PDA

View Full Version : Full Assault: Why it's a good idea

Tysinger
03-29-2014, 09:44 PM
IMHO I think Full Assault is a good idea because it makes factions choose to sacrifice their army stats in the beginning for the potential of good bonuses in the end. It gives the players that spend countless hours playing the game a more level playing field with the players that are heavy gold spenders. I believe it is one of the most stategic events that the developers have come up with thus far.

I come in peace everyone, and welcome all constructive thoughts.

Respectfully,
Tysinger

reesiepuff
03-29-2014, 09:51 PM
I personally spend way to many hours playing this game, i do not buy gold, i like when i can compete with gold spenders by contributing a few extra hours. However this event is just way too much staring at a screen trying frantically to place units in 5 minutes. Factions cannot operate that fast nor do we want to participate in something of this sort. its not fun period

yupyup
03-30-2014, 12:14 AM
I personally spend way to many hours playing this game, i do not buy gold, i like when i can compete with gold spenders by contributing a few extra hours. However this event is just way too much staring at a screen trying frantically to place units in 5 minutes. Factions cannot operate that fast nor do we want to participate in something of this sort. its not fun period

I agree

this event could be fun if it was a 24hour event.
But a whole weekend, way to time consuming and boring.

rahibi
03-30-2014, 12:37 AM
This event like many others has flaws. Other threads have pretty much covered that. Im sure we can all agree on that. So ill focus on what i do like. I like that you can sort your inventory easily. I cant wait till they implement it in regular play. I like the way only contributing members get rewards and not just everyone. This shows who the freeloaders are and lets you give them the boot. I like that it not just clicking the same npc 100s of times. Anyone else have any?

Will update if i remember others.

qwertyguy
03-30-2014, 02:43 AM
I just tried Full Assault when traffic would be a lot lower. For the 1st time during the event, it actually seemed to work. So most problems people are experiencing is a result of the system being overloaded.

Having said that...5 minute battles was a mistake. They should have kept to the advertizing script and made it 3 battles of 10 minutes each. The change created a lot of unnecessary problems. But perhaps it didn't matter what they did because their server system is clearly being push to overloaded status.

Hawktalksl
03-30-2014, 04:41 AM
Pretty sure everyone is getting the rewards.

rahibi
03-30-2014, 09:36 AM
Just checked a members inventory and they havent recievd any of the new event rewards. They havent participated in quite a while.

reesiepuff
03-30-2014, 09:40 AM
Btw the rewards are all low casualty rate and can be bought in the store, so use them during this event cause they will be destroyed in raids and battles soon enough

Shadowwolf
03-30-2014, 09:43 AM
Just checked a members inventory and they havent recievd any of the new event rewards. They havent participated in quite a while.

I have 3 members not playing due to vacation. They are all getting awards big time. Stats on one went up 1.2 mil. The other 2 were .5 mil. So not sure what the issue is for you. But we all have too many tanks now. Lol