declaring at inappropriate times can destroy our streaks and we don't want that.

Hock Tuey
03-30-2014, 01:14 PM
Not sure why GREE didn't fix it when they fixed the same problem for Modern War...months ago.

DirtBagCronin
03-30-2014, 03:17 PM
And if they insist on leaving it that way...
Being able to boot someone out of the syndicate during battle would be a nice feature. Just no adding members or joining syndicates.

Cokeman701
03-30-2014, 05:58 PM
I agree we have been a victim of this several times. Please add this feature.

The_
03-30-2014, 06:13 PM
Or... just put in a "block" declaration option for the leader of a syndicate to utilize.

Molly's Voice
03-30-2014, 07:35 PM
Making the battle declare option only available to officers is teh stoopid idea. Here at the Molly Maguires, we believe in empowering our members with the honor of declaring when they have met the fitness goals I set for them. Kind of hard to rally the team when you only allow for the empowerment of those at the top. Sounds a lot like fascism to me, Brody.

GucciMane
03-30-2014, 08:40 PM
No thank you.

We like to allow any member to push the button so that when we get matched against TAW/SAS we can blame it on them for pressing it