PDA

View Full Version : Need Help from Old Forum Members

Santa
03-30-2014, 06:05 AM
Hello everyone! I need some help from the older forum members to get some data about my CC account.

Here's a quick background. Old account on iPod that was restored. New account on iPhone. I want old account.

So would really appreciate anyone that can help me with the following information about my OLD account:

Name: Santa
ID Code: ?
Level: ?

Thanks you all so much! Truly appreciate it!

CCKallDAY
03-30-2014, 07:45 AM
u should start a new account, your old one will be high level and you will get attacked a lot.

CCC-syn
03-30-2014, 08:20 AM
what's ID code?
you mean invite code?

iteachem
03-30-2014, 08:42 AM
Hello everyone! I need some help from the older forum members to get some data about my CC account.

Here's a quick background. Old account on iPod that was restored. New account on iPhone. I want old account.

So would really appreciate anyone that can help me with the following information about my OLD account:

Name: Santa
ID Code: ?
Level: ?

Thanks you all so much! Truly appreciate it!

So you hacked cash on your old device and were banned for it..... i think its gone..most people around here don't remember you or your hacking so best bet is start new forum account and pretend that Santa is a myth

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24589-Guys-don-t-do-it-Seriously&highlight=santa+hack

montecore
03-30-2014, 10:46 AM
What's up Joakim?

Molly's Voice
03-30-2014, 11:20 AM
What's up Joakim?

It's funny because Santa and Joaquim are the same person. :D

Luv4UR Mom
03-30-2014, 03:58 PM
It's funny because Santa and Joaquim are the same person. :D

What a ridiculous assertion- I find it impossible to believe that a person could have multiple accounts, or create multiple forum identities. ;)

iteachem
03-30-2014, 07:53 PM
What a ridiculous assertion- I find it impossible to believe that a person could have multiple accounts, or create multiple forum identities. ;)

don't forget picachu and enahs1 are also him

montecore
03-30-2014, 08:28 PM
Didn't Polar Bear admit to being Santa?

CCKallDAY
03-31-2014, 04:04 AM
don't forget picachu and enahs1 are also him

He was also enahs2, or was that one fake?