PDA

View Full Version : Any mods around?

Zepson
03-30-2014, 06:05 AM
Are you mods still bothered with KA?
Look at all the latest posts/threads !
So many questions, propositions, suggestions and...
Not one answer or response from any mod for days on end.
WE WANT THE EPIC BOSS SUMMONING ADJUSTED ! (Maybe shouting helps).
It's nearly impossible to spawn a boss, you'll find this request in nearly every thread posted here in the last few days if you bothered to open this forum only once.

P.S. Ah yes, there's a new event in MW, it's all hands on deck over there surely.

Vclone
03-30-2014, 06:28 AM
What he said. A little more interaction with your customers may show us that you care and want to keep us here. Many people are quitting agin, including 5 of my guild members. Please be a little more active here like SnapOpera said he was going to be. Show us that you are trying.

SenorSwamp
03-30-2014, 10:16 AM
You are using the wrong approach... Start with "I want to spend buckets of money and I need your help..."

Ambacht
03-30-2014, 10:54 AM
You are using the wrong approach... Start with "I want to spend buckets of money and I need your help..."

;) sad but true......

KillerKT
03-30-2014, 11:27 AM
Lol swamp!!!

Uberfauker
04-01-2014, 04:35 AM
The mods will not comment if you call them out...it's sort of their way of proving they don't have to answer to you. If any of my employees treated my clients this way I would send them to the unemployment office. :cool:

Thick Gibbon
04-01-2014, 05:03 AM
Are you mods still bothered with KA?
Look at all the latest posts/threads !
So many questions, propositions, suggestions and...
Not one answer or response from any mod for days on end.
WE WANT THE EPIC BOSS SUMMONING ADJUSTED ! (Maybe shouting helps).
It's nearly impossible to spawn a boss, you'll find this request in nearly every thread posted here in the last few days if you bothered to open this forum only once.

P.S. Ah yes, there's a new event in MW, it's all hands on deck over there surely.

Hi Zepson,

Sorry we have not replied to the recent requests to change the algorithm with regards to getting the bosses to spawn easier. Just to let you know we will have a technician working on it just in time for the end of the event, once he has woken up on his bed of money provided by all you gem-purchasing suckers.

If you would like to take this further please feel free to contact our Customer Services Department, who will duly send you a standard email before doing literally nothing with your query. We will then endeavour to contact you again a month later to see if the magic kingdom age fairies have resolved your request.

Best regards
Thick Gibbon
GREE Global Moderator

Zepson
04-03-2014, 03:44 AM
Maybe they have fired the real mods (Sirius?) because they were posting/communicating/announcing too much???

Valid or
04-03-2014, 07:01 AM
No clue who glued their mouths shut or why, but they are around..they locked a thread yesterday...
As for customer service..well I emailed them about the boss spawn and got a nice email saying they are aware of the issue and are working diligently to correct it....umm sorry guys but don't believe you.

Allegra
04-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Maybe they have fired the real mods (Sirius?) because they were posting/communicating/announcing too much???

Haha, don't worry about Sirius's job. They just don't bother answering to KA players. Sirius is pretty active in Legends at War forum. This is from today. :rolleyes:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88248-Where-is-gree-in-legends-at-war&p=1256801&viewfull=1#post1256801