PDA

View Full Version : To administrators

Spazer
03-30-2014, 01:37 AM
Since the admins and the support staff never reply back to my messages perhaps they might spot this message as they are looking through the forum

To Admins
Would it be possible if you (admins) could help me get back to my previous faction during the full assault event. I didn't know about the leaving faction rule and I thought I could leave and join different faction. I was also confused when lots of people started to join my faction and I thought I could move faction. Unfortunately when I left the faction I was unable to join back. I have been upset for the whole day and contacted the admins if they could help me re-join my previous faction. Please allow me to re-join during this event. I have sacrificed 8M attack and defense into this event and now I won't be able to get anything out of it. Please help me, in about 1 hour and 5 minutes from this message it would be my one complete year of playing Modern War (I checked my download history). I really don't want to quit playing Modern War today but if I can't be able to re-join my previous faction before the full assault then I have no choice but to quit due to low stats. It would be a anniversary 1st anniversary present for me if you (admins) allowed me to re-join my previous faction during this event.

Best Regards,

Spazer.

MAD NUGGETT
03-30-2014, 02:12 AM
Trying to jump factions in hopes of getting a better prize? Tisk Tisk

pb23
03-30-2014, 02:45 AM

News Flash: Some people periodically change factions for various reasons.

It isn't like they posted these "rules" anywhere, nor did they provide a prompt stating: "Warning, by leaving your faction you will be screwed for the remainder of the Full Assault event."

Spazer
03-30-2014, 02:57 AM
Isn't that what you do? Isn't that the reason why you also move factions?

Transmitter
03-30-2014, 03:04 AM
Something similar happened to me. Also did a post and sent a ticket: no response...

Spazer
03-30-2014, 04:10 AM
bump to the top

RetiredAndHappy
03-30-2014, 04:47 AM

It isn't like they posted these "rules" anywhere, nor did they provide a prompt stating: "Warning, by leaving your faction you will be screwed for the remainder of the Full Assault event."

Quote from the Q&A

Q: Will factions be locked?*A: You cannot change factions during the Full Assault event. You can join a faction if you are not currently in one. If you leave a faction you will not be able to join another faction and you can leave by choice but not be removed by the leadership.

One man army
03-30-2014, 05:11 AM
Quote from the Q&A

The chance of everyone seeing that fourm is small no one is on theses fourms 24/7. Gree should have locked all factions in everyway possible meaning no leaving, no joining and no kicking. Being that gree did that it was intentional to screw other players in their arse.

RetiredAndHappy
03-30-2014, 05:34 AM
The chance of everyone seeing that fourm is small no one is on theses fourms 24/7. Gree should have locked all factions in everyway possible meaning no leaving, no joining and no kicking. Being that gree did that it was intentional to screw other players in their arse.

Its a locked sticky thread with one post
http:// http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85637-Q-A-Guide-for-Full-Assault

Mr. Artois
03-30-2014, 06:29 AM

Wrong. They very clearly stated factions are locked during this event.

terry114
03-30-2014, 06:36 AM
hi spazer. sometimes jumping factions has risks. from memory you have done very well from moving around. i doubt missing this will hurt you too much. what goes around comes around

Spazer
03-30-2014, 05:22 PM
the
to
bump

Mr. Artois
03-30-2014, 06:04 PM
the
to
bump

Why are you bumping this thread??

You left a faction to get a better unit and now you find out you can't get back in lol :rolleyes:

andy2
03-30-2014, 06:29 PM
In his defense I think it is absolutely ludicrous that in order to get the rules of this game you MUST read the forums. Not every player reads these, and if they do there is a lot going on. There should be a notification, or a rules list in game, and the fact that there isn't is atrocious. How simple would it be to just take the text of that QandA and post it in a mandatory trial about the new event you must take upon first login when the event goes live. If you think that there aren't players who don't even know that these forums exist and were in a random faction and left and now have no idea why they cant go somewhere else then I would bet a lot that you are mistaken.