PDA

View Full Version : Stop The Hate against SUP.

Vegaman
03-30-2014, 06:15 AM
Many of you will not want to hear this but SUP/Pirates call them what you will, are not GREE employees, they are an extremely well organised group of individuals, they live and breathe Modern War and are honourable. They are a big family with many of the BIG profile players dropping down and helping their brothers in lower SUP factions to finish events. They spend their gold bonuses getting the top prizes. They have awesome stats and are made up of people from many countries and walks of life.

Many of you will not want to hear this. Some will rubbish this post and troll it. Quite frankly i'm fed up with the minority of idiots on this forum who have dragged it down. The forum used to be a great community.

So play your own game, spend if you want to, play for fun if not. Stop being so constantly worried and occupied about others.

This is my last post on here. Its been fun. Goodbye.

Ulrich von Bek
03-30-2014, 07:57 AM
While the top factions keep spending as they do, GREE won't fix the many issues which affect us all, so much for the community. There is only one SUP faction, i dont know who the rest are.

kk92
03-30-2014, 08:23 AM
I call BS...

Socks
03-30-2014, 08:26 AM
Complete and total BS to say they're 100% legit with zero preferential treatment from GreeD.

Don king
03-30-2014, 09:02 AM
You guys need to stop thinking about SUP play your game if you t100 stay in your lane if they are given special treatment so be it in business you take care of your top customer huh. But learn to enjoy your game and let them enjoy theirs.

Delta Strike
03-30-2014, 09:26 AM
I think your retarded haha SUP1 half of there members are employee's of GREE I am friends with about 10 of the members in there and they do cheat my buddy has his main account in there and he said they have guys in there that can see how much gold a player has/spends It been proven there are screen shots of them talking about how they will take out OSW this month a guy in SUP1 has 1.5 million gold there are screen shots to prove it so I dont know what you heard but they lied to you haha they are cheaters.

Delta Strike
03-30-2014, 09:28 AM
Also GREE helps them out if you haven't seen. They want SUP to rule the game and nobody else. You remember Ferr his faction well I am really close to him GREE shut down his faction cause he almost beat SUP and PUN so think what you want to think but I know how it really is.

wwwjason
03-30-2014, 10:42 AM
Good lord, so according to you they are Gree employees and have control over the internet, please what next, did they make the transmission in my truck go bad

Agent Orange
03-30-2014, 10:47 AM
Good lord, so according to you they are Gree employees and have control over the internet, please what next, did they make the transmission in my truck go bad

No you are just a lousy driver....

MAD NUGGETT
03-30-2014, 11:13 AM
Also GREE helps them out if you haven't seen. They want SUP to rule the game and nobody else. You remember Ferr his faction well I am really close to him GREE shut down his faction cause he almost beat SUP and PUN so think what you want to think but I know how it really is.

Talk about misinformation... Keep reading the forums buddy. Lmao

Allday
03-30-2014, 11:52 AM
I completely agree with the other guy. You are a lousy driver. It could also be g money's fault.

labowski
03-30-2014, 12:03 PM
Thank you SUP for allowing Hound to drop down and help our faction in the last FLTQ.
He was a great help, hope we can do it again.

Area51z
Originally Posted by wwwjason
I completely agree with the other guy. You are a lousy driver. It could also be g money's fault.

Yeah let us know when and where you are on the road.....lol

Allday
You sir are full of crap.

Yours,

wwwjason
03-30-2014, 12:06 PM
Good was starting to think SUP did it, thanks for letting me know I need to drive better

wwwjason
03-30-2014, 12:14 PM
Wait, also got some bad Mexican food once, I'm sure SUP did that, right?

Pidgeot
03-30-2014, 12:15 PM
Its not that we dont like SUP. I like the idea of this huge faction in the game but what we dont like is the special treatment they get from Gree and the cheating they do to get where they are. There is evidence to support this, yet Gree does nothing.

Allday
03-30-2014, 12:17 PM
Wait, also got some bad Mexican food once, I'm sure SUP did that, right?
Dude send a email and get your money back.

Allday
03-30-2014, 12:18 PM
Stew meat on nachos. Wtf

Mr llama
03-30-2014, 12:20 PM
Many of you will not want to hear this but SUP/Pirates call them what you will, are not GREE employees, they are an extremely well organised group of individuals, they live and breathe Modern War and are honourable. They are a big family with many of the BIG profile players dropping down and helping their brothers in lower SUP factions to finish events. They spend their gold bonuses getting the top prizes. They have awesome stats and are made up of people from many countries and walks of life.

Many of you will not want to hear this. Some will rubbish this post and troll it. Quite frankly i'm fed up with the minority of idiots on this forum who have dragged it down. The forum used to be a great community.

So play your own game, spend if you want to, play for fun if not. Stop being so constantly worried and occupied about others.

This is my last post on here. Its been fun. Goodbye.Really? The only reason I know anything about sup is because of foolish posting on the forums like this. You say all your people want is to be left in peace, then why is there a sup pr thread out every couple of days trying to convince the forum how great sup is. It is amusing that sup creates the environment with their threads then cries. Honorable? So tons of threads making fun of and trying to convince people that others are to blame for problems in the game. Got to say look inwards first, and if still nothing......cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen

Allday
03-30-2014, 12:23 PM
Really? The only reason I know anything about sup is because of foolish posting on the forums like this. You say all your people want is to be left in peace, then why is there a sup pr thread out every couple of days trying to convince the forum how great sup is. It is amusing that sup creates the environment with their threads then cries. Honorable? So tons of threads making fun of and trying to convince people that others are to blame for problems in the game. Got to say look inwards first, and if still nothing......cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen
Lol funny. Ferr is the propaganda king. Speed just responds. Most sup guys don't look at the forum.

You are correct you know nothing about sup. You just drink the Ferr koolaid

MAD NUGGETT
03-30-2014, 12:35 PM
Its not that we dont like SUP. I like the idea of this huge faction in the game but what we dont like is the special treatment they get from Gree and the cheating they do to get where they are. There is evidence to support this, yet Gree does nothing.

Gree does nothing because there is no evidence.

Mr llama
03-30-2014, 12:40 PM
Lol funny. Ferr is the propaganda king. Speed just responds. Most sup guys don't look at the forum.

You are correct you know nothing about sup. You just drink the Ferr koolaidI agree, but both use propaganda. I'm sure your team members are good people it's nothing to do with that, just some of the post in the past have put negative views on the group

Allday
03-30-2014, 12:49 PM
I agree, but both use propaganda. I'm sure your team members are good people it's nothing to do with that, just some of the post in the past have put negative views on the group
I'm not in any sup faction. But I've personally seen (with my own eyes) Ferr members hack or glitch in the past. I also never seen this from sup. I have seen members of sup mention a hack and get booted immediately. I have played this game a long time.

wwwjason
03-30-2014, 12:50 PM

Cheating? you need to get a BULLET, you also need PROOF, just feed them to a TIGER
Well at least you can level up now

Pidgeot
03-30-2014, 12:51 PM
Gree does nothing because there is no evidence.

Yes there is. I've seen it. Others seen it but gree does have a habit of making things disappear.

Allday
03-30-2014, 01:02 PM
Yes there is. I've seen it. Others seen it but gree does have a habit of making things disappear.
Wrong bro you have seen propaganda that Ferr /TKO /OSW has put out.

Allday
03-30-2014, 01:27 PM
I have personally sent pms to Ferr (about a year ago now) that some of his players were using the health hack. No response.

This was before he was removed from his own faction.

Allday
03-30-2014, 01:45 PM
What I have seen is first hand knowledge not what is said in the forum.

wwwjason
03-30-2014, 01:49 PM
Wait, are you telling me that everything that people put on the forum isn't true, next you will say everything you read on the internet isn't true either

Pidgeot
03-30-2014, 01:54 PM
@ Allday, Most big faction have received special treatment from gree but screenshots exist of SUP talking about cheats, showing multiple composite factories and members of Gree active in their chat groups. Its hard for a company to ignore any evidence like this. IF this happens to be true, which many do (member with 1.8 million gold), then it means that Gree is giving special treatment, which many are upset about.

Allday
03-30-2014, 01:57 PM
Well why didn't you say this before? This is surely all the proof anyone needs, thanks man!
Great response. Maybe what I have seen doesn't mean anything to you, it may to others

Allday
03-30-2014, 02:02 PM
@ Allday, Most big faction have received special treatment from gree but screenshots exist of SUP talking about cheats, showing multiple composite factories and members of Gree active in their chat groups. Its hard for a company to ignore any evidence like this. IF this happens to be true, which many do (member with 1.8 million gold), then it means that Gree is giving special treatment, which many are upset about.
Again propaganda. Birds have copied members GM profiles of sup members plenty of times. Bro I'm not being argumentative but that's all propaganda.

Pidgeot
03-30-2014, 02:12 PM
Again propaganda. Birds have copied members GM profiles of sup members plenty of times. Bro I'm not being argumentative but that's all propaganda.

Perhaps but screenshots show exchanges between SUP members and Gree. Shows training for glitching the game. Even shows members of sup who have access to Gree's server. This is special treatment if true, which appears to be so.

MAD NUGGETT
03-30-2014, 02:16 PM
Perhaps but screenshots show exchanges between SUP members and Gree. Shows training for glitching the game. Even shows members of sup who have access to Gree's server. This is special treatment if true, which appears to be so.

It must be true then. I suggest you stop playing this game since the playing field is so uneven.

Pidgeot
03-30-2014, 02:26 PM
No need to stop playing. I dont play to be the best. I play for my own enjoyment.

its_MARTIN
03-30-2014, 03:17 PM
Despite everything else, this post is true. Many of those players in SUP actually are very nice players. I was in a faction where many top SUP players would come in to drop off cash or help finish LTQ's with us. Say what you want but SUP really is a family of generous and well organized players.

Apollo13
03-30-2014, 03:22 PM
And what about the hackers among them that gives themselves multiple of the few hundred k troops to deploy? From the amount of points, you can see they can't be deploying tree snipers onto the field of play and you cannot buy valor, so unless it is cash units, but even so, their cash would likely be getting light from the amount of points, so if there are no hackers among them, who would believe it.

Genen
03-30-2014, 04:03 PM
And what about the hackers among them that gives themselves multiple of the few hundred k troops to deploy? From the amount of points, you can see they can't be deploying tree snipers onto the field of play and you cannot buy valor, so unless it is cash units, but even so, their cash would likely be getting light from the amount of points, so if there are no hackers among them, who would believe it.
Haha. Did anybody told you that you are a brilliant?

Boarder21
03-30-2014, 05:03 PM
just curious, but how does someone even get onto SUPs team? Do you have to know people that are there for you to join? They have had more and more teams recently that I have seen and I am just curious how that works.

Skelewu
03-30-2014, 05:19 PM
I think your retarded haha SUP1 half of there members are employee's of GREE I am friends with about 10 of the members in there and they do cheat my buddy has his main account in there and he said they have guys in there that can see how much gold a player has/spends It been proven there are screen shots of them talking about how they will take out OSW this month a guy in SUP1 has 1.5 million gold there are screen shots to prove it so I dont know what you heard but they lied to you haha they are cheaters.

Dude u have no clue what you talking about. You say your buddy has an account there, I'll say you just lying thru your teeth to get an attention like all drama queens do. You claim you have screenshots but where are they to back up ur lie. So dont be one of those guys who is looking for attention like OSW. Who do you think gree will focus on; the guys that spends $100 or the guy that spends $2000 to $5000. It takes 50 guys to get one guy that spends that much so priority goes to the person who spends the most. Its just like a nightclub: A person who spends more, doesnt have to wait in line to get in compared to someone who doesnt spend and has to wait inline. Its that simple. Money talks and bulls_hit walks. Its a fact of life so get over it and stop spreading lies like all those clowns.

lemonhaze
03-30-2014, 05:22 PM

This is my last post on here. Its been fun. Goodbye.

i was in a sub faction about 5% of that what u posted is true..they drop down to drop off money to tsc but im sure they gottaa buy thier stats first..btw who paid u to post this?

Speed ump
03-30-2014, 05:31 PM
Pidget you're obviuosly just a hater. You've seen gree employees teaching us how to hack? You've seen players with 1.8 mil gold? Well I do admit that I did once have that much, over a year ago. It's called spend huge sums of money. Why don't you ask ferr how much he spent in the early days to buy all the faction bonuses. Took almost a year for us to buy them all. Why don't you pm me all this proof. I'll be happy to share it with everyone. And yes, there are ways to tell of ots more fabrications like the many we've seen from OSW. I gues OSW and rebel alliance have been using tree snipers too? Just because you can't afford a rolls don't pant mean there are people who can't. We have no need to be great, we just win, that was our goal from day one, and continues to be. You're envious obviously, so to negate our accomplishments, I'm sure you'd like to convince everyone it was done through cheating. People like you have said that about us for two years, before wd even. Were still here, still winning,and that apparently isn't changing. So keep bringing your petty whining and crying, because that seems to be all you have.

Genen
03-30-2014, 05:46 PM
i was in a sub faction about 5% of that what u posted is true..they drop down to drop off money to tsc but im sure they gottaa buy thier stats first..btw who paid u to post this?
Hey Tommy boy and who paid you to kiss asses of every sup leader, get to TSC and betray them? Or make a screenshots of the chat with nothing incriminating and run to birds with your tongue down and salivating like a little puppy to show what you got. Ye you are really expert witness.

Allday
03-30-2014, 05:47 PM
LMAO - So now Gree trains sup how to hack. It's getting deep in here.

Allday
03-30-2014, 05:54 PM
BTW - I don't kiss Stephen's or Gene's ass. I simply call it I see it

Pidgeot
03-30-2014, 05:56 PM
Pidget you're obviuosly just a hater. You've seen gree employees teaching us how to hack? You've seen players with 1.8 mil gold? Well I do admit that I did once have that much, over a year ago. It's called spend huge sums of money. Why don't you ask ferr how much he spent in the early days to buy all the faction bonuses. Took almost a year for us to buy them all. Why don't you pm me all this proof. I'll be happy to share it with everyone. And yes, there are ways to tell of ots more fabrications like the many we've seen from OSW. I gues OSW and rebel alliance have been using tree snipers too? Just because you can't afford a rolls don't pant mean there are people who can't. We have no need to be great, we just win, that was our goal from day one, and continues to be. You're envious obviously, so to negate our accomplishments, I'm sure you'd like to convince everyone it was done through cheating. People like you have said that about us for two years, before wd even. Were still here, still winning,and that apparently isn't changing. So keep bringing your petty whining and crying, because that seems to be all you have.

Going to ignore all the dramatically errors here but that was tough to read... I don't hate. I have no need to. I don't care what you all do. I'm not whining or doing any of that ****. You all have some connection to Gree and receive special treatment. I find it hard to believe anyone could spend the money you all claim to spend. I could care less if you cheat but no matter what you all say, some in your group cheat for you all. Screenshots exist of SUP members teaching others how to exploit glitches that would get us banned. Trust me, I know. Members also have access to Gree's servers. You all can see who buys gold and how much. You can see energy used and such. I also dont need to PM proof as you already know of it.

If you're the legit faction you claim you are, then fine. Continue to do what you do but legit or not, money talk. Does not matter what I say because you guys have Gree by the balls...or the other way around.

Allday
03-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Lol read the first sentence. You school teacher

Allday
03-30-2014, 06:04 PM
Going to ignore all the dramatically errors here but that was tough to read... I don't hate. I have no need to. I don't care what you all do. I'm not whining or doing any of that ****. You all have some connection to Gree and receive special treatment. I find it hard to believe anyone could spend the money you all claim to spend. I could care less if you cheat but no matter what you all say, some in your group cheat for you all. Screenshots exist of SUP members teaching others how to exploit glitches that would get us banned. Trust me, I know. Members also have access to Gree's servers. You all can see who buys gold and how much. You can see energy used and such. I also dont need to PM proof as you already know of it.

If you're the legit faction you claim you are, then fine. Continue to do what you do but legit or not, money talk. Does not matter what I say because you guys have Gree by the balls...or the other way around.
Bro the connection to Gree is obvious. They buy vaults and Gree accepts the money:

MAD NUGGETT
03-30-2014, 06:13 PM
Lol read the first sentence. You school teacher

So hilarious. What a knucklehead.

iamnasty
03-30-2014, 06:22 PM
wow, this is THE place for some great popcorn, extra LARGE ..............moo :D

Pidgeot
03-30-2014, 06:34 PM

Share the love bro. Forgot my wallet.

Genen
03-30-2014, 06:34 PM
Chang go easy on this popcorn man. It's still a junk food lol

Dirty Mind
03-30-2014, 06:40 PM
Anytime you feel like giving a crap about these guys, just think of them as the Thuper United Pirates, as in "Im Thuper, Thanks for athking" Always makes me chuckle.

fofito30
03-30-2014, 06:47 PM

My dear fellow player; am not a spelling teacher but can understand that your misconceptions on this mater may be the by product of envy and self frustrations with your own self.
As first step to start a healing process you may need to admit your own demons about what frustrations you have inside of you. From the way you been posting it seems you may have envy towards others that are better off than you are. Don't worry is more common than you think, but it's probably one of the reasons of your constant bickering and yes, you have been whining all along.
Your post refer to several unsubstantiated nor proven allegations, which most dismiss as just fabrications by a group of people jealous of other's success.
Also, regarding your last post, my humble take on it is that it seems to indicate you are a living contradiction as you state "I don't care what you all do", then go on and say "find it hard to believe anyone could spend the money you all claim to spend" then "I don't need proof" to finally "you have Gree by the balls".
1) if you don't care what they all do, why you posting?
2) if you find it hard to believe the ludicrous and obscene amount of money some players have spent, I would suggest you speak to FER or several other players from any and all top 10 factions since Brazil started over a year ago. Most of us could have bought other luxury items with that money, but we not here to talk about that.
3) if you don't need proof is because your mind is blocked, you won't accept any kind of evidence nor final reply by Gree - FYI they have said several times no faction gets any special treatment and you still don't believe.
4) if you feel anyone has Gree by the balls, that those holding Gree's "balls" are in control, then better to cut your loses fast and retire, don't you think?
Hope this few lines help you find your truth

Allday
03-30-2014, 07:04 PM
My dear fellow player; am not a spelling teacher but can understand that your misconceptions on this mater may be the by product of envy and self frustrations with your own self.
As first step to start a healing process you may need to admit your own demons about what frustrations you have inside of you. From the way you been posting it seems you may have envy towards others that are better off than you are. Don't worry is more common than you think, but it's probably one of the reasons of your constant bickering and yes, you have been whining all along.
Your post refer to several unsubstantiated nor proven allegations, which most dismiss as just fabrications by a group of people jealous of other's success.
Also, regarding your last post, my humble take on it is that it seems to indicate you are a living contradiction as you state "I don't care what you all do", then go on and say "find it hard to believe anyone could spend the money you all claim to spend" then "I don't need proof" to finally "you have Gree by the balls".
1) if you don't care what they all do, why you posting?
2) if you find it hard to believe the ludicrous and obscene amount of money some players have spent, I would suggest you speak to FER or several other players from any and all top 10 factions since Brazil started over a year ago. Most of us could have bought other luxury items with that money, but we not here to talk about that.
3) if you don't need proof is because your mind is blocked, you won't accept any kind of evidence nor final reply by Gree - FYI they have said several times no faction gets any special treatment and you still don't believe.
4) if you feel anyone has Gree by the balls, that those holding Gree's "balls" are in control, then better to cut your loses fast and retire, don't you think?
Hope this few lines help you find your truth
Well said, I'm not that smart but it sounds good.

iamnasty
03-30-2014, 07:08 PM
Chang go easy on this popcorn man. It's still a junk food lol

To all, i'm neutral coz most of you are my buddies, except POPCORN, extra LARGE, lol....moo :D

iamnasty
03-30-2014, 07:09 PM
Share the love bro. Forgot my wallet.

Sure buddy, brotherly love ??? lol......moo:D

wwwjason
03-30-2014, 08:48 PM

Evidence, but doesn't want to share, um ok, sounds like you are just talking out your arse. Have you ever been to a casino, some people spend $5 a hand some spend $1000000 a hand, thing is people are in titled to spend what they wish, their money their decision, really don't think that's up to you to say what they can or can't do with their own money

Speed ump
03-30-2014, 09:56 PM
But they try so hard to.

Mr llama
03-30-2014, 10:33 PM
But they try so hard to.How much is 1.8 mill in gold

pb23
03-30-2014, 11:07 PM
How much is 1.8 mill in gold

If purchased in the same month, on a 40% off sale, $62k.

That is if he is playing in the same bonus program everyone else is.

Miss Soprano
03-30-2014, 11:08 PM
Get off SUPs d$&k!