PDA

View Full Version : Full Assault.. Possible Changes

RetiredAndHappy
03-30-2014, 04:34 AM
Hi Gree / Mods

After the Beta test I thought this event had potential and I personally still think it does. .

Here are some of my ideas for improvement:

1. Let us remove units that we don't need
2. Supply a favourites list which we can add an remove unit details to.. This would allow us to easily find units thst are regularly deployed without all the scrolling
3. Add a deploy again option... ie.. one click (plus confirm) and you have deployed the same units as last time
4. Include average/total faction IPH in the matching algorithm

Thanks

RetiredAndHappy
03-30-2014, 04:52 AM
Place holder for more

Big John
03-30-2014, 06:31 AM
3x10mins battles please and easier to find units.

Only show units not in your army with the option to show units in your army.

Just found out that is already done, makes sorting easier.

Bobar
03-30-2014, 06:59 AM
best change: throw the programming into trash and never schedule this event again. itīs said in this thread why:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?87730-How-does-everyone-like-full-assault/page11

Big John
03-30-2014, 07:55 AM
How about every faction gets its own flag?

Paisthecoolest
03-30-2014, 09:57 AM
2. Supply a favourites list which we can add an remove unit details to.. This would allow us to easily find units that are regularly deployed without all the scrolling
3. Add a deploy again option... ie.. one click (plus confirm) and you have deployed the same units as last time

Thanks

Absolutely agree. This will make it easier to play. Right now it is tedious and time consuming. If you make it a little easier, I think you might have a winner.

Also, if we could purchase units while we were in the deploy screen, that would be very helpful and make the game more enjoyable.

Clearly a lot of effort went into creating this event, and you did a good job. I am sure we will see it again. If you can add those two things, I will look forward to it.

Shadowwolf
03-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Allow to preload units you wish to use for war. This would reduce frantically scrolling through 4000 units. But still allow to deploy from inventory. This would remove how busy the 5min battle is.
When on the deploy screen let us see how much time left in battle. Right now only shows total time left in war.
Fix the ridiculous lag time. Cant play if we dont have near real time visibility

Didas
03-30-2014, 10:16 AM
10 min battles would definitely make the event less of a chore.

I would like to separate the unit selection from the deploy step. Select units first and remember the selection. Then go back to the map and deploy from there. Even better would be the ability to select 5 different sets of units, one for each node and deploying straight from the map.

Tater tots
03-30-2014, 11:06 AM
Possible changes...rotate it with WD or do away with it! Who wants to spend back to back weekends wasting all there time staring at a small screen deploying units every 3-5 minutes! The rewards are awesome but its another time consuming event. We have lives Gree!!!!